Do you remember?

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the rest of the students try to get ready for school, Sehun runs to Jongin's basement. "you guys start it without me" he says, when the smoke enters his nose. The bit of nervousness his body was feeling, disappear as soon as the smoke enters his system. Jongin, and Kyungsoo are laughing at nothing.

"good morning guys" Sehun takes his usual sit, which is infront of Kyungsoo and next to Jongin. "oh wow, is it already four o'clock?" Jongin looks at his wrist, "oh no wait, its 3....2..im not even wearing a watch" he says laughing, "you know whats cool? whip cream, its not only for ice cream you can use it on your body" Kyungsoo leans over and winks. "man, i dont understand why we need to go to school we are already smart"

Yes, the three best friends are high as a kite. Its not like they do it all the time, wait yes they do. But its not like their addicted, this is their daily routine. "you know what i dont get? those people in Paris, i mean French? what kind of language is that?" Jongin speaks, Sehun and Kyungsoo begin to clap. "Jongin for president everyone" Sehun chuckles, before he throws his head back and laughs.

"Jongin! is time to go to school" Mrs. Kim opens the door of the basement, and shouts. Jongin falls to the floor as he grabs the spray to cover the smell. "okay, mom" "oh my god Jongin, you can inmate your mom's voice so well" Kyungsoo opens his mouth, as he hardly blinks his red eyes. Sehun laughs even more, "okay no more for the singer"

Jongin sighs, "now we have to go upstairs and act normal" he stands up, and grabs his bagpack, Kyungsoo follows short after. Sehun continues to have that contagious laughter that he tried to swallow. The three friends go upstairs to have some breakfast, although they both feel like they are starving for three days. As soon as they get to the table they stuck their mouths with food.

"wow hungry bees" Mrs. Kim is glad to put more food on the table, "Mrs. Kim, is this my recipe?" Kyungsoo takes a break from shoving food into his mouth. Mrs. Kim giggles, "yes, and its true is so fun and easy to make" she puts her hand in Kyungsoo's shoulder. Jongin looks up for a bit to see the two people he loves the most, actually love spending time together.

Sehun was still abit high so all he could see was the background moving, so he spends most of the time blinking and eating. Sehun and Jongin been childhood friends as far as they can remember. Everyone pretty much expected for them to go out, and spend their lives together. And because of that they actually did try the whole 'boyfriend' thing.

To put it in short words, it didnt work. It was awkward holding hands, and the kissing felt 'pushed'. So they decided to leave this in a very dark box, and forget everything. Months later Jongin found himself thinking of a pretty doe-eyes boy, and Sehun found himself liking the new kid in his class. He barely spoke good Korean, but it didnt matter to him.

When it came to kissing the tongues didnt need to speak. However Sehun doesnt know how it feels to kiss the chinese boy, since he cant quite ask him out. In words of Jongin, his a 'chicken'. Weeks passed, Jongin goes out with Kyungsoo and Sehun still cant ask Tao out. Shocking since Sehun, and Jongin are the most popular kids in school.

"so is today the day?" Jongin asks, and Sehun knows exactly what his referring too. The taller boy walks three steps infront of his two friends. "oh you totally love him" Kyungsoo comments laughing alittle. Sehun turns around, "i dont love him, i just think we should have cause he'll enjoy it thats all" "Jongin, i hear wedding bells be prepare to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter