A.R.M.Y

We are Bulletproof!

Taehyung's POV

I lied on my bed then Jungkook then lied down beside me and I moved a bit so we can fit on the bed, "What is it Kookie?" I asked.

"What will you say tomorrow to Manager-nim?" he asked while staring on the ceiling.

"I... haven't sum up words to say but I definitely won't be denying my relationship with her.." I told him, I would never do that - I wanted to show the world she's mine but I don't want this things happening to her, why put all the pressure to her?? why do people do this?

"then... why don't we try uploading a video log and say something to the people out there?" he suggested, - he's right. 

"I am soooo glad I have such a genius friend! I'm gonna let you do any favor you ask tomorrow, I swear, you golden maknaeyaa" I exclaimed then I hugged him tightly while he was chuckling and trying to let go, suddenly Jimin entered the room.

"Yah! why are you hugging my jungkook like that?! HEYYY let go of him!" Jimin yelled then jumped on both of us. I then let go and rolled off the bed then I ran instantly to our recording booth - I hope I can clear everything with this vlog. I then the cam and took a deep breath before I start,

"June 18, 2014 - it's V. BTS just e year and we already had a vlog about it sooo, I'm here to address the issue about me. I would like to admit I have been liking this certain person, which was the one I was holding hands with in the picture that was spreading but-" I paused then took another breath.

"That day she said I cannot hold her hand in public because people might make issue about me and our company and all of that.. I didn't care because I just wanted to hold the hand of the person I like the most but then - I guess I was selfish, and all the karma hits on her. All the time she was concerned about me yet I wasn't thinking about what my attitude will cause her. I don't want to force my fans to like her but I'd like to ask the a.r.m.y(bts fandom) to respect and treat her like one of the a.r.m.y because she is one of you - the a.r.m.y that supports us, concerned about us, laughs at our craziness and the a.r.m.y that loves us. we love you and we hope you love each other too. This is V 4D - army saranghae, goodbye." I said then I ended my vlog. *sighs* I'm a bit nervous and excited, I don't know what RapMon will say about this or Manager-nim... 

 

Your POV

I woke up with this migraine then I sat up as I scratch my head - it's 9am already?! I stood up then hurriedly took a shower because I need to meet Pdogg to pick up the guy from Sony Music at the Gimpo airport. After a few minutes - I heard someone text while I was wearing clothes,

 

Pdogg:"HEY! the arrival is at 10am, where the hell are you, I'll be infront of your building with a cab in 5 minutes, better be there!"

 

. Ugh. I don't even have time to apply any make-up. I threw my phone on the bed, just finished putting my shoes and blowered my hair then picked up my wallet then I hurriedly ran down. As I was locking the door, the taxi arrived with Pdogg inside,"what's with the puffy eyes? leggo, we gotta nice deal little lady."

"Yeah - thanks to you." I said then went in the cab and sat beside him at the backseat.

 

Jungkook's POV

I got up and showered early to rehearse my vocals and headed to the recording booth. I opened the pc and saw in our channel in YouTube that V posted a vlog last night, haha - I watched it and was really amused by his choice of words, he sounded really mature and honest. And we had  a lot of positive comments about it, some were apologizing and some were pointing out V's childishness. This looks good, I guess things are cleared out. Then suddenly, Suga-nim went in the room too,

"Suga-hyung, do you know where Pdogg-nim is? I need to hear some of the new tracks." I asked so I could help add voicings and rhythm too.

"Ugh. he texted me he'll be fetching minah-ssi and they will go to the airport.." he said, hmm - what will they do at the airport? I then saw an envelope beside the keyboard and I pulled out the letter inside it. It was from Sony Music ... a job offer to.. MINAH?

"That's Pdogg's stuff, I saw him holding that yesterday, he must've left it.. what's in there?" Suga asked then he sits on the couch.

"It's a job offer.. to Minah, it says here she will be relocating at California for this Job offer.. so.. that means-" I said slowly while reading the other contents.

"Pdogg fetched Minah and sent her to the airport?!!" Suga shouted then ran beside me and looks at the letter too.

"But I know she can't just leave like that, especially V - she can't leave V without saying goodbye right?" I said as I pass the paper to him.

"But with this issues bashing her totally, this is actually the perfect way out.." Suga-hyung said then placed the paper on the table, what he said is actually possible but.. that would be really mean for her to do that - leaving us without a word. Suddenly the door opened and V and Jimin went in the booth.

"Kookie, can you call Minah, she isn't picking up her phone - I've been calling her ever since I woke up." V said then he sat on the couch while still staring at his phone, I then faced Suga and saw him facing me too with the 'oops' look in our faces,"Pdogg fetched her this morning and they went to the airport." I said.

Then Suga handed the paper to V, he then looked puzzled and we saw his face turn from troubled to shocked,"we need to stop her - she might've read all the comments last night and decided all at once - she didn't even see the vlog I posted ughhh!" V stood and panicked.

"So we're going to the airport?" I asked, really? now? this early? it's like in the movies, where the main cast needs to stop the other person from leaving.. but I do wanna stop her from leaving. I then stood and grabbed my phone, "Now who's coming then?" I asked.

V nodded then Jimin raised his hand, then I stood and I looked at Suga-hyung,"you're not coming with us?" I asked.

"I'll just stay here and tell the rest when they wake up with what is happening and where you guys have gone to - so Go! you might miss her." Suga said then we all rished outisde and hailed a cab - we then headed to Gimpo airport because we guessed they'll take the nearest airport possible.

We then arrived after 10 minutes and good thing there's only a few people there. we then rushed inside and headed to the airport gate, we instantly saw Pdogg holding his phone as if he was talking to someone then Minah was carrying a big black handbag-  they were heading to the gate. I tapped V and Jimin's shoulder then pointed Minah and Pdogg then we all ran to them.

"Kim Minah! Please don't leave!" V shouted then hugged Minah from behind, Jimin and I stopped infront of Pdogg-nim who looked so surprised,

"Why are you guys here so early huh?!" Pdogg-nim yelled because we weren't supposed to be outside the building at this time of day.

Taehyung lets go of Minah then Minah faced him.. wait, why is she smiling??

"What are you talking about? who's leaving?" she asked... wait - so she wasn't leaving.. well DUH, she's Kim Minah, she won't just leave like that.. UGH MIN SUGA! you're really bad at judging people, why did I even agree to what you have stated earlier..

"But, we saw this letter at the recording booth, a job offer that needs to relocate you to california.. then suga said you and Pdogg was heading to the airport-" Taehyung was asking curiously, he looks really puzzled..

"Ah - I rejected that offer because I cannot leave my dance classes here, my work in BigHit, and you." she said then she messed up V's hair, Pdogg, Jimin and I laughed at Taehyung because he wasn't able to say a thing and his face was a bit red because of embarassment.

"We're here to pick up one of the representatives from Sony, he'd like to have a tour in Seoul, to our company and Minah-ssi's workplace. They might offer her a different job, something project-based." Pdogg said then we all nodded and scratched our head - this is really embarassing.

"We'll head back to the building while you guys do your stuff with that representative, Manager-nim and RapMon might find out we went here.. so... see you later Pdogg-hyung and Minah. You look cute today~" Jimin said then stared at Minah, V then hits him and I pull him as we head to the airport entrance while waving at them goodbye.

We then arrived at the building a few minutes later then went in the recording booth, everyone was there already and they looked at us as if they were expecting that we have stopped Minah from leaving. I then burst into laughter then V laughed with me and Jimin started telling what happened in the airport, they were all laughing at what V said and did then they keep on imitating it.

"Kim Minah! Please don't leave!" J-hope shouted then hugged RapMon beside him then all of them laughed in unison while V was making this funny face showing he is embarassed.

"That's what you get from watching too much drama movies kekek." Suga hyung added.

"Well actually, you were the one who made this scenario of Minah leaving us. That's why all of this happened - you misjudged her again." I said then I crossed my arms, then V looked at Suga then hits him with the pillow then all of them started hitting suga at the back and on the legs.

"HEY HEY. stop it already, look - his skin is all red, oh by the way - we have this little get together at Manager-nim's new apartment, it's for breaking our album record salesss!!! We're gonna party laterr!!" RapMon yelled and stops everyone from hitting Suga.

"I overheard he said we will all be sleeping over at his place - what does that mean??" Jimin asked curiously.

"We will be drinking and partttyiiing since we're all adultsss noooowwww. We're all invited!!" RapMon exclaimed then made that funny face of his then he stopped and turned his face towards me, "oh actually - he said Jungkook is not allowed to drink that night but you're still invited uhyeaaaah!" he continued then made that funny expression again. 

 

Why do I feel uneasy suddenly - oh, maybe because I'm the one that will be left not drunk and I will be helping these hyungs again... ugh, so troublesome - I'm so done. But, if Minah-ssi will be there too.. She'll get durnk somehow and.. no, I won't let anything happen to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 26

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bangtan DRUNK??? See you next chapter honhonhonhon