18 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun lies in bed, when out of nowhere he wakes up. There was a strange feeling in his bump, “mom!!!” he yells. The pregnant boy sits down on the bed, as he touches his stomach. “mooooom!” but it seem the more he would talk, the more his stomach would make a weird kick. Mrs. Byun comes running to the room, “whats wrong?!” Mrs. Byun says panicking, “theres a weird sensation in my stomach”

 

Mrs. Byun comes closer to Baekhyun’s stomach, “it appears every time i talk” Baekhyun’s mother laughs quietly “your baby is kicking Baek, your baby kicks when it hears your voice” the worry look disappears when the pregnant boy realize whats happening. “my baby” and Baekhyun hugs his stomach. “come let me make you some chocolate milk” Mrs. Byun helps her son get up from bed.

 

It was a saturday morning, and the sun was shinning brighter than usual. There was no wind outside, but that didn’t mean it was hot. However there was no energy in Baekhyun to go outside. All he want it was to sleep, and rest his huge feet. No one told him that his feet would grow so huge, there could be a chance his feet would grow as large as Kris. “sit baby” Mrs. Byun pulls a chair for the pregnant boy.

 

Mrs. Byun takes the gallon of milk out of the refrigerator when they hear the door opening. “Mrs. Byun!?” Chanyeol calls out until he reaches to the kitchen with Kris. “hey why are you awake?” Kris asks, then Baekhyun puts a face of discomfort. “whats wrong?” and Kris doesn’t take long to take the sit next to Baekhyun. “the baby kicks when she hears your voice” “what the baby is kicking?” and Kris puts his hand in Baekhuyn’s stomach.

 

He makes an awe expression when he feels the baby kicking, it was something so amazing. “what about me? does she kick when she hears my voice?” Chanyeol touches Baekhyun’s stomach, and nothing. “sorry Chanyeol” the giant pouts. “why are you guys here anyway?” “oh my mom was internet shopping, and she went crazy. I brought boxes with baby formula, and baby food”

 

“oh internet shopping again huh”

 

Chanyeol nods, “yeah, my dad was really angry when he saw the bill” Baekhyun chuckles, “well thank you” “let me go outside and bring them” Mrs. Byun puts the glass of chocolate milk in front of Baekhyun, “how about you Kris? you want something?” “orange juice would be nice” Mrs. Byun nods, and grabs another glass. “is that why your awake? the baby woke you up?”

“yeah, i was scared at first. I thought something was wrong.”

 

Kris touches Baekhyun’s stomach again, “she’s so strong” and Baekhyun agrees with Kris.

 

Meanwhile, outside Chanyeol takes his cell phone and dials a new number. The phone rings, a couple of times before the call was send to voice mail. Chanyeol curses under his breath when he tries to call again. This time Sehun answers by the second call. “who the hell is this?” “listen, Baekhyun can feel the baby kicking” Sehun almost falls to the floor hearing the news. “what?”

 

“yeah, and it kicks when she hears Kris and me talk” of course Chanyeol is going to lie, “does she kick when she hears my name?” “i don’t know” Sehun tries to put his pants as he holds his cell phone with the other hand. “try! I’m going to see if i can come over and see Baekhyun” “okay sure” and they both hang up. Chanyeol grabs one of the boxes and goes inside the house.

 

When he walks to the kitchen, Kris and Baekhyun are laughing. He couldn’t understand why the baby kicks when she hears Kris voice. Sure Kris voice is deep, and lovely like a sweet medley. But that wasn’t an excuse for the baby to kick for Kris and not for him. And the more Chanyeol thinks this, the more he wants to punch the latter. “so here is the box” Chanyeol puts it on the table.

 

“wow, thank you”

 

“by the way how you talk to Luhan?” Baekhyun doesn’t do his discomfort face, so the baby didn’t kick on the sound of Luhan’s name. “no, i heard he move” “he move? in the middle of the semester?” Kris asks, “yeah.” all thanks to Tao, who scared the living out of him. “how about Sehun?” and Baekhyun makes a discomfort face that tries to hide. Which is useless since Chanyeol catch the expression.

 

Kris is to busy drinking his orange juice to notice, and because of that Chanyeol feels proud. Finally he catch something Kris didn’t. “i haven’t see him since he punched Luhan” “you should talk to Sehun, because Sehun needs to know that his baby is kicking” Baekhyun lowers his head and tries to swallow the discomfort of his baby kicking. “stop Chanyeol, whats up with you and him” Kris asks, showing his curiosity.

 

“nothing” and Chanyeol sits down before they find out whats his up to. Mrs. Byun puts chocolate milk in front of Chanyeol, before he even ask. “thank you Mrs. B.” right before Mrs. Byun gets the chance to sit down, the bell rings. Chanyeol thinking it could be Sehun, he runs to the door. Baekhyun looks at Kris hoping he’ll know why Chanyeol was acting so weird, but the only thing Kris could do was shrug.

 

When Chanyeol opens the door, he sees Jongin falling asleep standing up. “what are you doing here?” Jongin yawns holding one finger up high, “damn,” Jongin finally stops yawning, “that was a big one” “what are you doing here?” Chanyeol looks behind him in case the question was a bit loud for everyone inside. “Sehun send me, I’m here to convince Baekhyun to let him feel the baby kick, so if you excuse me i have to prepare myself to cry”

 

Jongin pushes Chanyeol to the side, and lets himself in. He hears the laughter and the conversation coming from the kitchen, so he follows the noise. When he steps inside the kitchen, the laughter dies down. “Jongin? what are you doing here?” Baekhyun is the first one to ask but ones Chanyeol steps behind Jongin, everything clicks in Kris mind. It was only a matter of minutes for Baekhyun to put all the pieces together.

 

“good morning everyone, I’m here to ask you something Baekhyun”

 

“….”

 

“is it possible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter