Meaning behind words

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

The next day, I finished my dance classes by 4pm and went to shop for some swimsuit and new clothes. I hope I have some girlfriend, so I can talk to her and ask advice if this swimsuit looks good on me or something. As I was scanning through some swimsuits,

“Minah-ssi?” someone asked coming from behind me, as I turned – it was Jin, Jimin and Jungkook.

“Ah- hi, what are you guys doing here? Shopping also?” I asked as I walk closer to them.

“Yeah – we don’t have any board shorts, are you... By any chance, looking for a swimsuit?” Jin asked with a smile.

“Honestly yes. But I’m actually having a hard time picking one since I don’t have anyone to advise me if this certain pick suits me or not. Maybe I’ll just get shorts too and white shirt I guess?” I said with a frown, well, what choice do I have..

“I can help you with that, since I have an older sister, she did ask me before about swimsuits and asks me if it suit her or not.” Jin said then Jungkook and Jimin laughed at him, “Hey. I’m serious about what I said, no joke.” Jin said as he stares at them seriously.

“But, that will be a bit embarrassing.. Especially you three are here..” I explained and it is really embarrassing to let a guy or these guys see if a swimsuit suits me – this is oblivious!

“I’m going to let these two scram don’t worry, and as for me – I’m old enough not to put malice and just help you with styling. Haha, I know what you’re thinking. Just think of me as one of your girlfriends.” Jin assured, well that’s nice to hear.

“Hey. Are you saying we have dirty imaginations hyung! We’re not like that!” Jimin said as he walks in front of Jin with his ches bumping on Jin’s, “Jimin-hyung. Let’s just go, it’ll be really embarrassing though for Minah-ssi if three of us will stare at her as she wear swimsuits. Right?” Jungkook said- wah.. Thank God he understands!

“Ah fine. We’ll just look for some shorts and maybe foods to bring, movies or anything else. Text me hyung, let’s go Kookie.” Jimin said with a frown then he smiled at me then pulled Jungkook away with him. Jin and I then looked at the swimsuits and he points swimsuits that might suit me. Then I take them and get in the fitting room. He also handed me this net-like sleeveless shirts so I can put it on top of each swimsuit – wow. He really is good at picking swimsuits for girls.

I walk out and show him while I am wearing one of the swimsuits, he just nods if it looks nice and shook his head if it doesn’t look good, then finally it was the last one – A black two piece with gold strings, and I showed him while wearing it. He laughed while covering his mouth, “Hey. If it looks that bad don’t laugh at me, just say no. You’re so mean.” I said as I went inside the dressing room with a grumpy face.

“Actually it looks really good – No, it looks really y. I just laughed because I imagined what the other members will say if they see you in those.” Jin said while still sitting on the couch in front of the dressing room, “You should get that, the second striped one and the fourth one- with the frills. Then you’re good to go.” Jin continued.

“Aish. You guys, but thanks for helping me with this. I got zero confidence in picking girl outfits especially swimsuits.” I said as I got out the dressing room and returned the other swimsuits.

“If you were a bit girlier – I would think of asking you out.” Jin said when he stood from where he was sitting. What the- is he serious? What’s gotten into this guy, “but I’m bad at that, sorry.” I said as I put the swimsuits in the basket and walked to the cashier.

“Yeah – you’re right.” He laughed then followed me, him then texted Jimin that we’re done with swimsuit picking, “You guys will be buying more stuff right? You should go meet them now. Since I’ll just head back to BigHit to talk to your manager about something. Thanks again, I shall ask tips from you again Jin-ssi.” I said as I let out a small bow.

“Sure. See you tomorrow morning. Have a beauty rest.” He said then waved goodbye and went out of the department store. Phew. It feels so calm now.

 

Jungkook’s POV

We wait for Jin-hyung at starbucks then saw him shortly after I received his text.
“So how was it?” I asked curiously, “How was what? The swimsuits or Minah-ssi’s….” Jin asked teasingly.

“Hey. Hyung! Stop that, we mean are there nice swimsuits that suit her.” Jimin slapped his shoulder then asked.

“Yes. Well actually all of it suits her, the ones we chose, but I let her buy the three that suits her the best. I was really happy too.” Jin replied then he laughed a bit then covered his mouth.

“Wait, what are you happy about?” I asked curiously, what did this guy do? Hmf.

“The last one, the black two-piece, it looked really y, and I saw her mini abs slightly. Her body was lightly toned and her chest is really something-” Jin said continually then Jimin screamed then covered Jin-hyung’s mouth. “Hyung! Your eyes travelled a lot, didn’t it! Then you will tell us to scram off because we might look at her differently then you’re saying this!” Jimin exclaims as he hold Jin’s collar and shakes it back and forth.

“Well, I thought you might be interested with what I saw.” Jin said then he just laughs and pushes Jimin away. Jimin keeps on screaming and covers his ears. Wah- lucky Jin-hyung..

 

Your POV

As I was packing my bags, my phone rang and saw it was Jungkook , “How did your shopping go?” he asked.

 “It was fine. Good thing Jin-hyung was there. I’m not good with picking girl clothes especially swimsuits. I’m packing my stuff now” I replied.

“Don’t get out too much under the sun though, your skin might hurt the next day.” He said while laughing a bit.

“I won’t be. And I’m no good at swimming, I might drown even I’m near the shore!” I said with a depressed tone.

“Don’t worry. I’ll protect you.” He said with a serious voice, “uhm. So see you tomorrow. Goodnight Minah.” Then he ended the call. He is really treating me nicely the past few days...

 

And there are lots of instances he says something that seemed to have other meaning, then he’ll just say goodbye. It’s really confusing… or am I just thinking too much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER11

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. There is a problem in our internet connection and will be fixed after two to three days, and I am so guilty promising for new chapters that's why I'm here in an internet cafe. Damn you internet. Thanks for subsribing . Love y'all <3