Mine

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

*Phone Ringing* ugh... "who is this so early.. in the morning!.. ugh" I rumbled then covered my ears with my pillows. My phone keeps ringing, adding to my hangover - yep. I drank soju last night with Pdogg. He lost one big project to a local DJ, it was a big catch, yet he let it slip away from his hand because he was too confident. That was his reason to drink, and mine was because of my confusion yesterday. 

I then sat up because my phone won't stop ringing. I'm sure it's not Taehyung because he rarely wakes up this early -  I grabbed it and saw it was.. Park Jimin??

"Annyeong, uhm. I'm sorry. I just woke up... Goodmorning, what's the matter?" I asked slowly after yawning.

"I'm sorry but I'm just so excited but but.." Jimin whisphers quickly -  why is he whisphering??

"Why are you whisphering?? haha what is it??" I asked him curiously.

"It's Rapmon's bday! We will celebrate it at Manager-nim's place after our show performance at 1pm. And I was asked to buy the cake but... I heard you know how to bake... so... I thought Rapmon-hyung will like it more if it was personally made by us!" he said  cheerfully yet still whisphering. I think it's a good idea, rather than buying it - we can just make it.

"You shall help me bake then? what time are you going to come here then? I'd have to clean up first before you arrive here.." I told him since I smell like and the whole place is a mess. am i even a girl..

"I'll be there by.. 10am! it's only 7am soo I guess you'll have lots of time to clean up there or take a bath. See you Kim Minah!" he said then cuts the call. 

I instantly stood up and texted him, "You can make it 9. So we have lots of time to shop for ingredients and buy gifts?" 

[Jimin: "Sure! yey - shopping!! I'm so excited. I'll go take a bath, see you ;)"]

 

I fixed my bed first, sweeped and mopped the floor then took a shower. It was already 8:30 when I got dressed, I saw the time and decided to make chicken curry first so we can eat before we head out. I just combed my hair back and headed to the kitchen so the meal is ready once Jimin arrives.

After 25 mins. I finished cooking the chicken curry and was setting the table when someone knocked on the door,

"Kim Minah - It's Park jiminnie~" Jimin said from the other side of the door. Oh, the door was locked - I need to open it up for him.

I ran to the door and unlocked it, "uhm. hi Goodmorning. I figured we need to atleast have a nice meal before heading out for long. Come In." I told him then invited him inside. He went in and scans the whole place then looks at me, "wah- the apron suits you. hahaha, but that's a compliment! Don't think I'm insulting you or something.. " he jokingly said then added quickly so I won't misunderstand him. 

"ahh- you think I am suit to be a house maid huh?" I asked him sarcastically though I know that wasn't what he intended to joke about.

"No no no! As I was saying - it was a compliment. What I meant was you..uhm might look good as a house wife.. ahahha erm.." he said then pauses a bit and laughs while scratching his nape. it. was. awkward. I wish I shouldn't have pushed the joke far...

"I was just joking! haha, put your stuff down and let's eat first." I tapped his shoulder to remove the awkward atmosphere then headed to the dining table. He just nodded then followed me. 

As we were eating, " What cake are we gonna bake today by the way?" I asked him.

"We can just make a chocolate cake with a really white icing and some berries on top. it sounds so simple but I don't know how to do it hahaha." he said then laughs. His voice is really .. funny, it will definitely make you laugh when he does. And his jolliness is contagious. I wish I could have something like his presonality.

We chatted a few more minutes then cleaned up and left the place then headed to the supermarket. I taught him what each of the baking ingredient does then after getting everything we need we split the bill and went back to my place. When we arrived, he ran in then drops himself on the bed,

"wahhh - it was so tiring. Can we nap for a bit together?" he asked then stretched his arms and places it behind his head then closed his eyes. Nap together? are you serious Park Jimin? Why do you keep making the atmosphere awkward??

"Park Jiminnie. We haven't even started baking, so you cannot rest yet - stand up!" I stood infront of him and tried to pull him up but then I stepped on the sheets that was on the floor and foot slipped - causing me to fall on my back and.. Jimin.. on.. me. It was all of a sudden, and I saw his really surprised look because our face was like just a few centimeters away. His chest was on mine and I really felt his quick heart beat.. wait, was it his or mine???  He then stood quickly and fixed his clothes. Then he reached out his hand to help me up. Damn, good thing he reacted quickly. I was so surprised my knees were weakend..

"Wah - I'm really.. really sorry. I was just teasing you back there but I didn't have any intention-" he explains, "No, it's fine. I'm just clumsy, this freaking sheet really causes a lot of trouble, even Jungkook slipped there few days ago! So don't worry Jiminnie!..Let's bake?" I said then messed up his hair then I pointed to the kitchen, he just wears a wide smile then fixes his hair and followed me to the counter.

Jimin's POV

I WAS ABOUT TO DIE. LIKE LITERALLY. I THINK I FORGOT HOW TO BREATHE DOWN THERE. No seriously, wahh- it keeps replaying in my head while we were baking. I can hardly keep up with the instructions. Though I remember all of what she said, that scene keeps popping out of my head. Wahhhh.. I sounded like a real byuntae there then that happened.. wah.. Park Jimin, you're a failure. I placed the dough mix in the oven and removed the pan holders,

"You should go back to your dorm, it's already 11am and your show will be at 1pm. You might need to perepare a lot of stuff beforehand. I'll take care of the cake for now." she said then removes her apron. I guess I should get going then? Before she notices I'm blushing.

"Thank you very much for helping me. I've learned a lot. Dress nicely later okay?" I told her then I gave her a hug then left. As I was heading to the dorm, that scene played in my head again.. I wish I didn't just react quickly - and stayed there a few minutes. Wait - Park Jimin! You and Jungkook have a plan and you're messing it up because you're a softie! wahhh..

I shook my head and stomped on the ground when suddenly," Hey. Park Jimin. What are you doing here outside? and.. why are you stomping like that?.. you and V and beginning to be alike.. aigoo. I can't handle two Vs! Go inside!" Rapmon told me sarcastically. I instantly stopped what I was doing and bowed lightly then ran inside.. well, I did look a bit crazy doing that alone there infront of the dorm.

We went to the tv station and we had each selca with RapMon hyung to be posted in our twitter account before we perform. It was already 5pm when we were dismissed and were heading to Manager-nim's place. But Jungkook requested to be sent home because he's already having a fever, and so we did.. wah - I guess I'll be the only one to continue on with the plan today.. but suddenly - "PDnim, I'll do something urgent first at home then follow there." V said then PDnim just agrees. Wait what - so.. I'll get more time with Minah? wahh kekeke. I guess it's my lucky day.. The van stopped infront of the dorm then Jungkook and V went down then we headed to Manager-nim's place. When we arrived at his place and opened the lights - 

"Happy Birthday Rapmooonstahhh!" Pdogg, Minah, and some other staff shouted then popped some confetti, the place was decorated already and the cake we made earlier was there on the middle of the room. I looked at Minah after glancing at the cake then she just winked at me - I was proud.. and my heart pounded when she did that but I cannot let her do this to me because -  I should be the one doing this to her!

"Thank you for everyone's effort in surprising me and making this day special. Especially Jiminnie and Minah-ssi for personnally making this cake. I really appreciate it! Bangtan Seonyeondan FIghting!" he said then raised his glass of cola. We all cheered and the rest started to get some food arranged on the counter. I saw Jin and Minah at the veranda talking for a bit then Jin tapped her shoulder and headed to the food counter - this is my chance then!

I headed to her and leaned my arms on the railings, "So what are you doing here missing out on the party?" I asked because she was suddenly quiet and was just staring to nowhere.

"Missing somebody." she said then smiles, "Both of them, V and Jungkook. Though I saw them yesterday or the other day, I tend to miss them quickly."

"but if you're gonna see one of them now, who will it be?" I asked her since.. I can see she cherishes them both.. wahh I'm envious.

"ofcourse- I'd pick V first - " she was about to finish her sentence when suddenly someone shouted infront of manager-nim's house,

"Minahhhh!!! Annyeooo!" V shouts and waves from the 1st floor infront of the gate. I watched Minah's face turn from gloomy to happy the instant she saw him there and heard him call her. She then smiles widely then waved at him.. 

I felt a sting in my chest, it was quick but leaves a really heavy after effect.. so -

 

this is how it really feels to be jealous then? 

 

It feels even worse.. as I see her smile when she sees him yet I don't have the right to be jealous or mad,

because she's not even mine. How the hell can I keep up with this plan..

 

-------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER33

------------------------------------------------------

Wah- just corrected some missing words and typos. I just type continuously and miss out some words sometimes. Jinja Saranghae >;D