One-sided Love of V

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

I went to BigHit building very early, it was like 5am, so I can finish J-hope's solo already. But then I headed first to the grocery store nearby and bought some banana milk then I accidentally bumped with a girl, "ah. sorry. I wasn't looking." I apologized then she just smiled at me," Are you working at BigHit Entertainment?" she asked - how does she know?, 

"I saw you before leaving BigHit building - wait, I'm Goo Hana by the way. Sorry for my rudeness. I'm a friend of one of the bts members but I can't seem to find time to see him and ask if he is doing fine..." she explained with such sad eyes. Oh so that's why, maybe she is friends with Jimin or J-hope. I think she wants me to help her reach her friend,"The company is a bit strict on them, maybe that's why. But you can visit me at my place then I can invite whoever was your friend was in bts to go there since they can go there anytime they're free." I said to the kind-looking girl, looks like she and her friend from bangtan was really close.

"Thanks- really!. I'll get your number then? What's your name by the way pretty woman?" she asked with a smile,"oh stop. you look much prettier. I'm Kim Minah, I should be going now- sorry I must rehearse something. Text me okay?" I said to her as I leave my number on her phone then waved goodbye. She looked really innocent and I can feel she really is a friend of someone in bts. I just don't know who.

 

When I entered the dance studio - Jungkook was there already and not all the light were on so I was a bit startled when I saw him, "What the! Jeon Jungkook! Why are you here so early in the morning?!" I asked surprisingly.

"Rehearsing.." he said as he pauses the music, "and actually thought that you might come here early - so I guess I was right." he said as he walks near me.

I smiled sarcastically at him and instantly thought of telling him about what Jimin said last night, Well - I need to ask someone what the hell am I supposed to do with.. HIS FEELINGS! I held Jungkook's wrist then he looked surprised with what I did, "Jungkook-ssi. I have this problem." He just nodded and we both sat on the floor.

"Last night, I think..... Jimin confessed he likes me. What will I do then??!" I said as I looked straight at him with exaggerated actions.

"Haha - so what he said was true, at your apartment?" Jungkook chuckled and asked.

"Maybe. But when you all had entered back to your building, he went back then he said he left something, and when I put my hand out, he placed his hand on mine then said -'My feelings' then he just ran back inside! What am I supposed to say to him or do?!" I asked him as I shake his shoulder. He then held both my hand and asked," well... do you like him?" he asked while staring straightly at me.

"well... No. I don't feel anything special towards him, I really want him to be my good friend since he's really fun to be with." I explained.

"Then tell that all to him if ever he asks you what you feel for him." he said with an assuring smile as he held my hand tight then let's go of it. He then stood up and helped me stand too. 

"Well, atleast he's brave enough and really quick in making confessions, unlike V-hyung. His one-sided love was like blown away by the wind and he never get another chance." Jungkook shared, well that's sad. Taehyung had experienced one-sided love haha poor him. But that girl was lucky, Taehyung liked her. Wait. Shut up Minah. You're being like this again. 

"Thanks Jungkook. Your advice helped me a lot. Now I can dance with ease. I'm happy you're here. I'll just practice J-hopes solos for a moment -brb" I said then I plugged in my earphones so I can practice J-hopes solos.

 

Jungkook's POV

"I'm happy I met you." I said, though I know Minah won't hear that since she plugged in her earphones. I think she saw me say something then she removed her earbuds, "what? did you say something?" she asked, I just smiled and,"Nothing. I said go on practice J-hopes' part." She just nodded then plugged in her earphones again. That was a bit close.. wew.

 

After an hour or more, the other members arrived and we instantly started our blockings on the choreo and see if J-hope and Jimin's solo mix well. After every breaks, I saw Jimin smile at her then she just awkwardly smiles back -  haha, I guess she is still a bit embarassed with what he did. Well, Jimin-hyung was really upfront, I think nobody can do it the way he does. We finished rehearsing by 12nn since RapMon and  J-hope have this meeting with PDnim and Suga has an appointment with the doctor. I'm sure Jimin will go to the gym and V and I will have lots of free time. 

Then I saw Minah-ssi talk to Taehyung, as if she was asking about something then Taehyung nodded and smiled. What are these guys upto?

 

Your POV

Goo Hana texted me awhile ago, she revealed she was close friends with V and she just visited Seoul to see if he's doing fine. Wah- I'm so envious. I wish I can be close to him too. Wait. shut up Minah. Always like this. I then talked to V before I head back to my place and asked him to pass by if he has free time since I'd like to give him something important. Surprisingly, he just agreed cheerfully.

 

When I got back to my place, Goo Hana was already there at the door. I invited her inside then let her sit  on the couch, " Taehyung will arrive shortly. He said he'll just shower and change clothes." She just nodded with a smile the I offered her green tea. A few minutes later, Taehyung arrived and just went in with a smile. But then he stopped where he was standing and his smile faded, " How did you know her?" taehyung asked with a serious voice, I felt goosebumps on my legs rising - what's this eerie feeling? 

"Taehyung.." Hana stood and looks at Taehyung. Then Taehyung ran towards me, grabs my wrist tightly then pulls me outside the room. He headed to the studio downstairs and went inside while still having a tight grip.

Then, "Hey, How dare you meddle with my personal matters; I didn't ask for your help." Taehyung said as he pushed me to the wall. Jungkook came out of nowhere and pushed him away,"Hyung- she didn't know who that girl was. Stop this." Jungkook said as he hides me behind him. He pulled Jungkook away from me and pushed him to the corner then Taehyung walks infront of me and was about to say something when Goo Hana came in the studio,"oppa." she shouted.

 

Taehyung turns his head when she called but then looks back at me then..

 

placed his lips on mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------