Oops, we did it again

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun, would you like to be my boyfriend?”

 

Baekhyun jumps into Sehun’s arms, that makes the popular boy drop the necklace. Baekhyun squeals in Sehun’s ear, and it should be bad. And it should hurt, cause it was to loud. But no, it was lovely, because for some reason it feels like Sehun had a home. And just like a big wave hits him, tears come to his eyes. However instead of cleaning them, Baekhyun does it for him. With soft kisses. And this time, Baekhyun wasn’t doing it so he could fill his hole.

 

No, he was doing it because he was actually feeling it. His skin was telling him to love the boy he has in his arms. Baekhyun stops inches from Sehun’s mouth, and this time Sehun was holding his breath. Baekhyun lingers, feeling the sweet vapor from Sehun’s mouth entering his mouth. Then everything stops, time freezes in Baekhyun lips. And somehow someone fast forwards everything, and everything moves to fast.

 

Baekhyun kissing Sehun’s so hard, that it made Sehun lose his balance. Which it was perfect, because Sehun’s bed was just right next to them. Baekhyun sits on Sehun’s waits, as he tries to take the latter’s shirt. He wasn’t doing it fast, because it wasn’t like the first time. It wasn’t like that day they were drunk, and they had no clue what was going on. And this definitely not a one-side love. As Sehun looks under him, and sees Baekhyun’s face in pain and sweat.

 

And the sweet lullaby voice, that keeps on calling his name. Sehun finally understands love. The popular boy moves his hips slow, so this moment can last. Because seen Baekhyun right now, was like seen heaven for the first time. 

 

 

 

The next day, when Sehun opens his eyes and sees Baekhyun next to him. He smiles. He was afraid that it would have been a dream, but seen Baekhyun’s pale milky skin. And how the bed sheet is so low, Sehun can see Baekhyun’s crack, It was beautiful. It was like a painting. And just like a painting, the beauty would last forever. Baekhyun begins to move around, but not quite opening his eyes. He feels the bed sheet going down in his soft skin, so he pulls it up.

 

Sehun chuckles a little, and that made Baekhyun open his eyes. “good morning” Baekhyun smiles, and pulls himself towards his popular boy. “good morning” Sehun puts his arm around Baekhyun’s waist, “I’m glad that i can wake up next to you, not like the first time we did it in the party. I was getting scared that i might have been ” Baekhyun grins, but Sehun still gets a slap in his bare chest. “that morning, i went downstairs to bring you something to eat. But Jongin was pushing everyone out of his house. so he didn’t give me time to say anything to you”

 

“remind me to punch Jongin”

 

“noted”

 

“wait a minute” Sehun grabs the bed sheet and wraps it around his waits, as he leaves the bed. Baekhyun says a ‘hey’ cause now he was on the bed, with nothing to cover him. Sehun grabs the necklace from the floor, and takes it back to the bed. “you can never, ever take this off” the geek boy forgets the whole thing, and gets closer to Sehun. Sehun puts the necklace around Baekhyun, and kisses him on the lips.

 

“now your mine”

 

“now I’m yours”

 

Sehun stands up, and goes to his closet, “lets go out!” Baekhyun laughs, because Sehun sounds crazy. Like if his about to see the world for the best time. “where?” “anywhere! i don’t care. Today we are seen the world again.” Sehun starts to go through his expensive clothes, “i really don’t care Baekhyun,” he chuckles, as he turns around to see the master piece that was laying down in his bed. “as long as everyone sees me holding your hand”

 

They end up going to the mall, because apart of Sehun wanting everyone to see them holding hands. He also wants to buy Baekhyun pretty much everything. Because money is nothing to him, and Baekhyun is everything. “okay, so what store do you want go in first?” Sehun swings their hands back and forth. “mmm….let me——“ "Your mad because I can talk to him and I dont talk to you?!” hearing the voice of someone very familiar to Baekhyun, makes the latter lose his train of thought.

 

“hey isn’t that?” Sehun points to Chanyeol, and Kris. “yeah it is”

 

“Is because I can talk to him. Because when I’m with you, I get all nervous and I start to sweat. So is your fault!!” Chanyeol continues to yell, “You should be the one that should get nervous and sweaty. So NOW im the one thats mad at you!" and thats pretty much how the conversation ends. Chanyeol leaves before Kris could say something, but its not like Chanyeol was going to let him talk. Baekhyun lets go of Sehun’s hand, and walks towards his dumfounded friend.

 

“what was that?”

 

Kris sighs, “i ask Chanyeol why he was talking to Minho, and ignoring me”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter