13 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun are you awake?” Mrs. Byun opens the door of her son’s room, and sees the pregnant boy still laying down. “Baek, wake up or you gonna be late for school” Baekhyun opens his eyes, and stretches. He feels a soft pain in his stomach, but decides thats nothing. “mom, did you fix my pants?” now that Baekhyun’s stomach is growing, his clothes don’t quiet fit anymore.

 

Thankfully Mrs. Byun put an elastic band around Baekhyun’s jeans, and now they fit again. “yes, their all done” Mrs. Byun takes the uniform pants from the drawer, and puts them in the bed. “now get ready” as Mrs. Byun turns around to leave, the pregnant boy stands up and notice blood. “mom” he says scared, Mrs. Byun turns around. “I’m bleeding” the pregnant boy turns to his bed, and sees there was also blood in here.

 

Mrs. Byun grabs a hold of Baekhyun, “can you walk?” the pregnant boy nods, “okay lets go to the hospital” Baekhyun grabs his phone, and lets his mother help him walk. There was no pain, but Baekhyun didn’t know what was going on inside of him. The baby could be in pain, even if it means he wasn’t. If he could be honest he didn’t want to walk, just to be extra careful. But he knows his mother wasn’t strong enough to carry him.

 

And his father wasn’t at home, and they couldn’t call him and wait for him to arrive. Time is precious right now, and they couldn’t waste it. 

 

 

 

By the time they arrive the hospital, Baekhyun is grabbing his stomach because now he was in pain. The blood had stop, which Mrs. Byun sees it as a good sign. “help! my son is pregnant and his in pain!” Mrs. Byun yells. Three nurses rush to them, one of them had a wheelchair which Baekhyun is glad. “everything is going to be okay Baekhyun” Mrs. Byun keeps on repeating to her son, as she follows them to the emergency room.

 

“you have to stay here” one of the nurses stops Mrs. Byun, Baekhyun turns around scared. “everything is going to be okay Baek” the door opens and only the nurses and Baekhuyn can go through. Mrs. Byun sits down in the chair, trying to get herself calm. When suddenly Baekhyun’s phone starts to ring, Mrs. Byun doesn’t even know how she end up with her sons phone. But either way she answers.

 

“hey bacon, are you coming or not?” it was the deep voice Mrs. Byun is used to, “its Mrs. Byun, Chanyeol” “oh, I’m sorry. Good morning Mrs. Byun is Baekhyun around?” Mrs. Byun stands quiet for a moment, and Chanyeol could tell something was wrong. “he’s in the hospital” “I’m coming, don’t worry Mrs. Byun i won’t take long” and the line gets cut. Somehow Mrs. Byun was glad Chanyeol was coming, she knows he’ll bring laughter to her son.

 

Mrs. Byun goes to Baekhyun’s contacts, and clicks on ‘dad’. After all Mr. Byun has to know where they are. Mr. Byun answers the phone by the second ring, “Baekhyun, you never call me at work, whats up” “our son is the hospital” Mr. Byun stands up from is desk, and just hearing how his wife breaks down hurts him. “what? what happen?” Mrs. Byun puts her hand in her face, “i don’t know…he was getting up from his bed when we see blood on his clothes”

 

“okay, okay I’m coming to the hospital”

 

“please hurry”

 

Mr. Byun hangs the phone, and ones again Mrs. Byun is alone. Her tears wet her clothes as they fall, she tries to be quiet after all she’s in a hospital. But the nerves are killing her. She watches those white doors, waiting for someone to come out, but nothing. No one seem to come out, just go in. “Mrs. Byun!” Chanyeol looks around the waiting room, out of breath and worry. Mrs. Byun turns around, and sees her sons two best friends.

 

“how is he?”

 

“i don’t know yet” she says hoarse. “what happen?” Kris gives her a napkin, “he stand up, and he was bleeding” “honey!” Mrs. Byun stands up and runs to her husbands arms, “do we know anything?” “no not yet” Kris, and Chanyeol go to the other side of the room, to give them privacy. “Kris, you think Baekhyun is okay?” “yes” Kris says, pretty much hopeful. The doors opens and a doctor comes out.

 

“Baekhyun’s parents?”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Byun nod, “yes, how is my son?” Kris and Chanyeol run to hear the news. “his fine, and so is the baby. Is common for this to happen, but because his a teenager he has more chances of having a miscarriage, so I’m gonna keep him for a day to check on him. I suggest when his at home to take things easy, and lots of rest” Mrs. Byun nods, “yes of course doctor. Can i see him?”

 

“yes, but please make it short” the doctor bows, and leaves. The nurses take Baekhyun out of the emergency room, to a normal room. Since they are taking him along with the bed, his still a bit unconscious. Mr. and Mrs. Byun follows them. “i hope we have chance to see him” Chanyeol says, as he looks to the direction where they take Baekhyun. “i hope so too, I’m gonna go buy coffee” Chanyeol nods, but stops Kris before he takes a step.

 

“wait! coffee? you don’t drink coffee, what did you do?”

 

“nothing”

 

“your lying”

 

Kris sigh, “fine, i send a text to Sehun” “you did what?!!!” Chanyeol yells, the people who are still in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter