I'm not jealous

We are Bulletproof!

Suga's POV

By 7am, we got up and got ready for our fan meet in Gangnam-gu, and maybe I'll make some compositions by afternoon because we've got nothing to do after this event and... maybe some sleep haha.

We left the dorm by 9am and had a meeting first with manager at BigHit then we proceeded to the mall. We've got so many fans now and there was this one fan that wore a Hanbok which really cheered us up. There are also these naughty questions in the post-it after we sign their album, I need to think of answers that won't disappoint them but also won't mislead them into thinking something else... hayyyy these ladies.

After the fan meet, we went to BigHit again and Manager and PDnim told us our schedule for this week, we have lots of free time because we were done promoting our comeback and there will just be a few performances in several stations. RapMon and J-hope went out to shop for some hoodies, then Jin went to visit his relative, then Jungkook and Jimin went back to the dorm to practice a choreography they are trying to copy from youtube, then V said he will be meeting an old friend, hmmmm, who might it be? this kiddo, he can just say he's going out with Minah-ssi.

We got back first to the dorm and he took a bath, I was rumbling through the beds since someone took my earphones then I heard V's phone beep. I took a peek who texted him, i thought it was Minah-ssi but it was Hana, so she was the old friend V was talking about... wait, she's not just an old friend! she is V's first love - what the f... V , are you naive or are you a playboy, why would you go meet your first love when you just finally been in good terms with Minah! aish this kid. But I don't wanna meddle between their issues, I don't want to get involved in this, then suddenly,

 

"Hey. I left the mixes I made with Minah-ssi, it's in a usb. I will be heading out to granma, ciao." Pdogg texted me, what, I just said I don't want to meddle with V and Minah's issue now I need to meet up with her.. AHHHHHHH I'll just calm down, I won't tell her anyway... 

I just wore a hoodie and jean shorts then my black beenie and went to the other building, as I enter the building, I hear the faint music coming from the studio, it was Minah-ssi - rehearsing 'One-way Love by Hyori', I watch her  from the two-way mirror as she dances. This lady is really... pretty. Not just by appearance but the way she does things, she speaks, her attitude, all of it. Hayyy, I can't just stand here anymore watching her, I might fall or something.

I went in the dance studio and knocked on the door, "Minah-sunbaenim."

She turned to me then paused the music and picked up her towel to wipe her sweat, "Hey. Don't add sunbaenim, you're older than me and we're close friends already." she said then approached me, "ah yes. the mixes. It's upstairs, Can I go with you at the recording booth? I want to listen to it too... but I think take a shower first, I think I'm smelly already.."

"You can take a shower first, I'll just nap on your bed then." I told her then she nodded then she unplugged the stereo, closed the light and I followed her proceed upstairs.

I like how she designed her studio room, even though it's small, it looked wide because all was white and everythingwas organized. I sat on the bed and was looking at Minah as she scan for some towels inside the closet, ... I'll just say it then," Minah-ssi, aren't you meeting V today because we have lots of free time later?" I asked first, 

"No, he will meet Hana-ssi to clear up some things. He did some silly stuff some weeks ago - I'll tell you at the recording booth later if you're interested?" she said before she goes in the restroom, "sure. go take a shower first" I told her then she just smiled and went in the restroom, so she know about V meeting up with Hana.. phew, it's a relief... I don't want them getting into misunderstandings... and Minah getting hurt.

 

I lied down on the bed and closed my eyes a bit but how come I don't feel sleepy at all?.. I guess I'll think of things we can talk about later then... hmmm, food? clothing? places to go? genre of music?.. yes, those stuff, I dont' know much about her anyway..I was still thinking of more topics when,

"Your skin is really pretty Yoongi-ssi." Minah said, I stood up to see her already finished and dressed.. was I thinking that long? how many minutes have passed.. what.. 15 minutes? that's a new record, thinking without falling asleep..

We then went back to BigHit and proceeded to the recording booth, I sat infront of the computer then she sat on the chair beside me then she handed me the usb. I played the mixes one by one, it was all good but I'd like to add some changes too in the arrangement, then Minah gives good suggestions too - maybe this is why Pdogg partnered with her, she has such good ears. We were too busy and focused in what we were doing when suddenly,

"wahh - I feel hungry, let's get something to eat first, what time is it anywayy.. WAH! it's 7pm?!!!!!" she suggested then suddenly waas startled when she looked at the clock, it was 7pm already.. time went so fast, I didn't even know it was past 6.

"Wah, we were so into this we didn't notice the time, let's go out and eat something.. ah! I know this awesome place but it is 10 blocks away.. but it's definitely worth it!" I suggested to her the japanese restaurant I found few days ago then she nodded cheerfully and saved the progress we're making in mixing some tracks.

We were walking behind the BigHit building then after just 3 blocks, I saw Taehyung and Hana passing at the next street, I think they're heading back to BigHit.

"Minah-ssi, it's Hana and V! let's follow them first, we can invite V with us after Hana left." I told her then pointed to V and Hana whom were still talking to each other.

"Aish, can we just call them now and invite both of them to where we are going?" Minah said then she turned and was about to call them when I covered and pulled her to the side of the street, "no no no, I don't want that to happen, it'll be awkward, it will look like a double date or something.. and and.. I don;t want to eat with her." I told her some excuses so just she'll agree to my plan then she just gave me this awkward smile then nodded.

We walked slowly behind Taehyung and Hana then hid behind a black van when they stopped infront of the BigHit building, we watch them face each other, it was like they are already saying goodbye when suddenly Hana pulled then hugged Taehyung tightly.... , I instantly turned to Minah and covered her eyes -  she can't see this, I can't let her be hurt.. wait, this is my fault, I asked us to follow Taehyung and Hana and now she sees this.. aish Min Yoongi - why do you always screw up??. Then she puts down my hand then still stared at V, 

"It's fine. I'm not jealous." she said then she smiled as we watch Hana let go of Taehyung then waves goodbye and V was just standing there waving back at her then scratches his head and went inside the building - I'm gonna scold this little kid later aish.

"Come with me." I told her then I helped her stand then held her wrist and walked heading to the convenient store, "what are we doing here?" she asked a bit stiff and puzzled, " let's just buy ice cream. I kind of lost my appetite." I told her , she just nodded and replied, "yeah-  me too.." then looked down. Ofcourse she feels a bit down, even I - if my girlfriend was hugged by her first love, I will be really jealous even I know she loves me.

After I bought strawberry popsicles, I grabbed her wrist again then headed outside and hailed for a taxi, " where are we going?" she asked.

"Han River." I told her then she just looked puzzled then shrugged and went in the taxi. We just sat there and she was speechless, I cannot say anything at all. This silence is really deafening i want to cut it already. In just a few minutes we arrived at Han River then I pulled her near the banks.

"Take this." I gave her the icecream popsicle half then I placed the other half in my mouth, she then grabbed it and ate it too then she stared at the river.

A few seconds later, the lights of the bridge beamed then I saw her tears fell, then she pulled out the popsicle of ,"Why do I feel bad?" she asked.

"Because you're jealous. it's natural, especially when you see something like that.." I told her and I continue chomping on my icecream.

"But I know nothing's in between them, why am I jealous when he's mine?" she asked again while the icecream drips on the grass.

"Because you felt he was about to be taken away.. what are you gonna do then?" i told her then asked, ofcourse, the answer for this is if you love a person, you should fight for him/her or something like that..

"If you love a person, you'll go for his or her happiness, if he's happy with somebody then I'll let him be. You wouldn't want to control them; you wouldn't want to see them hurt.... so for now, I'll just keep on loving him and trust him and his words." Minah answered then wiped her tears off then smiled and ate all the remaining icecream since most of it fell on the grass already.

"Wahh- I feel better now, thanks for bringing me here. I was able to clear my mind, Yoongi-ssi." she said then out the popsicle stick in as she watches the lights on the bridge.

I just stare at her, thinking what she just said. If you love a person, you wouldn't want to control them, you wouldn't want to see them hurt... but.. I always say that in my head .. when I think of her.. so I.... love her?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER23

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------