What Friends are for

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

I reached the shore finally and saw Jungkook walking away from Jin then he just scratched his head -  I approached Jin since he saw me after and I won't be able to keep up with Jungkook's fast walking, "What just happened?" I asked him.

"As what I can conclude, V was supposed to confess to you but Jungkook stopped him at the bus, but then Jungkook suddenly confessed to you at your room which angered V. Well - he has the right actually to be angry, but he shouldn't have hit Jungkook-" Jin explained and faced me.

"What? V hit Jungkook?" I asked surprisingly, how did it end up like this? It was like betrayal though, if Jungkook knew V likes me, why will he confess to me? is it real or is he just doing that for something else? . V likes me? wait, am I hearing everything right? or is this a side effect from the snake's poison..

"Yes. I might have done that also after what Jungkook did and said to Taehyung. But I know they're both just angry at the moment that's why they say things and do things that they will surely regret later. I'm sure they will talk this out so don't worry. Though I admit this fight is one of the worst ones." Jin said then he taps my head," You should go back and rest inside, I'll go after them and I need to help RapMon resolve this issue before PDnim and Manager finds out."

"Yes. Thanks. Surely for now I won't be able to do anything." I said then I waved at him then headed back to the hospital but then,

"Minah-ssi, Who will you choose between the two of them?" Jin suddenly asked- still standing from where he was. God, now - I don't know. I liked V ever since but realized I liked Jungkook too because we're compatible in so many things, " I honestly... don't know. I was really attracted to V at first- his weirdness, voice, cheerfullness and all but then here's Jungkook who became the closest to me, whom I talk to if I have problems, who I can relate to so much.. I'm really.. really confused SeokJin.." I replied to him, I am really confused, this is bad - you should only like one person at a time right?

"I see, the person you want versus the person you need. That's hard.. *sighs* let's just figure that out tomorrow! I'll settle them first then let's have alone time together." Jin said then he winked at me and headed to their hotel. I don't want to think about it, My head hurts a lot.

 

V's POV

I went in our room and accidentally slammed the door. I sat on the bed then someone knocked on the door, I opened it to see Rapmon and Suga.

"Hey. I received a text from Jin. Sit down and let's talk." Rapmon said with a serious tone,"fine." i just replied then I let them in. We all sat on the bed, with me on the left-most end and them in the middle, "Tell us everyhting." Suga said as they sit up straight, I was about to tell them the whole story when the door opened; it was Jimin, J-hope, and Jin - and he was holding Jungkook behind him then they all entered the room.

"Jeon Jungkook, I suggest you tell them the story." I asked Jungkook, since I'm still cooling off from what he did and said, my mind just out at the shore then I hit him.. I feel a bit guilty for not holding my anger, but it was really too much. Jungkook told everything in detail, it was all true - even the beach part. Then he finished while looking down.

"Jungkook-ssi. Is it true that you stopped V from confessing because you want to confess before he does?" Rapmon asked.

"Actually.. No, It was true with what I said about us having no time to date. I was just angry at the shore that's why I just said the other way..sorry." Jungkook explained, so.. it was really not in purpose but he was angry too. But still, "But you also like Minah?" I asked before everyone does.

"Unfortunately.. yes hyung. I didn't know what happened at the hospital room. I told her to not be careless and all then we were starting to quarrel but all I wanted to say is that I was concerned of her , then those words came out. I never planned on confessing to her at that time, but when the conversation was heating up - I just let out what I really feel." Jungkook explained. I see he does really like Minah, and their conversation made him confess like that..

 

Jin's POV

I stare at V as he was listening to Jungkook's explanation, his face was really serious and I was really watching out that maybe he might hit him again but suddenly... V laughed. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING V? What's funny? wah- this guy is really 4D..

"You're really a kid, How can you confess like that? You yelled at her that you like her, she might've thought you were angry something.. that doesn't even sound sincere." Taehyung said then he just laughs again, Jungkook then smiled and laughed with him,"Hey. I'm sorry if I at confessing, atleast my first confession was upfront not just in a phone call." Jungkook teased, this little devil - really?

"Aish. you little devil, come here!" V said then he jumped Jungkook who was sitting on the edge of the bed then they feel on the floor and were pinching each others nose and cheeks. What the hell's happening here- they were fighting a while ago.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! what's happening here? I thought this guys were fighting?" J-hope asked loudly to stop the two. Then V and Jungkook stood, then Jungkook faced V, "V-hyung. I'm sorry for suddenly confessing to Minah-ssi and making you angry." he said then bowed lowly. What the-

"Maknae-ya, I'm sorry for getting angry quickly and hitting your precious face." V said then he bowed low too.

"Okay Okay. So you guys made up just like that? Please Please Please do not fight like that again? Ne? Kim Taehyung? Jeon Jungkook?" Rapmon stood and places his hands on his waist, V and Jungkook faced him and nodded, "Yes. Leader-nim!" they both responded.

"So... what are you guy planning to do now? Since I told Minah about that story in the bus too.? I interrupted the two who were hugging each other already. jeez.

". really? you told her I was about to confess? ugh - this is embarassing." V exclaimed then he sat down on the bed again.

"Let's do what we did in 'Boy in Luv' music video!" Jimin suggested loudly then all of us stared at him sternly. His jokes are really lame. I just hit him with the nearby pillow.

"Park Jimin, we're in a beach, not in a school." Suga hissed at him then hits him with the pillow too, then RapMon and J-hope hits him as well.

"Aish. sorry sorry! So what do you guys have in mind?" Jimin then pushed all the pillows away and asked. All of us were quiet at that moment then there was this really awkward silence,

"We all should ask questions to her but not at the same time, like- 'if you want to go to the grocery, whom will you call first, V or Jungkook?' , questions that will make her choose between them but different scenarios. You gettin' me? But we should not sound suspicious, not even the slightest!" J-hope suggested, well that can work. The one who she chooses always is the one who weighs more right, " I'm fine with that - the one she chooses all the time is reasonably the one who she must be interested to, right?" I concluded then asks them. They all just  shouted yes and hits V and Jungkook with the pillows, both of them stood away from the bed then V faced Jungkook and puts out his hand, "the winner takes it all, this is a fair fight-" 

Jungkook then faced V and shakes his hand, " Fair fight. This is what friends are for." Then they both smiled at each other then Jungkook hits V with the pillow he was holding behind him. V shouts and runs to look for a pillow

 

Then all of us were having a pillow fight. This is how Bangtan solves their issues, I guess?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER15

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our internet connection is fixed! yay. I missed you all. damn, it's been 17 hours haha. Thanks for subscribing.