Just one night

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

I sat up, scrubbing my eyes because it was dark, well because I turned off the lights before I lied down then this dark figure was already standing infront of me and sat down and pushed my shoulder flat on the comforter - what the actual, ouch .. my head was a bit dizzy maybe because I lied down and all the alcohol I drank came kicking in, 

"Hey. Jungkook is that you? you're heavy - what are you doing?" I tried to open my eyes widely and looked closely,

"Jagiya - it's me.. were you expecting him .. waa, such heartache." taehyung said then he lied down beside me flat on his back, facing the ceiling.

"No, because I thought he was still awake and you passed out like for half an hour already.. I'm sorry.." I told him then I sat up to see if he's okay.

"ahh.. that's why. I'm sorry I pushed you down, I thought of kissing you like in the movies.. you know, but then my head became so dizzy and it's so warm.. Can you this longsleeves I'm wearing - I have a tanktop don't worry.. it's just so hot.." he said while his words are still tangling, aigoo this kid.

"Fine, sit up straight." I told him then he sits up slowly and I still help him because he keeps rolling down which made me laugh a bit. I was ing his longsleeve when suddenly my table lamp opened,

"Minah-ssi can i have a glass of - " Jimin said as he sat up and place his feet on the floor then saw .. me.. ing... V's.. clothes....

"What are you gonna do to him? Should I turn my back now? I'm sorry I interrupted you two-" he says then he puts up his feet on the bed and turned his back on us,

"Park Jimin! I was just ing him because he said it was too hot and-" I was explaining when, "Minah-ssi, I'm too young for this." Jungkook suddenly said from behind - his head sticking out of the sofa, "Jeon Jungkook! stop it I was just - Kim taehyung, explain to them please, you asked me to remove your longsleeves because it was hot and you were dizzy right?" I said then I turned to taehyung who was just sitting there with a blank face.

"She is trying to assault me." taehyung said then he laughed, "woa, I didn't knew you were this aggressive." Jungkook said as he stands up and hands his glass of remaining hot chocolate to Jimin and sat beside him, Jimin then faced us again and added, "He took advantage of him being drunk... such tricks.."

I removed my hand from taehyung's collar then pushed him away, "aigoo. this kids. I'm so done.. Aigoo. Aigoo!" I keep saying as I stand up and headed to the sofa, I covered myself with the whole blanket left on the sofa and curled in.

"Kim Minah -I was just joking.." I heard V said that then I heard this loud bump on the floor - I guess he tried to stand up then he fell. Well, I won't help him anymore! I was helping him awhile ago then he will accuse me like this and they will all partner up in bullying me when I let them stay here to protect them from the paparazzis! Aigoo...

"We're sorry Kim Minah, we know you won't do thattt!!" Jimin yelled then, " but I will gladly let you my polo if I wear it sometime ahahahhaah" he added. Aigoo this kids really. Then I heard footsteps nearing, "Minah-ssi, forgive us already. We were just joking. ne~?" Jungkook said, I then removed the sheets off me and his face was already near mine. He then smiled, "but it was really funny." he said then laughed, I pinched his nose hard then he forcefully moved away.

I stood then I helped V up and headed to the bed to lay him there, "I won't you again or help you like that in anyway. Good night." I said as I lay him down properly and kissed his forehead, he just nodded and smiled widely after I did that. "me too. me too!" Jimin said then he lied down straightly beside V, I walked to the other side of the bed where Jimin is then I went near his face then flicked his forehead, "Goodnight Park Jimin" I said then his face was squinting, it must have been painful hehe sorry then he just smiled, "goodnight. love really hurts." then he hugged V who was already passed out again.

 

I turned to see Jungkook lying down on the comforter, is he asleep already? I then turned off the table lamp and just lied down beside him then pulled up the sheets, "Goodnight Jungkook".

 

Jungkook's POV

I lied down on the comforter as she was kissing taehyung's forehead goodnight then closed my eyes when she was moving to the other side of the bed where Jimin is. I purposely faked that I was asleep so... I can sleep beside her. I don't want to sleep alone on the sofa ofcourse! pff

I then heard the lamp's switch click and her footsteps, it seems she did lie down beside me then pulled the sheets a bit, "goodnight jungkook." she said. I cannot reply, because I already started acting like I was asleep and If I did reply I might be asked to move to the sofa.. but I don't want to. I want to stay here.. sleep beside her.. or.. even hug her.. for just one night. 

I opened my eyes and saw her facing me, her eyes were already closed... I'm still scanning her pretty sleeping face but..wait, I shouldn't be thinking like this again.. ugh. I already said I won't like her anymore because she is with V already..

I thought the alcohol will help kill this feelings entirely yet, it feels like it's all coming back. Maybe I should've drank more? I was still staring at her when her hand moved and placed on my arms - I suddenly get this funny feeling in my tummy.. like it was tickled or something. 

'Jeon Jungkook. Remove her hand and turn back or else you will fall deeper in this pit of depression.she'll never be yours.neverrr' I keep repeating that phrase in my head yet my body won't move at at all...ugh ' it. whatever.' I was talking to myself, then I moved closer, adjusted her arm on me then I placed my hand on her sides. Just one night, okay? this will be the last. I swear. I swear. I swear.. So... i decided to atleast.. give in to the moment.

 

Jimin's POV

I was awaken by this loud alarm ringing somewhere! I sat up and looked for it then saw the sun rays crawling out from the curtains. It was already morning? How long was I out? 

I stood up and was looking for the noisy alarm when I saw Jungkook hugging Minah while sleeping. I still get the feeling he is not yet over with Minah - well for me, it is obvious actually. I walked around and saw it was Jungkook's phone. I picked it up and hitted snooze.

"Hey, don't touch my phone." someone said suddenly, I turned around and it was Jungkook, he was awaken too by the alarm.. I guess? I watch him stand up, covered Minah with the sheets then headed to the bar and held a glass..

I then walked to him as he was pouring water in his glass, "Jungkook-ssi-" 

"what?" he asked with still half-opened eyes.

"let's break-up Taehyung and Minah." I told him. I saw his eyes widened and gulped deeply, "WHAT?" he asked again.

"let's break them up in a natural-looking way where nobody gets hurt, are you in?" I asked.

Jungkook just looks at his glass, then drank all of his water, and sighed, "what's the plan?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 28

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE MAKNAE WARS HONHONHON