Doegopa neoui oppa

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

I arrived late at Manager-nim's house because Pdogg had to leave earlier and I was left with the representative the whole day - strolling around seoul, showing him the studio which he really admired and he said he knows why I can't just let this place go. He said he'll be assigning projects for me by next month then he gives me this complimentary gift from sony - an awesome black headphones. I'm such a lucky persoon. By 6pm, I sent him to his hotel where he'll stay for the night and will be leaving tomorrow morning. I also arrived late because I got lost, well- I'm not familiar with this place and this car I rented to tour the representative wasn't helping at all because it has no gps guide.

I arrived there and instantly was taken in by manager's red face, "Kim Minah!!! why are you so lateee?! The party's started hours ago!!!" he said then pulled me to the living room where I hear such loud noises - mixture of rapmon's blabbering, high-pitched laugh of Jin, crackles of J-hope and more.. are they drunk already?! 

"Hey. how come you're two hours late?! where did that rep-nim take you huh?!" Pdogg said while slouching on the floor, So this guy went here first and left me huh? unbelievable, "It's because you left me alone with that guy, though he's nice. And I got lost since I'm not familiar driving around here. Sorry -" I explained as I look for a place to sit. Then I saw V gestured to me and moved aside and made a space for me beside him. I then headed there and took a look at his face - aish. this guy, he already drunk a lot. Though his face was not that red, his eyes were at the verge of closing already.

"I've been waiting for you Jagiya - but... I became so sleeppyyy.. sarreh" he said and some words are tangling already.

"They had a game earlier, and he was one of the losers most of the time - so don't get mad if he's that drunk already.." Jungkook said suddenly as he sits properly beside me.

"How about you? Did they let you drink??" I asked curiously, though seemed to look normal unlike the rest.

"Actually they didn't, but now they cannot restrict me anymore so I'll just take what I want." he said then grabs the whole bottle of soju in the middle of the table and took two glasses, "join me?" he asked.

"Wah-  this kid, seriously. I don't want to get in trouble in letting you drink. No, give me that-" I said then I try to take the bottle from him, he then shouted, "Manager-niim! Namjoon-hyung!! Can I drink now and join the party?!"

"Ofcourrrseee! you don't have to aaasskkk!" Namjoon shouted then took the microphone from manager nim who was about to sing the next song to be played on the karaoke tv. I then looked sternly at Jungkook, he just stares at me with an evil smirk as he pours soju on both glass, pushed one glass infront of me then he grabbed his glass and drank it straight - wah, daebak this kid, finishing one full glass with just one drink. 

"Taehyung, I'll start drinking to, okay? " i turned to taehyung and asked for permission - ofcourse, he might restrict me or something. He then stood and nodded then grabbed my face and kissed my forehead - "I'll keep a bit of a distance from you because silly things keep running on my mind whenever I see you -  like.. I want to hug you tightly and sleep beside you - but I won't because I'm a gentleman!" he said loudly then he turned and ran to namjoon who was singing with J-hope and Jimin..wait, Jimin, why are you standing on the table.

I then faced jungkook again and drank the whole glass of soju, I felt the sting on my throat and I shook my head a bit, "are they always like this when they drink?" I asked.

"When I got the chance to join them, yes- they're like this. But before they won't let me join them. I'm a bit glad they are loosening up on me.." he said as he pours more soju on our glasses.

"Look at suga, haha he sits like a grandpa there and just points at the tv screen-" I laughed at Suga who was singing out of tune, I guess he should just stick to wrapping lol. Jungkook then passes another glass to me , "cheers." he said then we clicked our glasses before we drink it at the same time.

"Seems like you know how to drink Maknae-nim." I said then I put down the glass on the table, he just gulps it all in one shot .. really daebak, it hurts a  bit in the throat though, how can he manage to do that?

"I'm still a guy." he said then smirks, suddenly Pdogg yelled, "Let's play a game!" then everyone turned to him and yelled, "Let's goooo!"

"Let's switch age arrangement 'til it's 10pm! currently it's just 9:40 - though it's really beneficial for the young ones, I know we oldies got some thing in our sleeves too!" he said then everyone stares intently at each other - i don't know where this is going but it sounds funnn - "START!" Pdogg shouted.

Then instatly Pdogg yelled at Manager-nim," HEY. why are you all red? you shouldn't be drinking! you're too young!" We all laughed loudly and I sat on my knees while laughing, "Hey Kim Minah, sit properly and don't laugh." Jungkook said loudly then ," Jungkook-hyungnim! don't yell at the highschooler! Kim Minah-ahjumma - follow your elderly" Suga said then Jimin and Jin let out a high-pitched laugh while rolling on the floor - aish, I know these guys week spot,

"Yes. I'll sit properly.. oppa." I said softly then sat straight and smirked then Jungkook turned his back and hits the wall, what's wrong with this guy?? lol,

"Kim Minah - call me oppa too! Hey Hey." Taehyung demands like a kid then Jimin stood and asked the same, "but now you're younger than me by month so.. Kim Taehyung! Park Jimin! stop making noises!" I ordered them then V made a pout and Jimin did the same. I then went to them and hugged them both then they just smiled again and we headed to the karaoke tv.

It was really a long night, we finished by quarter to 12 midnight and I almost feel a bit tipsy. Pdogg drove the manager's car with the older hyungs and I drive the other car with the maknae-line. We were near the building when sudden;y my phone rang, "Yes?"

"Minah- we can't proceed to the building, I just saw two photographer's behind the building! You proceed to your place first! One of them saw us and might follow so I'll head back to Manager's apartment again! Ciao!" he said then ended the call quickly. So these guys will stay at my place? for tonight? drunk and like this?

"Jungkook-ssi?" I said to see if he's still awake, "Yea?" he replied.

"There were some photographers near the building and one of them saw the manager's car - so the plan is for you guys to stay at my place first then Pdogg and the rest with him will be at manager's apartment, will you help me later bring them up the stairs?" I asked.

"Ofcourse." he replied, I then turned twoblocks away first then went to my place to make sure the photographers cannot follow us.

Jungkook carried Jimin by the shoulder first and I was left in the car with V as they went up in the studio. I stared at V sleeping already, I wanted to about what he did at the airport earlier but he's all drunk now, and he said earlier he will want to stay away a bit because he's thinking of doing silly things- .. I guess all guys are really into skinship and stuff like that.. hmm

Jungkook got back and I lock the car doors first before I helped him carry V, we went up and we laid him on my bed beside Jimin, "so where will I sleep now?." I asked then looked for any place to sleep on - there! the sofa. Jungkook suddenly sat on the bed and held his tummy, "what's the problem? hey.." I asked, because he looks like he feels pain somewhere..

"I'm a bit acidic.. and I didn't eat a lot before drinking.. my stomach hurts." he said, "lie down straight somewhere.. uhm, there on the sofa! I'll get something sweet and warm." I instructed him and led him to the sofa  - I guess I'll be sleeping on the carpet then. I then prepared hot chocolate and 3 loaves of banana bread on a saucer then headed to where Jungkook is, "drink this and eat some bread." I said, he then sipped the drink and sat properly.

"Minah-ssi.. I have a favor-" he said, "if there's anytime we're alone together like hanging out can you.. uhm.." he said and stuttered and paused.

"what? what? can I what?" I said curiously, is this kid still conscious or something.

"Can you call me Oppa?" he asked then stared at me.

"Are you asking me to be your... younger sister? are you serious?" I asked then he bursts out laughing. He's drunk I guess..

"Silly - but whatever, will you call me oppa?" he smiled then puts down the mug - what's the big deal about being called oppa anyway, it's not that hard evenly..

"Go rest now. Oppa." I said then he wears that big smiles and lies down flat on his back on the couch - still smiling. What's wrong with this guy? pff.

I placed a comforter on the carpet then lied down quickly - finally! rest...

My eyes were slowly closing when suddenly, "Minah Saranghae." someone said. My eyes widened and I looked around - 

Who the hell said that? Did V woke up or... Jungkook is confessing again? @.@

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER27

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------