The Test

We are Bulletproof!

Jungkook's POV

I was surprised with what V said. What's going on in his 4-dimensional mind?! Then we both saw Minah dash out the studio, I was about to follow her when V held my arm, "I knew she was listening. Now I'll tell you the truth." Taehyung said then suddenly he let out an evil smile.

"Shibbal. I knew it! Don't you know the consequences of everything you're saying? You even made her cry awhile ago!' I exclaimed then I pushed him lightly.

"Really? But I can't give up now, or I'll lose my agreement with PDnim. And I know Minah won't give in that easily too.." he said, wow - he's too sure that Minah won't give up on him, is he really sure...

"Are you sure she won't give up her feelings for you especially when you said all those stuff to PDnim awhile ago and what you just said now?" I asked him.

"Actually.... I'm not sure. But I have faith in her, knowing also Minah who is upfront and strong. That's all I'm holding on to.." he explained, so now he's taking a risk.

It's a lose-win situation, "By the way, what's your agreement with PDnim?" I asked since I am really curious. He then moved closer and explained what his agreement with PDnim was, it is indeed necessary but it is a bit mean in Minah-ssi's side.. 

"I'm expecting your full cooperation.. I will be asking the rest to the same too." V said then puts out his hand, I'm a bit hesitant in doing this but.. the outcome is unpredicatable and it all depends on Minah.. It might give me a chance or hurt me but, "sure." I replied then shook his hand. For the greater good, I guess. I'm also gonna risk myself on this.

 

Your POV

So he doesn't care about my feelings? No way. He was dead serious at that sunset, and the way he hugged me when I confessed, the way we were at Jeju. Jungkook even said it that he might be planning something or making this up but... will he even lie to Jungkook? Why are you doing this Kim Taehyung?! After taking me, you'll be pushing me away..

Suddenly my phone beeped, someone texted. 

PDogg:"Underground Battle again tonight, but different venue. It's in an abandoned skating park, you in?"

You:" Hell yeah I am. I need to let out this stress I'm having."

PDogg:" love problems? haha."

You:"No clue for you ahjussi ;) see you later."

Pdogg:"aish. I' not that old! See you later, Rugged-look. btw..... jump later at 12 midnight."

You:" Why?"

Pdogg:" It's your birthday... duhh, you're getting older, you won't even remember when is your birthday pabo-yah."

You:" jeez thanks. haha."

I almost forgot, with all this problems running in my head I even forgot it was my birthday tomorrow.. hmmm, I guess I'll just eat seaweed soup adn skype with my parents. I'll take this off my head .. I know he's just making this up, but what is he up to? Aish!

I stood up and to cheer myself up I sang bts' song, 'boy in luv (real man)' and danced along angrily- *Why are you shaking up my heart?

Why are you shaking up my heart? (Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde)

Why are you shaking up my heart?(Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde)

Shaking Up, Shaking Up..* 

Then suddenly someone clapped from the door, "wah- you can replace V, you dance it with such passion." then he laughed.

I turned and saw it was Jungkook, "Hey. How can you just barge in like that, you startled me.." I told him as I approached him.

"The door was open and your singing was really loud and a bit mad.. so this is how you take out your anger?" he said with a smile then I just hit him in the tummy lightly. "What brings you here? are your rehearsals done already?" I asked since it should be still on-going by now.

"We were dismissed since the choreographer cannot make it." he replied. Hm, so that's the case.

"Are you going later to that Undeground dance battle? since we will be going to." Jungkook asked, "Yeah. But Pdogg told me it will be at an abandoned skatepark, and it will be at 8pm... it's too early. hm, what to do.." I mumbled; trying to think what to do.

"Let's watch a movie then. You got anything there?" he asked, well actually I have korean movies here that I downloaded but never had the chance to watch because of my tight schedule, "yeah- I actually have korean movies here I wanted to watch ever since I came here... but they're all.. dramas. sorry. I like watching stuffs like this when I'm alone-" I explained since I know guys like him must prefer action movies or comedies..

"No it's fine. I watch stuff like that too when I'm alone." he said then he jumped and sat on the bed. I wish he really is fine with it.

I placed my laptop on my bed, then he points out the good ones, and I get to choose the one I wanted to watch for now, it was 'A moment to remember(2004)'

The movie started and I was covering his mouth everytime he tries to spoil some parts since he said he watched it when he was in Highschool but still remembers some parts of it. The movie was almost 2 hours, in the end I was really moved and was tearing up but wiping it off instantly because it'll be embarassing for Jungkook to see that I get so moved by these movies, he then puts out his hankerchief since I keep wiping my face on my shirt's collar.

"Thanks." i said as I take it. The movie ended  and we both sighed at the same time then we laughed after we noticed our actions.

"Wahh- such a sad movie..One of my fears is to be forgotten like that.. especially when we had been through stuff together.." I said to him, as if I was reviewing the movie. "Minah-ssi, If V didn't confess that he liked you, would you be mine by now? Jungkook suddenly asked, wah - why does he keep on startling me..

"So... you did really confess at the hospital room??? I thought it was an effect of the snake bite..." I told him to slowly change the topic but,

"Ah you thought you were hallucinating or something.. so I guess I have the chance to do it properly again.." Jungkook said then he sat up on the bed and faced me then he held both of my hands and looked me in the eye..

"I like you Minah. And if ever you can't handle all of these anymore, I want you to know I'm always here for you. But.." he said then stops, 

"I wish you choose me rather than Taehyung.." he said then hugged me close.. why are you like this.. why do you guys keep on confusing me.. but, I need to be strong and keep my word, I told him Taehyung si worth fighting for and even if Jungkook will be one of the trials I shall pass - even he is my best friend - I must do it.

I then released slowly from Jungkook's arms and smiled at him," Jungkook-ssi... sorry, but my heart has already decided. Maybe I would've like you if I've set my eyes on you first but.. it was taehyung that first caught my eye. Taehyung might be troublesome for now but i guess it's all part of the journey. This too shall pass." I told him as I hold his hand tighter, then I let go and taps his shoulder.

I know what I said might let him down and was expecting him to be mad or sad but instead, "correct answer." Jungkook said while looking down then he faced me and smiled, "i'm glad you hold on to what I said before. Even after what taehyung did and say, you're still firm." 

He then stood up and let out a deep breath, "let's go meet RapMon and the other hyung's at the venue so we can rehearse or share some freestyles or even skate." he said then he pulled me out of the bed. I was relieved, really relieved. Jungkook is really mature for his age, especially in this concerns.. I'm glad we became really close friends, someone who is understanding and is really reliable in advices.

"I'll just change into my outfit for later so I won't be bothered changing later anymore.." I said then I looked for some clothes in the closet and went in the bathroom.

 

We also went to their dorm and he changes into his outfit too then we headed to the abandoned skating park. It is really abandoned! and why is it nobody was still there, even some staff or the management team of the battle? I followed Jungkook to the middle of the skating park then suddenly spotlight hits us,

"You passed the test. Good Job." Jungkook suddenly said then he turned and ran off somewhere.

"Hey. Where are you going-" I yelled at Jungkook and was about to follow him but suddenly,

"Saeng-il Chuk ha hamnidaaa~ Saeng-il Chuk ha hamnidaaa~" someone started singing. I looked around then saw V standing a few meters away from me, then one by one , they started singing Happy Birthday and walks slowly near me.

 

Why are these guys good at pranking ?! ugh *wipes tear*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER19

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------