Problem turned to Plot

We are Bulletproof!

Taehyung's POV

After that day, I swear I won't play drinking games with Suga and Manager anymore, I didn't even get to hang with Minah or talk longer with her because my mind was so messed up. Aigoo. I sat here in the practice room reminiscing every moment - Aishhh. I need to apologize atleast!

I went earlier than anyone else because I know Minah comes early always. I waited for 30 minutes then she did arrive,

"Goodmorning Minah-ssi." I instantly said as I stood and scan her surprised beautiful face.

"Taehyung-ah! you startled me, why are you here so early?" she asked then approaches me. Here I go..

"uhm-  I'd like to apologize forrrr.... everything! last night was oblivious, and I didn't handle myself as I was supposed to, I'm really sorry." I said as I hold her hand but cannot maintain eye contact, I am freaking embarassed. She then held my chin and puts it up to face her - I felt my cheeks rush . . *gulps*

"It's fine. You had fun with your hyungs, I will never stop you from doing what you want and like to do, though next time you should handle yourself carefully 'cause I can't be always beside you to take care of you, ne?" she said then I just smiled widely at her, I think.. I am.. one of the luckiest guy.. ever. 

I then pulled her close quick and hugged her tight. I should stop doing things that might push her away, Kim Taehyung - straighten up! 

I then let go then she gasped as if she remembered something, "Taehyung-ah! I took pictures last night, want to see? hehehe" she said, wah- this girl. She makes my heart flutter then she embarasses me. I love her to bits...

 

Your POV

I was scrolling to my phone gallery and showing V the pics I took last night, they were all freaking hilarious! I swear I won't ever show this anybody or else.. they might be labeled as an alcoholic-idol group and ruin their image. pfff... should I delete it? hm.. but this memories are really precious so.. I guess No! haha

Suga, Rapmon, J-hope,Jimin and Jin entered the room while we were sitting on the floor, "wah - so this is where you are, I was looking for you this morning." Rapmon said to V then he stood up and helped me stand up after.

"I just did a little apologizing, sorry." Taehyung said then Rapmon just hits his shoulder and smirks, wait where's Jungkook?

"We'll be dividing into two groups today, because the dance line must practice some difficult stunts.. but where's Jungkook-ssi?" I asked then the other choreographer went in, "he's on his way, I saw him at the bathroom." he said

"hmmm... okay, Tae-goo(the other choreographer) will start teaching you guys the first verse since you'll be performing this special stage after three weeks so we're in a bit of a tight sched, you guys can improve some of the steps but be sure it won't be very different from the reference. I'll handle the dance line for the special stunts - Jimin, J-hope and Jungkook." I said while placing both my hands on my waist then Jungkook finally arrives just before I finish what I was saying.

J-hope and Jimin followed me to the right side of the dance studio then I looked at Jungkook and gestured for him to come closer, this is gonna be a looong day.

The first part was a bit crucial where Jimin will do a backflip just after Jungkook b-boying, the first try was bit out of timing, the second time was a bit awkward.. so we tried for the third time but suddenly - Jimin accidentally kicks Jungkook's support arm and he slides strongly on the floor. . that looked really bad!

"Jungkook-ssi! Wait, don't touch him!.. are you alright?" I ran infront of him then asked the rest to not touchi him yet as they approach and stop what they were doing, he might've broken some bones or something - He slowly sits up and staggers a bit, "I'm fine.. though I cannot move my wrist.. it hurts a lot." he said.

I instantly called the manager and asked what to do for the situation, if there will be anyone who can send him now to the hospital and if we have to postpone the practice for their special stage - 

 

Jungkook's POV

"PD-nim and Manager cannot send you to the hospital and the other staff will be here by 10am, and we can't wait for almost two hours and leave you like this.. pffff, and manager-nim said the rest shall continue with the practice since it was only Jungkook who was injured..." Minah said a little annoyed, well what to do,.. should I just send myself to the hospital?, "I can just take a cab and go to the nearest hospital, no biggie.." I said then Jimin helped me try to stand up.

"waaaaaah-  NO. anya-anya-anya!, fine, I'll send you there myself - I shall suggest to Manager-nim to have a company nurse or something.. aigoo." Minah exclaimed while scratching her head - I guess she is really troubled by this.. 

"Yea, also ask if he is fit to dance too. or else someone will be replacing him for the stunts.." Rapmon said. Well, there's only one that can replace me from their group, it is V. She just nodded then she looks at V who smiled back at her, then we headed out and waited for a cab.

We arrived at the hospital and she rushed to the nurse desk, we were escorted to the x-ray room and had my wrist examined.. after a few minutes, it shows that.. I cannot join the stunt group *cries internally* and cannot do any straineous dance or activity for a month. well there goes my golden maknae award..

I then texted Jimin the results..this is just depressing ... the stunts looked really cool - 

JIMIN: " this is the perfect plot! we need to look a this at the bright side!"

JUNGKOOK: "what? what do you mean?"

JIMIN:" V will be busy rehearsing with us, he won't be able to have much time with Minah. It'll be tiring for him adjusting to being in the dance line and rehearsing hard all the time.. then you can use that to your advantage, since Minah will be really concerned in your recovery, I bet she will see you and check on you from time to time!"

JUNGKOOK: "What will we even talk about when were together? Atleast a topic that will really consume her time other than seeing me recover though.."

JIMIN:" hmmm... wait.. what do girls like to talk about.. aha! tell her you're liking another person, this will remove any awkwardness she has with you and she will definitely be eager to hear from you anytime! that's guaranteed!"

JUNGKOOK:" wah - I've seen that scenario in a movie before .. damn, you're goood. but wait, as if there's any attractive girl we are close with? kekeke"

JIMIN:" hmmm.. there is one decent looking one - one of our stylist, Ruth Lee. right? right? come on!!! this plan is flawless!"

JUNGKOOK: "hmmmm... fine fine. arasseo, I'm on. Do your part in keeping V-hyung busy ;)"

I just replied then sighed - this .. is really bad..really really bad.. but it is a flawless plan indeed, just like in the movies where the lead falls for the guy she is helping in getting on with a girl .. a problem turned to a plot, who will even know? 

I guess I'm on the winning side. Kim Minah -  get ready to fall for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER29

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------