Boy In Luv

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

I woke up feeling my cold feet sticking out of the sheets. Got really tired last night. Thank God it's a holiday today. WAIT- I need to learn BTS' Boy in Luv choreography today since there'll be a class the day after tomorrow on that choreo. ughh... I can't complain. I must do it. 

I bathe and wore a white tank top and a black tube again with black capri pants then went to BigHit building to see if Pdogg is there then as well rehearse at their studio. But as soon as I got there, the halls are all empty and yes- Pdogg's not here. But then I hear a faint noise coming from the Basement; the training room.

I headed there and as I opened the door quietly - Jeon Jungkook practicing their somewhat new choreo. I accidentally let go of the doorknob and its turn made a loud noise which made Jungkook turn his head to the door, " Minah-ssi?" he was startled and his eyes widened the instant he saw me. I smiled and stood straight as I walk in the studio.

"Sorry. I was checking out if Pdogg works even on a holiday and it shows he doesn't. And I heard this faint sound coming from here and I checked it out also.." I explained while trying to keep eye contact with his deep stare but I kept evading his eyes and looked somewhere else. wtf are you doing minah, you didn't even do anything wrong, why are you like this?

"Then you watched me quietly.. You're checking me out then?" he asked with a teasing smile. Wah- this is unacceptable, this is illegal! You little kid.

"I was also planning to rehearse your choreo 'Boy In Luv' here but I guess I'll just do it at the other studio since you're rehearsing here." I said to change the topic.

"I can teach you, It'll be easier." he said as he pauses the music and walks infront of me, placing his hands on his waist.

"Aren't you busy? or will you not be bothered. It'll be really helpful for me if you do that but - I'm thinking about you, how about you?" I asked, i cannot just take his precious practice time to help me.

"You were thinking about me?" Jungkook asked with a little chuckle. Gahd. This little kid. STAHP.

"I - ugh,, stop doing that! haha, I mean, I'm thinking about your sake." I explained to not let him get the wrong idea he's starting to joke about.

"It's fine. It's a holiday anyway. I don't have any other plans. Let's start then?" he said with a smile then he stood beside me and looked at me through the mirror infront of us.

"Thanks. I owe you for this." I said as I stood beside him properly, preparing for his instructions. He just smiled then he started teaching me the steps one by one and every after 32second amount of step he thought, we'll dance with music then he'll advance forward to the next step.

 

Jungkook's POV

Her face looks cute when I embarass her. haha. I don't know but I'm glad I woke up early and planned to rehearse for our choreo. 'cause If I didn't, I wouldn't be here conversating with her.It is really fine for me to teach her our choreo since I memorized our new choreo anyway, i'm just polishing it. She picks up steps quick and dances it accordingly. Maybe she is really that woman at the dance-off. 

"Minah-ssi, let's take a break first." I said as I ended the second verse steps and paused the music. We've been dancing for almost an hour already- woa. Time sure flies fast.

 

She sat on the floor then lied her head on the mirror, I sat beside her and did the same, " So, How do you find the choreo?" I asked as I wipe some sweat off my forehead.

"It's really fun, I like the beat of the song as well and its rhythm. Thanks again for helping me, Jungkook-ssi." she said as she closes her eyes and pushes her hair back. I saw sweat slide at the side of her forehead then I wiped it with my towel. After that, I saw her embarassed face again and I can't help but let out a small laugh, " you get embarassed so easily. It's really funny." I said  while folding my handtowel.

"Stop doing those things will yah, come on, you're 18!" she said sarcastically, "wait, how old are you Minah-ssi?" 

"I'm... hmmm... 28!" she said facing me then turned her face facing front. "You lied. You're bad at lying. Stop it." I said with a smirk as I examined her face, it's quite obvious she's lying, she was trying to stop her smile.

"Fiiiine. I'm 20 already." she said as she crosses her arms. "Wow, Jin hyung and NamJoon hyung are really old. How come you're already a sound engineer or dj?" I asked curiously, how come she's so young but already has this kind of job.

"I was focused on studying and graduating and having my dream job only. I never let any distraction take place or bother me." she answered seriously. I think with what she said, she didn't go out a lot with friends, she haven't gone out with anyone and she sacrificed the lesser good for her dream.

 

"I think we're very much alike. We might become good friends." I said, since I can relate to what she said as I am focused only in my career and didn't let any distraction take place.. But, what if she becomes my distraction?

 

Wait, she already did - I chose to teach her than polish our choreo - she already distracted me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayoo. it's 3.35Am. yes. I'll continue this tomorrow. Thanks for reading. Fighting! :3