6 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"guys, look what Kris gave me" Sehun passes the picture to Jongin, "wow! his hot" Sehun takes the picture away, not before he hits Jongin in his back. "this is my son!" "are you telling me this is how your son is going to look? his gonna be our armageddon" Kyungsoo stands up abit just to take the picture away from Sehun. "you know the whole armageddon thing is made up by the government"

The quiet person who was sitting in the end of the table finally speaks. The smoke in his lungs finally clear, making him more numb. "who's this Jongin?" "oh his name is Yixing, we have math class together i think...." Jongin scratches his head, "we invite it him because your a father now, we didn't know if you want it to get high with us anymore"

Kyungsoo puts the picture infront of his face, pretending to act like the baby. "daddy!" he makes his voice alittle higher, "why did you left me" Sehun stands up and grabs the picture, as he makes it into a ball. Jongin and Kyungsoo laugh, "this is serious guys, my kid can cause danger to everyone who looks at him!" Kris had morph a picture of Baekhyun, and Sehun.

The was three version you could see. Baby, 16 year old, and 20. Kris picked 16, and gave it to Sehun, the was no dark reason behind it. It sure made papa Sehun very happy. His good looking genes, and Baekhyun's good features only result it in a beautiful kid. "i think i should stay close to him, you know to show him tricks and stuffs"

"i think we should light up more pot" Jongin comments, "i think your right Sehun, your kid needs someone to kill, when he becomes a sociopath" Kyungsoo inhales the smoke. "okay thanks guys, im gonna go to Baekhyun's house and tell him my decision" Sehun wasn't listening to his friends, since most of the smoke is clouding his brain.

Sehun sighs, "lets see if i can find the door" he stands up and walks towards a door that keeps on moving. "guys this is so funny, i can literally see my brain cells moving around" Yixings anxiously chuckles.

 

Sehun knocks on Baekhyun's door, "knock knock" he chuckles, "im coming" "wrong answer, you suppose to say, 'who's there'" Sehun yells behind the door, Baekhyun tilts his head, "Sehun?" he asks right when he opens the door, "no, min" "min who?" Sehun bites his lip so he wouldn't burst into laughter(cause it sounds like minho)

"all jokes aside, im here to talk to you"

"sure come in" Sehun comes in to a house he knows better than his own. "are your parents at home?" Baekhyun shakes his head, "no, sit down let me bring some water" the pregnant boy goes to the kitchen, and Sehun takes his seat. He can feel how his system is getting back to normal. Baekhyun comes back with a fresh glass of water. "thank you"

The first sip is slow, just to taste the water. The second sip he drinks it all. Baekhyun looks at Sehun with his eyebrow raise, as his still confused. "Baekhyun, i made up my mind." "about what?" Sehun cleans his sweaty hands using his black jeans. It was the first time Sehun actually show weakness. "Maybe i want to be there but more than a friend, like a father"

Baekhyun stands up, "Sehun..." Sehun stands up too, "you know how some girls all they ever wanted is to be moms, well i never imagine i'll be a dad. But maybe thats what i was meant to be" "Sehun, that 'maybe' later on will turn in to hate towards me, towards your kid. And i cant let my kid grow up with parents who blame each other"

Sehun takes a step forward, and Baekhyun follows by giving one back. "you will become a father Sehun, when you have a great career and your happily marry" Baekhyun goes towards the main door, and to be sure Sehun won't bring this subject again, he opens his mouth "i dont know why your so hung up on this Sehun," the pregnant boy turns around.

"we were both drunk" Baekhyun opens the door, Sehun nods as he chuckles silently. Nodding was helping him push away the sadness. "yeah" he whispers as he walks towards the door, later on he disappears. All Baekhyun could think of was 'im doing this for your own good Sehun'. The only way that allow him not to cry.

Sehun numb and alone walk on the empty streets. The lights that shine on the dark streets tell the time to Sehun. It was to late to go to Jongin's house, and it was to early to go home. Sehun crosses the street and just follows his feet that take him to Tao's house. For a moment time didn't exist, and the distance disappear along with it.

Sehun looks at the wooden door, like somehow he could open it with his mind. And maybe he did because the door opens. "Sehun? what are you doing here?" He was wrong, Tao did it. "where are you going?" "i was actually gonna check to see how you were, since i havent seen you since you got suspend it" Sehun smiles, "can i come in?"

"sure" Tao moves aside and lets Sehun in, just to attack him with kisses. "lets go to my room" Tao whispers, then he bites Sehun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter