Not so bulletproof after all

We are Bulletproof!

Jungkook's POV

Damn. I didn't realize what I just said to stop V-hyung from confessing to Minah-ssi, good thing I thought of an acceptable reason before he suspects me of liking Minah too. *sighs* I know the instant V confesses, Minah might tell her feelings too. But.. I don't want that to happen. My reason was right too - they won't have enough time to spend together.. or is that the really just the reason why I stopped him?.. ugh, clear your head Jeon Jungkook!

We arrived at the airport and I chatted Jimin before riding on the plane then I saw V-hyung wink at me. Since I told him he can sit beside Minah-ssi when we ride the plane, I'll keep my word to him. This is just troublesome but... fine.

Jimin and I just sat beside the seat of V-hyung and Minah, I see they are not awkward talking to each other anymore, they were exchanging past embarassing moments and jokes that are lame but they still both laugh at it. I plugged in my earphones and closed my eyes - I shouldn't be eavesdropping on them right?

I fell asleep and I think after some hours, I was awaken by Jimin's squealing, "Beach! Beach! Beach! We're heeeeere! Outing!!! Yay! Beaaaach!"

I then take a look at Minah who was reading a book while V was sleeping on her shoulder. I then sighed, "well, thank God we're here already and we came here safely."

We proceeded to the Jeju Pacific hotel over-looking to the shore, I will be sharing a hotel room with Suga and J-hope, then Rapmon and Jimin will share too, as well as Jin and V. I guess the girl staffs will be sharing with Minah-ssi.

"Wah! Our room has a terrace that is over-looking to the sea! So pretty!" J-hope exclaimed as he slide open the curtain then opens the door to the terrace.

"Yeahhhh, This is really Paradise. Good thing the weather is good too." Suga added then follows J-hope, I followed them too and scanned the shore. I hope V won't confess to Minah just yet, not now.

 

Your POV

I share a room with one of the bts' stylist then she told me about the game that the manager and the other stuff planned and will be done later before we all have dinner. It's like airsoft game and we have paint balls as pellets then we will be paired randomly through picking a paper inside the container they'll prived. Wah - this is exciting! We will be playing that near Cheonjiyeon Falls, in that very forest-like park then will be returning by 9pm.

We were all assembled at the poolside of the hotel and the manager explained the mechanics of the game, then bts looks at each other then looks all so excited . Then we proceeded to picking the partner and once your name was picked you won't need to pick a paper anymore (well duh), Pdogg went to get his partner first then it was my turn and when I unfolded the paper it revealed - Park Jimin.

What. really. but. I'm still awkward with him. Y U DO THIS FATE. WHY ME?? I said, "Park Jimin." then he yelled 'yeshhh' then made a little funny dance, then Jungkook tapped his shoulder then V was pushing him back and forth while Suga and J-hope was laughing at him. Wah - I think they're thinking, since I'm a girl I will at this. I'LL PROVE THEM WRONG *evil laughs*

Then V was paired with PDnim which was really funny, then J-hope with Rapmon and Suga with Jungkook and Jin with a staff. After everyone has their partners, we rode a bus then went to the park. It was really like a forest, and I got excited again as the guide handed us our armor and guns then loaded it with yellow and blue pellets. Then the guide added another rule to the game, other than killing each other - we must find the yellow flag which will be found in the prettiest place in the park. Hmm, where might it be? Each partner was then lead by guide to their own stations then the guides left and we heard this loud and long horn sound. I guess it's time for battle!

"Jimin, I saw a path to the waterfalls when we were heading here, I think the flag is there since it must be the prettiest place here in this park. You look at your right then our back, then I'll look at my left and our front - Be alert always." I commanded as I hold his shoulder, "wah. You're so brave Minah-ssi... YES! I will back you up, let's go!" Jimin replied enthusiastically. I just smiled at him then turned to where the path that will lead us to the waterfall is. 

 

As we were moving while crouching down, I stopped Jimin when I saw V helping PDnim with opened armor. I'm sorry V, I'm sorry PDnim, but we want to win this. For a yummy dessert later for dinner, "Shoot V, I'll shoot PDnim." I told him in a low voice, he then shoots V and it hits him on the chest then I hit PDnim too when he suddenly faced us - two down! weehoo. "Sorry PDnim and V, but we want the yummy dessert and the spa vouchers." I bowed a bit then smiled.

"Aish. You're both so sneaky we didn;t even hear any rustling. Well as long as you were the one who got me out, I'm fine." V said then he taps my helmet then Jimin interrupted him, "But I was the one who shot you, she shot PDnim - is it still okay?" 

"Aish. Park Jimin! I'll deifinitely drown you later!" V exclaimed then tries to choke Jimin when suddenly we hear a gun shot, coming from behind V. I then crouched and so as Jimin then saw it was J-hope and Rapmon. "Hey. Why are you shooting us, we're dead already!" V shouted then winked at me as we were hiding behind a tall bush.

"Ah really? ahah, who got you then?" Rapmon says then both of them puts down they're guns as they walk near V and saw he has paint stains on his armor.

Then V shrugged then points us in the bush, then Jimin and I both stood and shoot Rapmon and J-hope just before they raise their guns. "Wah - why did you help them?!" J-hope shouted then shakes V back and forth, "Well, if I die, all of us dies too! You're all coming with me. bwahah." he said then laughed with a deep voice. "Hyung! we will be heading to the waterfalls, I think the yellow flag is there." I said to them because the other teams might get it first.

"Fine. Go ahead. Be cautious of Jungkook and Suga, I heard from one of the staff that lost, they have already eliminated three pairs already." J-hope said then he grabbed  V's collar again and shakes him back and forth. We just waved at them then Jimin and I went on our way.

 

Jungkook's POV

I hope we won't come across Minah and Jimin. For sure Suga-hyung wont give them a chance as much as I wanted to, haha. I'm so lame.

"Stop, Jungkook. I think I saw V and the rest." Suga said but I wasn't able to hide behind him then V saw me, "Kookie! Suga! it's fine, you can come out, we're dead already." he shouted, I guess he's telling the truth, after seeing the paint stain on his armor, "there's paint stains on their armors, they're out of the game already." I told Suga then we both walk towards them.

"By any chance, have you seen Minah and Jimin?" I asked them, "Yes. They went off like 10 minutes ago heading to the waterfalls." PDnim replied.

"." Suga-hyung cussed, "Why Suga-hyung?" I asked curiously, why did he curse all of a sudden.

"Remember the stylist noona with curly hair, she said her partner and her went to the falls and saw the Yellow Flag there.." he explained.

"Well, I guess they're close to winning this game." V sighs and smiled. But why is Suga-hyung looking so serious.

"But- they they didn't get it because.. they saw a really large snake on the stones where the yellow flag was placed." Suga said with his eyes widened.

"Stylist Noona always says the truth, . Knowing Jimin and Minah, even there's still a snake, they will pursue in winning this." PDnim added.

Well . They might be in trouble.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER13

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------