16 & 17 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“guys, I’m okay you don’t have to do this”

 

“please Baekhyun don’t talk, Kris and I are having a conversation” Baekhyun sighs, now that he was back to school Kris and Chanyeol are taking care of the pregnant boy. That means Baekhyun can’t hold his books, nor his bag pack and he can’t walk alone. “okay i made this schedule yesterday” Chanyeol gives a piece of paper to Kris, then one to Baekhyun. “it shows who would wait outside Baekhyun’s classroom, and who would carry his things”

 

Kris nods looking at the schedule. Chanyeol had based it on who’s class is closer to Baekhyun’s. “i have gym right now so,” Chanyeol gives Kris two thick books, that belong to the pregnant boy. “is your turn to walk Baekhyun to class. And Baekhyun, i’ll be waiting for you after class. Bye” the giant with curly hair waves goodbye to his friends, before he leaves.

 

Baekhyun grins, shaking his head lightly. “what did you do for Chanyeol to agree to this?” the pregnant boy asks curious. He knows Chanyeol to well, if it was for the latter Baekhyun would have a private tutor in his house right now. Chanyeol didn’t know when ‘too much’ is ‘too much’. They was even a conversation between Chanyeol and Baekhyun, of ‘having the baby in his room’.

 

In Chanyeol’s words, ‘that way you can stay in bed, instead of going to the hospital’. Kris stays quiet for a bit as he walks to the direction to Baekhyun’s class. “so what did you do?” the taller shrugs, “nothing, i just kissed him” “you did what?!!” Baekhyun stops walking, and pulls Kris closer to him so they can finish this conversation. A very juicy conversation. “it was when he open the restroom door and you were taking the shower, he was freaking out about been 16 and other stuff. So i kissed” Kris shrugs again.

 

“wait? that happened like two, three weeks! and I’m barely finding out?!!”

 

“its not a big deal Baekhyun” Kris grins, and continues to walk on the usual busy halls like in every Monday morning. “you know i wouldn’t be surprise if you guys go out” Baekhyun says when he follows behind the tall boy. “let it go Baek” the pregnant boy cracks a laugh, “I’m just saying” Kris stops again, but this time because his in front of Baekhyun’s class. “go in, and pay attention to your teacher” Baekhyun bows, “yes, mom”

 

It was easy for Kris to smile when he was around Baekhyun. It was like a piece of heaven was shinning down on him, and for the first time he was lucky. He felt lucky. A long time ago, Kris thought that this ‘feeling’ meant that he liked Baekhyun. Because there was no doubt that butterflies in his stomach would show every time the latter was around. They would be nights where he would think of different scenarios of Baekhyun, and him dating.

 

But just that thought would make him crazy, and nervous. It was on a Friday night, that he finally decided to accept this ‘feelings’ and ask Baekhyun out. But that exact day, it was going to be the day that Baekhyun sees Sehun for the first time. And when Baekhyun was telling Chanyeol and Kris about how ‘Sehun is my soulmate’, Kris didn’t feel anything for his best friend. And the feeling die right there.

 

Until this day he still doesn’t know what that ‘feeling’ meant, but he does picture his life and what would’ve been if Baekhyun haven’t seen Sehun that day. 

 

Sehun decides to leave gym class 10 minutes early. He was getting tired of hearing Chanyeol sarcastically apologizing for ‘accidentally’ hitting him with the ball. Sure Sehun could kick Chanyeol’s in a heart beat, but Chanyeol happens to be Baekhyun’s best friend. And Sehun didn’t want to hurt something that is precious to the pregnant boy, no matter how much he hates Chanyeol.

 

So Mr. Popular decides to go to Baekhyun’s locker and drop his letter, but he didn’t think he’ll find Luhan standing in front of Baekhyun’s locker. When Luhan notices Sehun coming, he raises his hands. “i come in peace” which only made Sehun scoff, “what do you want Luhan?” “nothing, i just want to hang with Baekhyun again. This time my intentions are pure, i swear Sehun”

 

“it doesn’t matter what i think Luhan,” Sehun sighs, “Baekhyun can do what he wants” the popular boy puts his hands inside his pocket, as he putts a very annoyed expression. Luhan chuckles, “i didn’t want to tell you this, because i was a bit jealous but…” Sehun turns to Luhan wondering what kind of words are going to come out of Luhan. “Baekhyun could never shut up about you.” Sehun smiles, until he realize that Luhan haven’t talked to Baekhyun in a long time. So now Baekhyun’s feelings could be different.

 

“you know i confessed my feelings to him”

 

Luhan opens his mouth, “you did? tell me more”

 

“he didn’t accepted them” Sehun laughs at his misfortune. “I’m not surprise, Baekhyun is a teasing ” Sehun blinks a couple of times, hoping that he heard wrong. “what?” “oh come on, he probably took advantage of you that day of the party. I heard he had a big crush on you, i wouldn’t be surprise if he put something in your drink. Im telling you Baekhyun is a ” Sehun cleans his throat, “your telling me that Baekhyun took advantage of me?”

 

Luhan nods repeatedly. There was something on the way Luhan would say the word ‘’, of course the word alone was offensive but it was also the tone in how Luhan was saying it. Like if Luhan had the chance he would spit on Baekhyun’s face, while he calls him . And the more that thought would run in Sehun’s mind, the more he want it to kill Luhan. Something like chop him in tiny pieces and feed them to dogs, so no one would find his body.

 

“and then he gets pregnant. Im telling you Sehun, you better be careful his going to want something ones the kid is born” Sehun laughs hysterically as he walks towards to Luhan, Luhan looks at Sehun with a grin. The latter didn’t find it that funny, but Sehun was laughing and they are both bonding. So he didn’t find it wrong to fake a laugh or two. Chanyeol enters the hallway, and sees Sehun and Luhan laughing together.

 

There was only a minute for the bell ring, so Chanyeol decide it to leave class and wait outside Baekhyun’s class. Since it was his turn. Sehun makes a fist and now that Luhan was not paying attention, Sehun punches him in the nose so hard it knocks the poor boy down. Chanyeol jumps a little. He had heard stories of Sehun and Jongin beating people up, but seeing and hearing are two different things.

 

“thats the last time you call him like that” Luhan makes a horror expression when he feels blood coming out of his nose. And the bell rings. There was still adrenaline in Sehun’s body, that he squads down and grabs Luhan by the collar. Luhan puts his hands up covering his face, because he knows another punch is coming. At that time Sehun didn’t notice that the students are around him, waiting to see the fight.

 

“Sehun!!” hearing the voice of the pregnant boy, is when Sehun lets go of Luhan. “are you okay Luhan?” Baekhyun is about to squad down, when Chanyeol stops him. “don’t, let me” the giant helps Luhan stand up, “why Sehun!?” Baekhyun asks, Sehun takes a couple of steps behind “party…..then he said…” the popular boy didn’t know how to even start to explain, and the choice of words he was using didn’t quite help.

 

“i can’t believe you Sehun,” Baekhyun puts a digested look that was all for Sehun. “come Luhan let me take you to the nurse office” Luhan puts his arm around the pregnant boy, even when the latter was capable of walking by himself. Seeing the two boys walking away, the students finally move away feeling disappointed there was no fight. “i’ll be right there Baek” Chanyeol says, as he stays behind with Sehun.

 

And Sehun was ready to hear the taller boy scream at him, “i heard everything” “huh?” Chanyeol moves Sehun out of the way, and takes him close to the wall where they can have a bit of privacy. “i heard what Luhan called Baekhyun, and I’m hear to telling you thank you” “huh?” Sehun says again dumbfounded, “i underestimated you” and Chanyeol winks, “if theres anything you want me to do, i’ll do it for you”

 

“really?”

 

“yeah!”

 

“then give this to Baekhyun,” Sehun takes his note from his pocket and gives it to Chanyeol, “make sure he doesn’t find out this note is from me” “okay, i’ll put it in one of his books or something”

 

“oh but don’t put it somewhere he can’t find it” Chanyeol chuckles, “trust me, i know how to do this” and the taller boy puts it in his pocket, “does this mean we are like….friends?” “well i can definit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter