Ms. X

We are Bulletproof!

Jungkook's POV

I was surprised with what Suga said - actually we all are! But.. what does this mean, tonight? This doesn't feel right. I evaded my stare from them and turned my back. I'm thinking of stuff to not make this happen. Then V followed me as well as J-hope, "hey. let's follow them." J-hope said discreetly as he wrap his arm on my shoulder and V's. 

"Really? wait. we shall all freshen up and plan this." V replied accordingly and is into the plan.

"We should go straight to our rooms after shower so Suga will think we are tired and he won't have any idea we will be following him." Someone said behind me - it was RapMon and Jin and Jimin was beside him. Now they are also into the plan. Jeez. This so exhilirating. Jimin winked and turned then said," so it looks like you guys have plans, we will go to dorm and freshen up and rest. You guys enjoy your night." Then he waved goodbye and we all did the same, J-hope winked at Suga teasingly. Then we all went into the dorm and just changed our clothes, RapMon decided not to shower anymore because we might lose track of them. 

 

Then all of us went to the groundfloor and creeped to the building entrance - we saw Suga and Minah-ssi talking infront of the building. As if they're deciding on something then had agreed on doing so because Minah-ssi nodded. As they walk upto the next block, V and I ran to the lamp post while Rapmon and J-hope hid behind the large trashbin and Jimin and Jin hid behind some bushes. When they took a turn, we ran to the streets corner all together, " Wait - they are going to the other studio, to Minah-ssi's place!" V exclaimed. Yes, he's right. They are entering the other studio's building, I thought they will go out somewhere? 

Then I remembered I saw a door at the back of the building in case of emergency, "Guys. I know there's a door at the back for emergency purposes. Let's go inside through there." I suggested then they all nodded in agreement. As soon as Suga and Minah-ssi went in the building and closed the door, we ran to the backyard and tried to barge in the emergency door - it easily swung open and the lock was just hanged and not locked entirely.

I gestured to them that the two are upstairs by pointing up then I lead them up the stairs. I peeked in the door to Minah-ssi's place then V ran next to me, he then stepped on Jimin's foot which caused me to trip and open the door - while lying my face on the floor then V was on my back then Jimin was on V. WE WERE BUSTED.

"Hey. What the hell are you guys doing here? i thought you were going to rest?" Suga stood then places his hand on his waist. "Uhm- we were curious where you guys  going so we .. tried to follow but when we saw you guys enter Minah-ssi's place, we got more curious... hehe" Jimin said as he stood, helped V and me then scratches his head. 

"I thought you guys are going out, Why are you here at her place huh?" J-hope asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Aish. you guys, she said since we both are on a tight budget, she will just cook something for us then we can talk. Hoseok you have such vivid imagination!" Suga said as he walks closer and points at j hope. Then Minah-ssi came out of the bathroom and was startled seeing us all there. Damn, we look really funny.

 

Your POV

Suga told me their story and I laughed like there was no tomorrow, " You guys are really funny. That's what you get from watching too many adult movies, hayyy- I'll be cooking Beef Ramen and I have already here some made California Makis. Who wants to help me prepare the food then?" I asked, then Jin and Jungkook raised their hand then V raised his hand as well," No. not V, he'll just eat all the ingredients up before you even finish making the meal." RapMon interrupted as he puts down V's hand, V just pouts and nodded while wearing a frown. 

"Then you guys prepare the place upstairs at the balcony and make some drinks." I just instructed them so they can do something while we cook the Ramen. "Wow, it's like a small party. I shall buy something outside, come with me Rapmon!" J-hope said then pulled Rapmon outside. What are these guys gonna buy anyway.

"We're gonna go upstairs and see what needs to be prepared Minah-ssi." Jimin said then he grabs V along then Suga followed them. Jin, Jungkook and I started making the ramen, I taught Jin how to make the savory broth while I instructed Jungkook to cut the ingredients with me. It was really quick and we put all the ingredients accordingly. Then Jin carried the whole pot upstairs after it was cooked, I get the prepared maki and the seasoned beef  so we can cook it on the portable stove upstairs, then I asked Jungkook to carry the portable stove.

 

When I got upstairs, Jungkook placed the portable stove in the middle then they all sat on the wooden platfrom at the left side of the balcony. J-hope and Rapmon was already there and they bought some... SOJU? really? ugh. guys. Then we all sat around the stove.

"So the reason we're here was because.. I'd like to apologize to Minah-ssi because of my attitude earlier.I'm sorry." Suga said then he made a small bow, " and also because these idiots followed me when they should be resting already." Suga said sarcastically while looking at each of 's faces. It was really funny, these guys, "So you just want to eat alone with Minah-ssi. wooo, hyung your technique is cheap!" J-hope said loudly and all of us laughed out loud, Suga took a throwpillow and hits J-hope with it.

"I'm happy I get to hang out with you guys like this. I'm sorry again for acting a bit rude this morning and you already know the reason right?.It is entirely because I was in charge of you guys and I'm not here just to train and improve you guys, I must also take care of you. Because how will you guys dance well if you're sick. So thanks, I'm slowly liking bangtan now. haha" I said then I raised a bottle of soju, " now let's feast!! Cheeers!" I shouted then they all grabbed a bottle then shouted cheers too. V then shouted, " Minah for Manager!!!!" we all stopped and stared at him with problematic looks, " just joking." he then said as he slowly puts down his bottle. Then we all laughed again because of what he said, such a weirdo but still cute.

 

We cooked the seasoned beef then noodles and some maki and drank some soju as they shared funny experiences before they were idols, their sleeping habits and awkward moments again. God- these guys are pretty hilarious. It was almost 10pm when we finished everything and was starting cleaning up. V washed all the dishes while Jimin and Jungkook tidy up the balcony, Jin and Rapmon threw the trash out and J-hope and Suga was just looking around my room when suddenly,

"Minah-ssi. You want to battle?" J-hope said loudly then I turned to look at him and saw him wearing my black mask with white x-mark. 

"uhm. that's..just a.." I don't know how to reason this out, I don't want them to know I was there at the underground battle since I looked like a hoodlum or a thug that night and was a bit boastful trash-talking with him and dancing off with him.

"It's fine. we knew that a for a long time now so you'll just have to admit it." Suga said as he walks beside me then taps my shoulder, " so ... now i think the way you guys look at me changed. For sure, you think i'm such a boyish thug-like woman who is indescent-"

"No. not at all-" Jimin cuts me off and interrupted what I was about to say," I like you better because of it." he said. Suga and J-hopes eyes widened and was also surprised as much as I was with what Jimin said, " What are you saying JIminnie? take it back before everyone gets the wrong idea!" J-hope laughs and treats what Jimin said as a joke but, "No, I do like Minah-ssi. Other than being a good dancer,  she is really caring and hard-working." he said in serious voice and he looked really serious - the room was filled with silence and awkwardenes when Jimin smiled and," just joking! I said that so Minah-ssi will go easy on me during trainings! haha got'ya alll!" Jimin exclaimed while making a heart with his hands then dances awkwardly, "Yah - Park Jimin stop doing those kind of jokes, they aren't funny at all!" Suga ran to him and hits him with the nearby pillow he can grab then they just chase each other around the room. 

 

Damn. I thought it was real, the way he said it. I was really surprised... but, oh well. I'm just happy we get to hang out like these. Though I can't dare to really like any of them since it'll be really awkward but I'm a bit interested in Taehyung - No. I can't, stop it Minah. We finished everything there was left to do and I accompany them back to their building's entrance. They all said thanks one by one then headed inside but then, Jimin turned and ran to me as if he was to give something, " Minah-ssi. You left something." he said so stopped where I was standing.

"What is it?" I asked, then he pulled my hand and placed his closed fist on it.

 

"My Feelings." he stared straightly in my eyes then smiled, then he lets go and rans inside.

jimin bts photo:  ANOOOO.gif

 

WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUDGE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------