Arrival in Seoul

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

"Damn. The weather here is so fine, unlike in (City Name you are in) - I wish I made the right choice though." I said as i sighed, waiting for my friend (DJ Pdogg) outside the airport. After almost fifteen minutes-

"Hey. Looking fine lil' girl, wait. You're not small anymore!" Pdogg shouted as he walks out of his car.

"Can you mention anything else other than my height kyeopta-chinggu?" I said as I approached and hugged him, " NO. don't call me like that especially here. Nobody must know about that name, got it? I'll kill you." he said while holding my left ear.

"Fine. Fine.... chinggu-big ears-kyeopta hahahaha." I said jokingly as I place my bagage inside the car, " aish! stop reminding me of my gay-psychotic-ex-bestfriend ugh. I won't give you the job !" he taunted me, "sorry. I won't tease you anymore, swear." I said while gesturing of zipping my mouth. He just laughed and tapped my head as he sits in and holds the steering wheel," It's good to have you here, I have a lot of projects you'll be in handy."

 

As we drive off to BigHit Building, we passed by the main city, It was freaking beautiful! And not be mean but, I thought all girls and guys here look good, but NO. haha. sorry.

 

We arrived shortly after 30 or 40 minutes I guess then we proceeded meeting the manager and ceo of the company and had a meeting. Pdogg introduced me and boasted me off well. The manager instantly offered this dance studio they just opened just a block away that I will handle. He said I must learn kpop group dances and hold classes to teach it since it is in demand; that'll be easy.

 And also I'll be working alongside Pdogg in the studio and the choreographer etc. LOTS OF WORK! 

After the meeting, Pdogg and I went to the cafeteria..

"That was a lot, but I like being busy. Thanks again chinggu." I said as i pushed his arm lightly.

"It's nothing, compared to what you did for me in the past, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for your help." he said as he scratched his head.

"So the dance studio is a block away, and on its second floor is my apartment, and the third floor is a hangout place? like a rooftop hangout garden thingy? SWEET!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. but have to maintain the whole place, which is also a lot of work. but you'll get used to it for sure." he added. Then somebody went in the middle of us and wrapped his arm on me and on Pdogg, "SOOO, is she your new partner? She looks really young!" the guy said.

"HEY. PARK JIMIN, remove your sweaty arms, is that the right way to greet somebody? Minah-ssi, this is Park Jimin, one of the BTS members." Pdogg introduced him as he pushed Jimin's arm away.

"uhm. Hi, I'm Kim Minah. I'll be working with you guys starting today. Please take care of me." I said as I let out a small bow.

"Sorry we just finished practicing. Woa. very polite- call me Jimin-ah or Mr.Visuals. Since I'm the most handsome in my group." he said as he grabs my hand and smiles. such a jolly person..

"Hey. Jimin. Don't  make up lies that are really questionable and obvious.." someone said from behind, I turned to see who that was - It was a tall guy with white hair. He looked sarcastic when he said that, I thought he was serious. Then I saw an orange-haired guy walk beside him- woa such big eyes he has. Then a red haired boy who looked like the youngest, a puppy-looking guy, a flower-boy who look like he came out from a manga, and a guy smiling widely with his gums out.

"Pardon him, miss, we're Bangtan. I'm Rapmonster." the guy with white hair said as he bows, "let's eat together and continue our introduction at the table then Pdoggnim." he said with such big smile. I let out a half smile to all of them. They all look awesome, I don't know why I feel this awkward. 

 

. I should name atleast one song of them later, right? uhm. PHONE! where dafuq are you?! I must google it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER1

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANG-TAN-SON-YEON-DAN!