Miss Right

We are Bulletproof!

V's POV

I admitted everything to PDnim awhile ago and when he scolded me - I reasoned out Minah wasn't a distraction but was an inspiration to me. And I told him how we settled the issue with Jungkook and me. And I even kind of.. threatened him that if Minah and I were to break up because he wanted to - I might get sick or won't be able to focus most of the time which is much worse If she stays with me.

All that reasoning! kekeke and finally, I convinced PDnim - then he mentioned Minah will be having her birthday tomorrow then suddenly an idea popped out and we looked at each other - we will prank Minah which is at the same time a test for Minah; as what PDnim says because it will test how strongly Minah likes me even I do this act to her and PDnim also involved Jungkook in the plan (since we saw their reflection on the shiny floor then we started our act.), which made me really nervous - what if Minah give up on me and believes the act then as Jungkook persuades her... she might choose him over me. That was the risk and I just need to have faith in Minah - it's like a test PDnim proposed to see how strong her feeling are. If I lose, then maybe it's not meant to be.

 

But now - the result is just overwhelming.We all sing to her a 'Happy Birthday' song and she stands there; beautifully smiling under the spotlight.

I was right about her. She is Miss Right.

When we got to where she was standing, I stood infront of her and smiled," I see you like me a lot. but I bet I like you better. I'm sorry for acting like a douche awhile ago and saying all those stuff, it was all planned and-" I was explaining when she suddenly kissed me and everyone around us yelled and cheered.

I was so surprised that I forgot what I was saying and I can't seem to think of words to say.

"You do that again to me and I definitely won't let you off the hook Kim Taehyung. I'm gonna hit you in the face, got it?" she said with a curled eyebrows but still smiling.

"Arasseo. Arasseo (i got it). ... Jagiya~" I told her then let out the word 'Jagiya' cheeseely then Suga and RapMon hits me and they all just started laughing.

 

Your POV

 

"If you do this again, I will snatch her." Jungkook went infront of V then made a serious face.

"me, too. I will snatch her from you, you evil alien." Suga said then he gets in the middle of V and Jungkook then faces V with a serious face.

"me too. I'll snatch her easily with my charms!" Jimin exclaimed then went infront of Suga hyung, facing V. the RapMon did the same as well as Jin and J-hope. Wah- it's just relieving everything is settled now.

"none of you can break us! WE ARE BULLETPROOF!" V shouted as he pushed them all away and started dancing their song 'we are bulletproof'; I cannot stop laughing as I look at them; playfully pushing each other like kids. They really look like a family now, like brothers and like bestfriends..

"By the way - there is really no dance battle today, we asked Pdogg to trick you too, sorry Minah-ssi kekeke." J-hope said then scratched his head.

Aish. Even Pdogg did trick me, "But, we're all here because we will perform a song for you. Taehyung was the one who chose this song to perform, and we agreed because it does suit you." J-hope added.

"And also because we are poor trainies -  we can't think and buy any gift for you. So we'll just sing for you instead." Jin added which made all of us laugh and RapMon was hushing him while still laughing.

I clapped then stood still as they start to sing their song 'Miss Right'. I felt butterflies as they sing lively and all of them were wearing a smile all through out the song. As they finished singing, I clapped and hugged each of them.

"We hope you like our gift Minah-ssi." RapMon said as he wraps his arm on my shoulder.

"Meeting you guys is the best gift I ever had." I said as I look at each of them then they all yelled 'WAHHH MINAH-YAHH' then we had a group hug.

"Let's eat seaweed soup since it's Minah's Birthday!" Jimin shouted then all of us agreed loudly then were headed to the traditional-looking noodle house.

I was walking behind Jin when suddenly someone held my hand - it was Taehyung. I smiled at him then filled the gaps of his fingers.

"You're the best gift I ever had." I said while looking straight and still following the lead. He suddenly kissed my cheek then wore a smile while we continued walking, I think I felt my cheeks blush wahhh, as if my heart skipped a beat.

 

"That's my gift for you.... for now." Taehyung said with his deep voice, I suddenly felt chills in my spine. As if he meant something else and has planned to do something else... later.  > (0_0"'')

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER20 / / END OF 'WE ARE BULLETPROOF!' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaand I'll leave the rest to your imaginations HAHAHAHA >:)))) Thanks for subscribing and reading this fanfic! Please continue on supporting the awesome and weird Bangtan So-nyeon-dan! I love you all, Saranghaeeeee.

bangtan_2 photo 2.gif

bangtan_1 photo 1.gif

bangtan_3 photo 3.gif

 

*note: I'll be publishing this fanfic too in WattPad!! Yay or Nay? I'll be designing a cover first. Thanks agaiin saranghaeeee.