I found her

We are Bulletproof!

Jungkook's POV

I was really surprised with what V-hyung did, Why did he kiss Minah-ssi infront of his past crush? Wait. I think he is purposely doing this... to push away Hana-ssi -  he must do something that will really hurt her. And it seems Taehyung-nim doesn't like her anymore, but why does he act so rashly as if he was mad or something.... I guess I'll just clarify all these later.

Hana-ssi looked really shocked then she ran outside and slammed the door. Minah was standing there speechless while Taehyung looked a bit mad and troubled.

"I'm- I'm sorry Taehyung. She said she was your close friend and she looked really worried about you - but, I don't get any of this-" Minah-ssi said then stopped what she was saying then ran out the studio. I think I saw her tear roll down her cheeks, Taehyung-nim. You're really mean.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." I held his wrist tightly just before he intends to follow Minah-ssi,"I lied a bit." he said seriously.

"I was able to confess to her-  but she said, I'm not even worth it to go out for a date." he explained, I let go my tight grip and was surprised by what he was telling then he continued," But after we debuted, and got recognized a lot. She contacts me again, and want to go out. Said she misses me. Isn't her move quite obvious?" Taehyung huffed and looks at the floor.

"She liked V. Not me, Not Kim Taehyung." he said then he looks at me and let out a half smile and shrugged, " But why did you kiss Minah-ssi? Just to push Hana away? How can you use Minah like that when she was only thinking of helping you?" I asked calmly but straightforward since now I understood why he was a bit mad awhile ago.

"Honestly... I didn't know why. But all I was thinking that time was...' I came here for you Minah, not for her. Stop this." he just said frankly then his eyes widened as if he was surprised with what he said then his face slowly faced me then covers his mouth. 

"Well. Congrats, you just scared off the person you like." I said with a sarcastic smile then tapped his shoulder. His expression was priceless! He scratched his head with both hands then just kicks the air randomly and I just laughed at him. But - Taehyung likes Minah-ssi? Why do I feel like I don't approve it happening. that I don't like Minah to know this. Hmm.. whatever. My mind's in a jam, I think both V and I needs to sleep this off but WAIT- Minah ran out! .

"Hey. Let's look for Minah-ssi. She might get lost since she doesn't go out much in this neighborhood." I said to V while he was still in his panic-mode then he stopped and came back to normal, "Yeah. I should definitely explain and apologize. I'm such a dumbhead." he said then he scratches his head again.

 

Your POV

What the did just happen? She called V 'oppa' so.. that means they're more than friends right? I saw it in some korean movies.. Then he kissed me infront of her?! What the... did he just use me to make Hana go away or make her jealous? This is really.. ugh. i hate this, even though I like him, I cannot let him manipulate me like like this.. I feel really stupid.. "why am I crying?" I asked my self as I walk down this.. wait where the hell am I? Where the hell did I run to.. ... I'm lost, then suddenly *phone rings* ,

" hello?"

"Minah, where are you, this is Jungkook?"

"I'm.. I don;t know, I'm lost! but.. there's this post which says.. Non-hyeon-do.."
"Got it. I know where you are, stay right there."

Then Jungkook ended the call, I guess he is really familiar with this place. "Minah-ssi!" someone shouted behind me, I turned and was expecting to see Jungkook but then.. it was V. 

I didn't know what to feel. I want to be really mad but I cannot - then he ran towards me then hugged me really tight, "I'm sorry. I went to far in pushing her away that I used you. I didn't mean to confuse you or hurt you. I'm really sorry, please forgive me." he said as he lay his head on my shoulder and hugged me tighter.

"I was really-" I was about to say angry but my tears just started flowing and I couldn't stop crying. "I was really scared. Don't do that again, or I'll hit you Kim Taehyung." I said while still crying. He then let go of me then helps me wipe off my tears, "sorry. I won't scare you like that again." he said with a warm smile.

And as I clear my eyes, I saw Jungkook standing there just a few steps behind me. I think he saw everything and my breakdown. Well, I was really scared and confused and angry and.. I don't know! I need to get over it since Taehyung apologized already and he didn't mean to do what he did awhile ago, " Jungkook!" I called him because he was just standing there with this expression I can't comprehend. 

 

He then started walking towards us with his hands in his pockets.

"I found her." Taehyung said then taps my shoulder and I just brush off the rest of my tears and let out a half smile.

Then Jungkook stood infront of us and said "Actually I found her first, but she didn't see me."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------