I don't like you

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

"Do you like any of them then?" PDnim asked. I gulped, I cannot lie to him - or else..

"Yes. Honestly, I do-" I replied then he instantly interrupted me, "Then you should just keep that to yourself. You see what this recklessness can bring, it confuses them, they tend to fight each other, and what's worse it might affect their idol status. It's too early for them to have such issues. I know you understand me Minah-ssi." PDnim explained, I feel this sudden sting in my heart. Is he telling me to forget this feelings and shut them off, especially now - knowing I have a chance..

"Yes. I understand." I just nodded and bowed. He then tapped my shoulder and stood, before he got out the door,"and If any of them confesses again. Just think of words that can turn them down. So they can just focus on their careers again. Goodnight Minah-ssi." he said then he closed the door. I was still bowing when he got out, I cannot hold back my tears - aside from shutting off my feelings, I should hurt their feelings too? Can I really do this? Maybe this is what I get from being too ambitious, liking idols even though I know it comes with the hardest price.. Stupid Minah.

Then the bathroom door opened, I didn't know bts' make-up artist was there.. I guess she heard all of it. I wanted to stop crying but I can't, she hurriedly ran towards me and hugged me, "That will be really hard.. Let it all out Minah-ssi." she said as she hugs me tightly and rubs my back. 

"But this will be for the best. Thanks for comforting me, I'm gonna wash up and rest since we have an early assembly tomorrow and we need to look good in the beach." I wiped my tears off then smiled at her, she just send out a comforting smile. I washed up and headed to my bed. Still trying to stop my tears from falling but it kept rolling out. I wish my feelings get washed away with all these tear so when I wake up I won't feel a thing - especially this pain in my chest.

 

Taehyung's POV

Manager-nim woke us up by knocking on the door really loudly, aish - so early. Ah! we have that beach volleyball thingy. I sat up and wake up Jin. We freshened up and headed to the dining hall where our morning assembly will be held. Jungkook and the rest got there 10 mins. before us, but Minah-ssi wasn't there yet. Hmm, she always comes early, how come she's a bit late now?

The manager was talking about the activities we'll have today, we will just have beach volleyball in the morning (staff versus idols) then a long free-time and we can do whatever we want, then dinner at 6pm and we'll perform 'just one day' at this beach party by 8pm. Sounds fine, then we saw Minah arrive with our make-up artist, wait - why is her eyes a bit puffy, as if she didn't have enough sleep or .. she cried all night? Then she sat beside PDnim and he tapped her shoudler. I think PDnim knows something.

"Jin-hyung. Minah-ssi's eyes seems a bit puffy.."I whisphered to him, he just nodded then I looked at the rest and they shrugged, I guess they all noticed. What must've happened? maybe it's family problems since she doesn;t have a boyfriend or something...

After having breakfast, we all went at the beach to play volleyball. I am teamed up first with RapMon, J-hope, Jin and Minah. And the other team was Pdogg, Pdnim, Reo-nim(staff) and Manager-nim. It was a tough fight, since Manager was good at this but they have a black hole which was PDnim, haha - sorry for being mean. But we also have a blackhole which was Jin but Minah was always there to help him, wah, she's so cool.

The match ended and we won 3 rounds. Minah-ssi headed to the Juice stand then Jin pushed me and he gestured for me to follow Minah, then I saw Jungkook behind Jin making an angry look, I just put out my toungue then followed Minah-ssi. haha, loser-maknae-yah because it's their game already. He cannot do anything to interfere.

I followed Minah as she buys a juice, "Minah-ssi. Why was your eyes puffy this morning?" I asked since we were all really curious.

"uhm- Jungmin-noona and I stayed up late since we had a really nice talk, it was fun. Then we didn't have enough sleep. Maybe that's why." she said then smiled as she sips her juice. Hmm, a bit acceptable but not really reliable, she should've got eyebags too then..

"By the way, where will you go later before dinner, since it's a long free-time?" I asked, I shall ask her to stroll around the island! ha! like a date, sheesh, why am I getting all so cheesy and I'm getting really excited,"-because I want to ask you out to stroll around the island.." I said as I scratch my head - wah! finally said it!

"I'll think about it. The girls might ask me to come with them to shop and eat, but I'd like to stroll around the island with you. Thanks." she answered and smiled, then I took her juice and drinks it, "Hey! that's mine!" she said then I raised it up so can't reach it then she tickled me and caught me off guard then took the juice.

"You're really a bully Taehyung-ssi." she said then punched my shoulder, well actually no, I just  like to see her cheerfull. She looked really gloomy today, and I will cheer her up more later, that's a promise.

 

Suga's POV

"Just look at them, playing around and looks really happy. Why don't they just go out?" I asked as Jin and I watch Taehyung and Minah from the bench.

"Yeah, but she's much closer to Jungkook since they practice early together, eat together and even shop together.. I don't know who to root for her. Hayy.." Jin sighed as he looks at V then looks at Jungkook who was playing in the game.

"These kids. By the way - will you help me clean up here later after the game, I was asked to do so with Pdogg but I'm really sure he won't help me." I asked him, since I heard Pdogg will be shopping out with that stylist noona and Manager-nim, "I don't know. I'll be going out with Jungkook and Jimin since we saw this restaurant with awesome shakes before." he just answered. So I guess I'll be cleaning alone.

After a few hours all the games were finished, Manager tapped my shoulder - yes I know, I'll clean all these stuff. Damn it. I headed first to the coast guard to ask for plastic gloves to pick up some used cups and trash, then when I got back to the shore, I saw PDnim and Minah under a shade, and it was as if Minah was asking for something since she was bowing lowly. What's happening here?

I moved closer and hid behind the plam trees so I can hear them, "This will be the last time. I need to turn him down nicely and atleast go out with him once, so please let me go out with Taehyung-ssi later.." I heard Minah-said, why is she saying this is the last time?

"Aish. You kids, fine. Atleast spend the last time together with him like this then turn him down at the end of the day. You need to say words that'll discourage him to like you then surely he'll try to forget you and focus again on his career." PDnim said, wait, so PDnim knows about that night and telling Minah-ssi to hurt V's feelings? This is jsut mean, he plays a bit dirty, just like he was on me before.

"But what will I say to discourage him that much, I'm not good at rejecting people, especially if it's the person I like Pdnim.."Minah asked with such low voice, she sounds scared and I bet doing this must be really hard since, she also likes V .. so that's why her eyes were puffy.

"If he asks what you feel for him, just say 'I don't like you' or 'I was never interested in you' or 'let's be professionals' here. Words like that. It sounds hard to say but once you let it out, everything will go according to plan." Pdnim said then he was about to leave Minah when he added something,"Don't think of saying the truth, or I'll get you fired." then he walks away. How could they? How could he? Why would he interfere with his talents personal life.. this isn't protecting us, this is being selfish! I need to tell them this and stop Minah from hurting V. 

I ran in the hotel and into our room, "Guys! we need to stop Minah!" I shouted instantly, I saw half- Jungkook wearing only towels then J-hope wearing only bathrobe and they were all surprised. I told them the whole story and what I've heard at the beach, "Aish. This is too much, But we should hurry since V left like.. an hour ago!"J-hope shouted.

"I shall put my feelings aside for Minah first then, I cannot afford seeing V heartbroken, and Minah too since she is forced to do this. Let's Go!" Jungkook said then he stood and almost his towel fell, good thing he grabbed it before it falls down. We don't want to see his manliness -.-"

 

Jungkook's POV

We went to the park, and spent almost half an hour there but V and Minah was not there, then we rode this golf cart and strolled around the places near our hotel, we bet they won't be strolling that far. Then we finally saw them in the market place, they were looking for clothes and bracelets. Wah - I wish I was there instead of him. but I need to focus on stopping Minah from saying anything bad to V to hurt him and hurt herself as well.

We followed them all day, as they eat ice cream - we then also bought icecream after they did and followed them to the  mini circus there. As they go to some rides, "Yah - I guess we should enjoy this place while also following them? Shall we?" J-hope suggested, then Suga just nodded and I agreed as well. It seems they won't be talking about that stuff while riding these rides, will they? So we just ran around and took some rides, as in we tried all the rides we can see. And that was what we did wrong.. After we got out the horror train, V and Minah cannot be found anywhere in the circus.

"Well . This is all your fault." Suga said then he pushed J-hope, "hey, you guys agreed on this. What's wrong with you? Don't put all the blame on me."

J-hope replied and frowned. Then someone shouted from behind us, . it is V? ,"Hey guys. What are you doing here?" we all turned slowly since we anticipated it was V but then to our relief, it was Jimin, and he was with Jin and Rapmon.

"Wah- we thought you were Taehyung. We're a bit guilty for following them." I said as I let out a deep breath.

"Oh. so they were having a date, why were you following them? You jealous, Maknae-yah?" Jimin asked with a teasing smile, jeez these guys. Then suga interrupted him and told them the whole story, they were all shocked and wanted to join our mission, "I think I saw an orange haired guy heading to the beach side, surely it is V. He's the only one orange haired here." RapMon said. We then ran to the beach side and saw two people from afar, orange-haired guy. That's V!

We ran near them then hid behind the trees but as we reach the closest place we can to them, "I don't like you. Sorry." Minah said.

V already has confessed and Minah answered exactly when we got there. We were too late.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------