Get ready for Battle

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

We were already at the table and now it feels really awkward- they keep staring at me, I think they're all judging me in their mind already.

"Hey. Don't stare at her as if she's a live bait, you can talk to her you know. Since you'll be working with her from now on." Pdogg interrupted all of them.

"So, you're the youngest, right?" I looked at the red haired boy and let out a half smile, " yes. Do I look that young?" he nodded and smiled back.

"Well actually, the guy in orange hair looks the youngest. then you, then Mr. Visuals.." I answered honestly. " My name is KimTaehyung or just call me V!" the orange-haired guy responded before Jungkook said another word.

"It seems you're not that familiar with our group, since you call V 'the orange-haired guy' and Jimin 'Mr.visuals' ahaha." Rapmon said then Jimin tapped the table," yay! she called me mr.visuals-" then Rapmon placed his hand on Jimin's mouth to silence him," Don't believe everything this guy says. ahha"

Jimin pushed his hand away while frowning then smiled when he faced me." So yeah, you know me already. That red haired guy  is Jeon Jungkook, that's V, then that's Suga and that smiley-guy is J-hope, this flowerboy is Jin and our leader, you know him, is RapMonstahhh." Jiimin introduced each of them while pointing at them one by one.

"I'll have to memorize all of your names but it'll be easy. How old is the youngest then?" I asked curiously

"Our maknae is 18 years old but don't trust his features-  he's a cunning little devil." Jimin described Jungkook. Jungkook stared coldly at him instantly then he gestured zipping his mouth.

"ohmy- we only have like.. 15 minutes to finish our meal. Sorry Minah-ssi, we'll have to rehearse 'til the afternoon. The choreo is a bit difficult, but we'll hang out and get to know some other time for sure!" J-hope reassured as he smiles widely.

"Yeah, you guys look cool to hang with. I'll be checking out the other studio later too and unpack. Goodluck in your rehearsals! Fighting." I cheered them then all of them responded 'fighting' too then eats quickly. They all were finished after 5 minutes and waved goodbye to me and Pdogg, "They are really nice kids. very humble and hardworking. I hope they won't change a bit." Pdogg said while still eating his dessert.

"By the way, since there is a holiday tomorrow, let's be up all night tonight! there's an underground dance competition just 7 block away. Only local Dj's and crew are aware of this, this stuff happens like monthly etc. You up for it?" Pdogg suddenly brought up a gig. Sounds fun and we get to dance and mix with some dancers here. I'll give it a shot then," sure. but I'll wear my black face mask. I'm starting my career here clean, don;t want to get in trouble with some people or something like that."

"The one with the white x-mark. cool! you didn;t bring one for me, did you?" Pdogg asked excitedly," well hella sure I brought one also for you." I winked at him.

 

Jungkook's POV

"She looks really young. Do you guys know how old is she?" I asked them as we enter the training hall, " ugh! I forgot! I was about to ask!" Jimin exclaimed.

"But looks can decieve too. She might be 25 or something already, but maybe not. She looks kind though." Suga added.

"We must convert her to become an A.R.M.Y!!! " Jimin exclaimed while facing the mirrors, " yeah. it's like she haven't heard of our group before. Let's show her what we got!" J-hope said while making a pop-lock move and smiling widely.

"You silly fellas. She will surely research about us sooner or later because she'll be taking part in making choreographies for us and remixing music and stuff with Pdogg. Stop stressing about it." V said as he put his hands up in the air making awkward waves.

"Oh by the way, Manager gave us permission to join the underground dance battle tonight but we must conceal ourselves. With a bandana or masks i guess? But damn! I've been waiting for this night like forever!" RapMon said as he crosses his arms and nodds. 

Now that's good news, It's fun to perform  on stage but feeling the thrill of uncertainty and different kind of challenges gives me the rush. I've been practicing some moves so I'm a bit confident for tonight- but ofcourse, I bet J-hope is the most excited out of all of us since he really wants to break the dance floor ever since and competitions like these excites him more.

"So we will be participating as individuals tonight, not as a group right?" I asked just for assurance of what we have planned before, "hell yea- prepare to be beatan by me later!" Jimin said while flexing his biceps, " we'll see about that, you all talk kiddo!" J-hope interrupted and tapped his shoulder then they pushed each other playfully.

"Hey guys. Let's start rehearsing, the choreographer might come in anytime." V said while wearing a smirk. I guess he is also excited for our hang out later. Well, I'm quite excited too. Shall we ask our new choreographer Minah-ssi to come too? hmm... well, nah I can't. We're not even that close and we're not even friends yet, that'll be embarassing. I shall let my hyungs do that by theirselves.. I wish.

 

Your POV

I've already unpacked my stuff and took a bath. It's already 8pm and I have to meet Pdogg at Family Mart then we'll head straight to the Underground Event.

I wore this tank top with big arm holes at the side and a black tube inside then this black mask with white x-mark in the middle to conceal my face. I headed out and saw him there then we went straight to the event.

 

It was inside a grocery store and Pdogg presented an ID to the cashier guy then he pointed to the door at his right. When we got in there is a stair leading somewhere. When we got down the stairs, we walked straight to this hallway heading to a metal-like door,"wait here for a bit" Pdogg said then he went in, as he opened the door, a loud electro-dance-music filled the hallway and was ceased when he closed the door.

 

I wait beside the door when  seven guys went down from the stairs and heads towards the door and as I stare at their faces, I saw Jungkook's and Suga's face before they wear their mask and bandanas like what the others already did. WAIT. BTS is here? what are they doing here? They're gonna compete or something?.  Before they got near me, I opened the door and went in. I think they might recognize me even with this mask. .

Wait why am I being so tensed? Man-Up Minahhh! You're here for battle and even if you face of them, it must not matter. 

 

Now let's see what you guys got.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------