its okay we don’t have to pay

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“how does it look?”

 

“good”

 

“are you sure? for some reason it looks a bit dull…” Sehun punches Baekhyun’s shoulder playfully, “dull? look all the sunflowers are the tombstone! it looks beautiful” Baekhyun had decided not to have a funeral. Friends, family, people they didn’t want to see all of them. So they decide it to make their a small haven. A place where they would feel more closer to their daughter. Where sad and dark days don’t exist. “i have a question though, why Baekhee?”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“well it has the ‘Baek’ in her name…but it doesn’t have ‘Hun’” Baekhyun chuckles, and continues to put flowers in front of the tombstone. “i’ll pretend like you didn’t do it on purpose” Sehun kneels down and helps Baekhyun with the flowers. “thank you for giving her your last name” Sehun hugs Baekhyun out of nowhere, because it was a great shock that Baekhyun even asked Sehun about putting ‘Oh’ instead of ‘Byun’. 

 

“Sehun, your hugging me to tight” Sehun just smiles at how sweet Baekhyun’s voice sounds, although it was his normal voice. “stop it” Sehun continues to move him back and forth, like if he was putting Baekhyun to sleep. He even smells Baekhyun’s hair, and the smell of strawberries hits Sehun hard. “hey stop it” Baekhyun pushes Sehun, but the latter won’t let him go so they both fall to the grass, as Sehun holds onto Baekhyun.

 

“our baby is going to think your crazy” and Sehun doesn’t care, but he does let go of Baekhyun. They both lay down on the green grass, as they both look at the sky. The sun was shinning to bright, and it was hot to even be outside. Baekhyun touches the grass, as the grass plays around in the boy’s fingers. The grass was so fresh, and nice it was starting to become addicting for Baekhyun. “this is our spot right Sehun”

 

“of course” Sehun moves his hand to grab a hold of Baekhyun’s hand. “and we would always come and visit her, right?” “on her birthday, on christmas, and new years eve. Not to mention on your birthday and mine” Baekhyun smiles. The pills are taking effect on Baekhyun’s body and life. Sure they were days where Baekhyun didn’t want to get out of bed, those were the days that the pill would make Baekhyun lazy, and to tired to move.

 

And just like a sick virus, there was Sehun sitting on the bed waiting for Baekhyun to fall asleep. And there were days where Baekhyun couldnt stop smiling, those were Sehun’s favorite days. Even when Baekhyun wouldn’t want to get up from bed, Sehun would spend the whole day talking to Baekhyun about stupid things. Things that didn’t make sense, but it sure made Baekhyun smile. And now that Sehun didn’t have anyone, not necessary saying he was ‘free’ since he did loved Tao. But it did mean that maybe this time he could be with Baekhyun.

 

But ones Sehun told Baekhyun the news, it didnt change anything. Baekhyun didn’t seem nervous, or the need to apologize to Sehun for not being able to love him yet. In face there was nothing. And Sehun took that as a good news. After all Sehun didn’t expect for Baekhyun to take him that fast, that would be to easy. “how long has it been that you don’t see Jongin and Kyungsoo?” “how long has it been that you don’t see Chanyeol and Kris?”

 

Baekhyun scoffs, “touche”

 

“why did you ask?” Baekhyun lays down on his side, as he looks at Sehun. He worries about him. Baekhyun notices how sometimes Sehun doesn’t leave, even when his tired. He knows Sehun leaves his family and friends behind, and its all because of him. “lets make a deal, okay. Tomorrow you spend the whole day with Jongin and Kyungsoo, and i’ll spend the whole day with Chanyeol and Kris” Sehun shakes his head. “nah, i don’t like that deal”

 

“you didn’t let me finish! theres a price!”

 

“i don’t want to listen, i already don’t like the deal” Sehun still laying down he crosses his arms, and pouts like an angry kid. “if you spend the whole day with your friends, and you don’t call me or talk about me,” Baekhyun continue to say, “then you can move in with me” Sehun looks into Baekhyun’s eyes in shock, him moving in with Baekhyun. Living under one roof. Sharing one bed. Spending 24/7 with him. And this time Baekhyun couldnt kick him out.

 

“wha….what?! are you serious!!!?”

 

Baekhyun nods, “yes, my parents and I talk. And decide it it was a good idea.” Sehun stands up with his hand stretch out, Baekhyun stands up too but he wipes his hand in his dark jeans. “deal.” and they both shake hands. 

 

“so what should we do?” Jongin and Kyungsoo stand very awkward in front of Sehun. “um….wanna play video games?” “sure” Jongin turns on his play station 4, as Kyungsoo cleans the latter’s bed a little, before Sehun sits down. “i got a new game, killing zombies is that okay?” Sehun looks around the room, things have change. Jongin put up new posters of bands that Sehun haven’t taken the time to listen too. There was also pictures of Kyungsoo around Jongin’s room, things change without Sehun noticing them.

 

“Sehun? hello”

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter