Call me when you're home I know what you've been through, don't let go

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been two days. And it seems that everyday just gets harder for Baekhyun. Although today Baekhyun woke up okay, and that was good enough fro Sehun. Baekhyun’s face didn’t paint a smile, but he stop crying. He got up from his hospital bed, and told Sehun that he was going to take a shower. When he got inside the bath tub, and water start it to hit him. Blood start it to come out. It was dry blood, that had stayed inside of Baekhyun after the doctor pull the baby out.

 

Seeing the blood made Baekhyun freak out, he start it to yell like a crazy person. Sehun ran to the bathroom, and he just found Baekhyun laying down in the tub hugging his legs. And the blood continued to come out. Sehun put a towel around him, he dried him and put new clothes. Since that moment Sehun and Baekhyun continue to lay down on the bed, as Sehun wraps his arms around him. Its been two days in the same white room, and Baekhyun still breaks.

 

Baekhyun wasn’t attached to any machine or anything. The only reason was he was still in the hospital, was for the doctors to make sure Baekhyun didn’t catch any infections. Since the procedure was done fast, since they had to check if Baekhyun had any broken ribs after the fall. There was a knock on the door, that made Sehun raise his head to check who it was. Mrs. Byun enters and calls Sehun to approach her. Sehun lightly and careful takes his arms away from Baekhyun, the boy was sleeping.

 

“why don’t you go home and rest” Mrs. Byun tells Sehun, after all those two days he haven’t got any sleep. Because Baekhyun would cried in his sleep, and Sehun would make him up. And on the lucky hours that Baekhyun did sleep through, Sehun couldn’t sleep. His mind has too many things. Which only end up making his body tired. “no, i can’t leave him. Plus when Baekhyun wakes up he’ll ask for me.”

 

“but you haven’t gone home, your parents are worry”

 

“Mrs. Byun, no one is at home.”

 

Surprisingly Sehun’s parents called him, saying they’ll come to the hospital to see how Baekhyun was doing. But right away Sehun said no. That they should just give Baekhyun more time, and either way the hospital didn’t let so many visitors in. So they drop the subject. “at least go eat at the cafeteria, i know you haven’t eaten anything. If Baekhyun wakes up i’ll call you” Sehun turns around, Baekhyun was sleeping peacefully. So he nods, and leaves the room.

 

Mrs. Byun sighs, it hurt her seeing Sehun like that. Both teenagers are breaking, and they didn’t let anyone in to catch them and help them. Baekhyun didn’t eat, and Sehun didn’t want to push him. Because it would be kind hypocrite. Since he doesn’t eat either. Mrs. Byun crosses her arms, as she sees her son laying down in bed. She sees her son small figure, and pale legs. Baekhyun’s body is laying on right side.

 

So Mrs. Byun doesn’t see his face.

 

“mom,”

 

Mrs. Byun didn’t know when she start it to cry, she only cleans it. “yeah?” “i killed her didn’t i?” Mrs. Byun shakes her head, “no you didn’t.” Baekhyun doesn’t move, and neither Mrs. Byun. “if i haven’t study so hard, and taken my necessary rest. She would still be alive” “Baekhyun don’t think that” Baekhyun turns around, and Mrs. Byun sees Baekhyun’s dark circles. “why? its the truth….i killed her”

 

Mrs. Byun kneels down by the bed, and her sons hair. “no you didn’t. Don’t think like that Baekhyun. It wasn’t your fault you understand!” Baekhyun doesn’t say anything, but honesty he doesn’t believe his mothers words. “now let me call a nurse so she can give you something to help you sleep” Mrs. Byun leaves the room, cleaning her tears.

 

 

 

 

Sehun plays around with his food. The soup didn’t taste like anything. And he realize it was him who had the problem. Jongin and Kyungsoo enter the small cafeteria, “how is going?” Jongin asks, in a very lame way of making a conversation. Sehun didn’t want to go in to detail of a very sad Baekhyun. So he only goes by, “nothing much” Jongin, and Kyungsoo take their sit. “we tried to come when everything happened, but we knew we weren’t going to be allow to see Baekhyun, so we decided not to come.”

 

“don’t worry about it…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter