4 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hurry Baekhyun! my dad only gave us 10 minutes" Sehun and Baekkyun speed walk in the busy hallway. After all it was a company not a place for kids, and thats quoting Mr. Oh. It was only right for Mr. Oh to meet Baekhyun, since Baekhyun's parents know about Sehun. "im walking as fastest as i can" Baekhyun tells Sehun, just so Sehun wont be angry at him.

Although there was nothing Baekhyun could do that would make Sehun angry. It was acouple of days ago when Baekhyun vomit on Sehun's shirt, and the latter was more worried about Baekhyun than his 100 dollar shirt. And that was only the beginning, there was spilling of juice on his shoes, and farting infront of him. But Sehun stayed every time.

Sehun opens his father's office, just to find him signing contracts. Mr. Oh's assistant is the one that smiles to welcome them. "dad, i want you to meet Baek" Mr. Oh continues to sign the important contracts, "hi" he didnt bother to look at Baekhyun, which makes Sehun angry, "his carrying your grandchild" Mr. Oh sighs, 

"hi Bake" 

"its Baek dad"

"what?" 
 
"his name its not bake, its Baekhyun" Baekhyun sees Mr. Oh's expression he was losing his patience with Sehun. He pulls on Sehun's sleeve, "its okay Sehun" Baekhyun whispers. "Sir, its time to go" Mr. Oh's assistant shows her watch to him, "i have to go, it was nice to meet you....uhm Ba.." "Baekhyun, Sir" Mr. Oh nods, he stands up from his old black leather chair. 

He leaves his office with his assistant following behind. Sehun stands there with his fist, he never hate it his dad as much he hates him right now. Not even ones he look at Baekhyun. If it was up to him his parents aren't allow to see their grandkid, but it wasn't up to him. Baekhyun quietly sees Sehun and his frown. He didnt like seen that face.

Baekhyun touches his stomach and starts to scream, "it hurts, ahh it hurts" Sehun lets go of every bad thought and pays attention to Baekhyun. He panics, wondering if it was him who cause Baekhyun that pain. "what do i do??!" he yells, Baekhyun sits down and Sehun squads down waiting for the baby to come out of somewhere.
 
Baekhyun chuckles, "see your not your father. You do care for me and the baby" Sehun falls to the floor, this little joke almost cause him a heartattack. "dont.do.that.again." Baekhyun grins, "this baby is going to come in handy" he stands up heading to the door. "next time, you do it again, im not gonna believe you" Sehun stands up, and a golden card catches his eyes.

His father left his card, which screams 'pay back'. " hey Baekhyun, let me take you to the most expansive place you'll ever seen"

 

Instead of a restaurant, the place look like a palace. The architecture gives you an old feeling, from the 50s. Around the ceiling lines a golden color covers them, Baekhyun couldn't compare this to nothing, because this things didnt live in his world. "order anything you want" Sehun says, as he opens the menu for him. The waiter smiles, liking how Sehun and Baekhyun look together.

Of course he wont say this aloud, since Sehun comes every week with someone different. "our special today is lobster" Baekhyun grabs his stomach feeling abit nauseous. "is something wrong?" "i think our kid doesnt like seafood" Sehun chuckles, "really? i dont either" "i guess you guys already have things in common" Sehun smiles like an idiot.

It was nice to think somewhere out there, theres going to be a mini him. "i'll have some...steak" the waiter turns to look at Sehun, "what about you sir?" Sehun takes the glass of water, that was there since they first sit down, "the usual" the waiter writes it down giving a nod as a goodbye. "im guessing you come here all the time"

Sehun grins alittle, "not alot." obviously it was a lie, but as long as Baekhyun didnt read between the lines its fine. "thank you for a nice meal" "no need, my father was a jerk. He deserves this" Sehun tone was flat, not even angry. He didn't have the strength right now to be angry all day. If he continues like this, he'll become a bitter old man.

"so im guessing i wont meet your mother anytime soon?"

"she travels alot, we probably wouldnt catch her before her plane leaves"

"thats to bad" Baekhyun pouts

"why is that?"

"because your father was a jerk, you take me to a nice restaurant. I can only imagine what i'll get if your mom ignore us" both teens chuckle, and Sehun knows Baekhyun is laughing abit louder than he should, and he knows he should tell Baekhyun to quiet down but he doesn't. He thinks rich people should see what true

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter