I will take her

We are Bulletproof!

Jungkook's POV

"Why are you saying these? Then .. why did you agree to go on a date on me if you don't like, not even a bit?" Taehyung asked while starring at her, it was as if we were watching a tv drama, since the sun is setting already and here he is, about to get his heartbroken to pieces and here we are also- his friends, who are frozen to where we are standing - waiting for Minah-ssi to tell the truth herself but it will be at a cost..

"I heard you liked me, so I might as well give something for you other than my heart, which I cannot offer-" she explained blanky while looking at the sunset then V interrupted,

"Why do I feel your lying? Then why were you very happy while we were together? You wiped icecream on my face and we laughed together, you shared about your fear on heights but I wanted to ride the ferriswheel so you still ride it for me! are those all... fan service? Look me in the eye and tell me the truth!" Taehyung exclaimed then he held Minah's chin and faced her to him, "Now tell me, while looking in my eyes, you don't.. like me?" V asked. I wanted to ran there and tell him the truth, to stop this suffering for the both of them but RapMon held my arm tightly, "just let them first." he said.

I looked at Minah, please - stop doing this to him and to yourself, you don't need to sacrifice your feelings for our sake, everything will be fine. Then I saw her tears rolled down her cheeks. V then puts down his hand and steps back from Minah, "Stop. Don't say a word. I'm sorry for forcing you.. when you said what you really feel already." then he turned his back and walks away from Minah, heading to our hotel. Hyuuuuuungs! Why won't we do anything now?!

I then looked at Minah again, she suddenly sat on the sand, "I think if she really likes V, she would ran after him and tell him the truth already. So what if PDnim is against this?" Suga said.

"But she is also thinking about the future too, if ever they are in a relationship, will they have enough time for each other or just distract each other? can they go out without raising rumors and if ever they're publicized, can she endure some fans who will surely hater her and even threat her.. stuff like that.." Jin added.

"Let's go to the hotel, V might do something reckless like break stuff in there." Jimin said then they all nodded and ran to the hotel.

But still, I cannot move, seeing her crying like that, "I'll follow you guys in a minute.Don't worry I'll stick to the plan." I said then I ran towards Minah and hugged her. This is just too much, "Stop crying Minah." I said as I rub her back and hug her close.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to ruin your career, you cannot be like this especially you just had your comeback.." she said then tries to push me away, but I won't just let her go, "I am here as your bestfriend not as Jungkook from bts so stop pushing me away and let me be here for you!" I hushed her from saying things she doesn't mean,  things to push us away.. She didn't say any word anymore and just sobs quietly on my shoulder, "I'm sorry, Jungkook-ssi."

After a few minutes, the stars scattered all over the dark sky and all we hear were the waves, she stood up and helped me stand up, "Thanks. Jungkook-ssi."

she smiled, I guess she's a little bit relieved now.

"We know everything, well- except V. Suga eavesdropped after the volleyball match.. I guess you can't keep on lying especially when you looked straight in his eyes." I said as we walk beside the beach.

"It was really hard, you know I like him right - then there's this sunset and the confession beside the beach, it's all so.. romantic! then I have to be a freaking party-pooper and lie like that. I am not that good with lying to be honest.. what do you think V feels right now?" she replied then asked. Atleast she calmed down already...

"Ofcourse he's hurt. Since you entertaind him and he thought he has a chance then you turn him down like that, considering also the scene earlier, the sunset.. wahhh- you should've just kissed him then ran away after he asked again.. or might as well tell the truth." I told her then she punched my arm- ow. Did I say anything wrong?

"Aish. You watch too much dramas. I'm a girl, i cannot just kiss him like that! and I f I tell him the truth, he will then be angry at PDnim and PDnim might banish me forever, get me back to where I came from and might not see you all again.." she explained, hmm- she's got a point. So what can we really do this moment..

"But if you really like each other - you must say it. I'm sure he'll understand, and if you're worrying about the future, then that's what the both of you needs to work on. You choose to be together then you must think of ways that you can stay together.." I told her, since saying the truth is the only way to not cause any more misunderstandings.

"And with what you said, we must also be prepared for whatever that comes against us..those who'll try to test us.." she added.

"Yes. because love is never free, it always comes with a price. And if you really like that certain person, and you know he or she is worth fighting for, then don't just let it go." I told her, she then sighed and smiled at me, "I wish I'll have the courage when that moment comes.."

I just smiled at her then she let out a grin then ran off and headed to the hotel, it was quite easy to catch up on her but I just let her run ahead of me. When we reached the place, we were laughing and at the same time catching our breaths. I guess she wanted to shake away all those stress in her head, I sent her to her room then I headed to our room. Then Suga and J-hope stood from the bed when I opened the door, "Hey. you kid. You will just hug her after that and you said you will stick to the plan-" Suga exclaimed.

"I comforted her as her close friend, and I made her realize things about her and V and what she must do." I said then I lied down on my bed.

"Wah - so you will give up on her now and help her end up with V? You're an extraodrinary friieeeend.." J-hope said then he sat beside me and taps my shoulder.

'I guess I will, since she likes V and V likes her, and I'm like the third-wheel. I should back out before I look miserbale and just contribute in making this happy ending." I said confidently but honestly, I'm still hoping.. that Minah might like me even a bit. If V won't fight for her anymore after what she said, then I will take her.

 

Your POV

I'm still abit.. confused to what I will do. Even though what Jungkook said was the right thing to do, I still feel uncertain and afraid. When did I ever became like this ughhhhhh....

Our two days passed swiftly, bts performed the next day because of the location set-up problems but then it was resolved and everything went on smoothly. I got to hang-out with them though I haven't talked to V ever since that sunset. We arrived in seoul about 8pm something and had a short meeting on what will be done in the next few days then we were dismissed. I returned to my place and luckily it just started to rain  -I forgot to close the windows near my bed, if it had rained earlier, then I might be sleeping on the floor now.

After three days (and yes - i'm still problematic about what happened and what will I say to V so I can reply honestly to his confession), the choreogrpaher let me handle their dance rehearsal  but with a different blockings because it will be live streamed. They all seem fine though sometimes I feel a hint of awkwardness when one of them approaches me but V never approached me that day.

After the rehearsal, V then went infront of me first, "I'll be going somewhere really important, I'm going out first. Thank you for assissting us today. Bye." he said then he let out a small bow and left the room. I saw Rapmon and the rest talking suspiciously at the corner so approached them sneakily.

"Hey. what are you guys up to huh?" I said loudly from behind Suga and J-hope then they faced me, hmm what's this..

"Minah-ssi. Don't be mad okay? But you know, since you turned down V, he wanted to get over you quickly because it hurt him a lot.. so.." J-hope explained then stopped and they all stared at each other, "soooooo?" I asked curiously.

"He went to meet Hana-ssi. Since it is a fact 'to get over someone, meet a new one.'" Jungkook replies. What the hell? but she's not a new one! Why is V so quick in making these decisions, I was problematic for almost four days because of his confession and now he'll be dating his.. old friend? ugh.

"I'll be heading out." I said, then I ran outside. I need to catch up to him, realizing he will like someone else because of my cowardice is just unacceptable. I do really like him, then I will fight for him.

I ran out infront of the building then I saw V about to enter the taxi,  I ran towards it but then he already got in. No! I still won't stop. I know I won't get another chance! 

I ran infront of the taxi and I really thought it will hit me, fortunately it stopped and I saw Taehyung's surprised face. He then went out quickly and held my wrist tightly, "what are you doing Minah-"

"I like you!" I told him loudly, interrupting what he was about to say, I stared straight to his wide and surprised eyes.

"I lied to you at the beach because I thought if I told you what I feel, more problems will come and I was very afraid of what might happen in the future-" I continued. he then removed his tight grip on my wrist but was still speechless, then I felt some rain drops on my hair. It was starting to rain.

"But now I don't care if there will be problems and trials ahead, if I will be facing them with you.. what more could I ask for.." I said then felt my knees grow weak, "so please.. don't see Hana-ssi and.. like me again.." I told him and ended my confession like that. Then the rain started pouring but I felt warm.

Taehyung was already embracing me. We stood there under the rain for like.. 5 or 6 minutes, and were startled when the taxi honked. We both laughed then we walked at the sidewalk to let the taxi pass.

"You really have your own way of confessing. it was awesome. As if the sky was rooting for you.." Taehyung said the he places his arm on my shoulder.

"And by the way, who told you I will be seeing Hana? I was only about to see Manager-nim at the cafe.. but I guess I'll just text him I cannot go because of the rain." he added then smiled.

 

THOSE. SNEAKY BASTARDS.

JEON JUNGKOOK. PARK JIMIN. JUNGHOSEOK. KIM NAMJOON. KIM SEOKJIN. MIN YOONGI. YOU'RE ALL DEAD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER17

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------