Honest Feelings

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

It was already 5am when we are all assembled in front of BigHit Building; 18 people were chosen by the CEO to go to Jeju and it was all the bts members, me and Pdogg, PDnim and bts’ manager, and the other staff. 

The moment the mini bus arrived, RapMon grabbed Pdogg and chose their seats first since he will show some revised rap parts, Suga sat beside J-hope since it won’t be awkward to sleep on his shoulder he said, I just went in and sat at the seat infront of J-hope and Suga, I wonder who’ll be seating next to me.. honestly, I’d like Taehyung to sit beside me but it’ll be fun to talk to Jungkook while on the trip. Hmm.. but I’m really sleepy, I think I’ll just doze off abit.

 

Taehyung’s POV

“I’ll sit beside Minah, then you guys sit together.” I said as I block the door before Jungkook and Jimin enter.

“Who said we’ll agree to that? I’m older than you!” Jimin said then pulled me away from the door then blocked it , “ What? We’re both 1995 in birth year, We have same age technically!” I interrupted him.

“Let’s have a fair game then, rock-paper-scissor game?” Jungkook suggested, well – fine. Let’s settle this fairly, “Fine. Up to three points only, we do it first Jungkook then whoever wins will have a match with Jimin, then the one who wins will sit beside Minah.” I said as I stretch a bit, why these guys are even fighting over the seat I’m the most interested in.

Jungkook got two points ahead but in the end I won, “Yay! I won, now it’s your turn Jiminnie..” but when I turned, Jimin was not blocking the door anymore, “where did Jimin go?” I asked Jungkook.

“I don’t know, I was focused in our game. Wait maybe- “ Jungkook says then he stops and looks at me then laughs. I think I know what he is about to say, JIMIN IS ALREADY SITTING BESIDE MINAH! UGH that fluffy-cheeked cheat!

I ran inside then saw Jimin beside Minah already, I was damn right. He went in the bus discreetly while Jungkook and I was focused in our game. Dammit, and I cannot make him transfer to the other seat because Minah is already sleeping on his shoulder. Ugh, Park Jimin – I’m gonna drown you later, I swear.

Jungkook and I just sat at the seat beside Jimin and Minah’s seat, “Sorry Taehyungie, I sometimes don’t play fair.” Jimin said with a low voice and a smirk.

“I will definitely drown you later Park Jimin.” I said with a serious tone then Jungkook laughed at me as he sits by the window.

“We will still ride the airplane later, there you can sit beside her.” Jungkook said, as if trying to comfort me when he taps my shoulder, “You will just let me sit beside her later? Aw. You’re so kind maknaeyahhhh~” I said then I pinched his cheeks.

“But I will be beside her when we sleep.” He added then looks at the window and wears that evil smile, “Yah- Jeon Jungkook! You can’t just say things like that! When did you become like this? I don’t know if I should be proud of you being manly or what..” I said when I pinched his cheeks harder then I left out a sigh.

I can’t read this little kid, sometimes he shows interest in Minah then some days he just doesn’t then he is all serious in our rehearsals. I don’t know if he likes her too or not, but either way – I’ll still confess to her at the last night of our trip. All I’m sure of for now is I like Minah more than anyone likes her in here.

I’m doing this because I’m really interested in her and I want to know her more, and I want her to be interested in me too, but only to me – not in anyone else and not in any other member in bts or other idols.

“Jungkook-ssi. Can I tell you something?” I suddenly blurted out then he turned to me, “What is it?” he asked.

“I’m planning on confessing to Minah-ssi, I like her.” I said while wearing a serious face.

“How will you do that? Are you sure about your feelings now?” he replied.

“Maybe I’ll ask her to walk to the beach at night at our last day at Jeju, then tell her my honest feelings.  That’s all.” I said then crossed my arms, pff – yes, I shall be able to this before we leave Jeju.

“No. You can’t confess to her, I won’t let you.” Jungkook suddenly responded in a serious tone. Wait, what? Why is he telling me to stop all of a sudden?

“It’s not the right time since we’re all busy with our schedules; you might confuse her again or worse hurt her feelings because you confessed you like her but then you won’t have time for her.” He explained.

 Uh- yes, he’s actually right. I thought he stopped me because he also likes Minah – which will be a bit troublesome but his point is right. There is always a proper timing for everything and I guess now is not the right for me to confess to her – but when will the time be right?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER12

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------