Whatever Happens

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

I told Yoongi about what V did before infront of Hana-ssi, and he said that kid really is just so troublesome. Then we shared our favorite food, places to go and hobbies. I then ended our conversation and invited to go back to the building because it was really late. After a few minutes, we arrived at my place then we headed to the door,

"I just thought of a nice line to put in a song while staring at the sky on our way home.." he said suddenly.

"What is it? wahh - I'm excited.. " I said as I was unlocking the door then I faced him.

"I know you'll be a star, in somebody else's sky,but why-" he said then paused.

"why - continue Yoongi-ahhh! " I asked impatiently because he just stopped.

"why- why can't it be, why can't it be mine." he said then he just stared. That was somehow - a cheesy yet sad line, he is really good in making lyrics considering he was just staring at the sky while we were heading home..

"It's such a sweet but sad line Yoongi-ssi. How did you come up with that?" I asked curiously.

"I just thought of the person I like that can never like me back." he said then smiled," I shall go now, RapMon will surely scold me for staying out this late. See you whenever. Take care Minah" he just said then tapped my head and turned, heading to their dorm. This person is really mysterious, he just says this real serious stuff then leaves. aish. He didn't explain thouroughly - well, he must have his reasons, Goodnight Min Yoongi.

 

Suga's POV

Ofcourse she wouldn't even have a clue I was referring to her as the star, and that's how singers like me confess. Haha, when will I get over this one-sided infatuation.. aish, this might be how Jungkook and Jimin feel then - it is really irritating to not have the person you like. pff.

I went in our dorm and found Jimin, Jungkook and V watching an episode of One Piece, I then tapped V and gestured for us to talk in the room, he gets it then follows me in my room.

"Hey. why do you let girls hug you like that?" I instantly asked when he closed the door.

"Wah - so you saw me and Hana earlier?" he replied my question with another question.

"yeah I saw you, and Minah was beside me too." I told him, his eyes widened and,

"aish. Was she mad? omo - why is she not texting me or something? Is she really-" he started panicking and was looking for message in phone,

"Hey- stop it. She was not mad, she told me she was not jealous. She just said she'll keep on loving you and trust you and your words.." I told him then he lets out a deep breath and smiled, "Hey. still - I know she felt bad when she saw Hana hugging you, anyone would be mad if they see the person they love be hugged by someone! so stop being troublesome and careless!" I interrupted him and hit his shoulder lightly.

"But that would be the last time, she was saying goodbye that's why she did that. I told her not to but she still did. I just let her because .. it was the last time I'll be seeing her, she'll go back to daegu. I thought I should just let her hug me because we were also friends before.. something like that." he explained.

"Thank God your girlfriend is understanding.. or else you're single now. She shed a tear actually, but wiped it off instantly when we were at the bridge then she just smiled and said she loves you. Better treat her properly or I'll kill you." I told him then I stood and messed his hair, he then stood and, "thanks hyung for advicing me, i'm no good at this. But thanks. really." he said then bowed lowly then ran outside. aish. he's a nice kid but really innocent. WAIT. I just told myself earlier I will not meedle between this two.. aish - Min Yoongi.. pabo.

 

Your POV

My alarm was ringing loudly and I rub my eyes lightly while trying to reach at where it is.. cha! got it. Then I smell something burnt coming from the kitchen, pancakes? waffles? I sat up and looked what was making that smell then I saw a guy cooking - it was V. I stood and silently walk behind him then when I was just centimeters away from him, 

"Hey. why are you burning the pancakes?" I whisphered then he flinched a bit then turned then he smiled widely then scratched his head.

"Good Morning, uhm, I was trying to make breakfast for you but.. I don't know why it get burned so quickly.." he explains as he hands me the spatula.

"Because the fire was really high and there's little oil on the pan. but.. thanks, I'm touched." I told him then he pulls me infront of the stove and lets me cook the pancakes, "I'll just support you while you cook.. Jagiya." he said then he wrapped his arms on my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I think I'll burn the pancakes if you hug me like this Taehyung-ssi.." I told him because my heart was racing the instant he did that. He didn't say anything and was still hugging me tightly as I continue cooking the pancakes, why is he this quiet..

"Kim Minah - I'm sorry I let Hana-ssi hug me like that and making you sad-" he suddenly said.

"I wasn't sad." I just told him then continued cooking.

"Suga said you kind of teared and your eyes are really puffy now which seemed you cried last night before you sleep." he continued while still lying his head on my shoulder. I still did cry last night, but I didn't check my face when I woke up.. aish. 

"I won't make you sad again, I promise. Saranghae - Kim Minah." he said then he lets go of me and gets the two mugs on the counter, "I'll make coffee!" he said cheerfully after saying something serious, haha, this guy.. really.

 

Taehyung sets the table and placed both the coffee he made on top of a saucer. As I place the plate of pancakes on the table, he plays with the fork and table knife like drum sticks, "Yay. Jagiya made breakfast before I go to work!" he said then stares at me as I sit down.

"You were supposed to make me breakfast because you were apologizing Jagiya." I told him and copied the way he speaks.

"But you still understand me and cook for me, Jagiya you're the best!" he said cheerfully then places a pancake on my plate then another on his plate. I just smiled back at him and as I started eating, he just suddenly said, "I want to do this everyday when I'm grown up and already working, have someone to make me breakfast and understand me and take care of me. After I become a successful idol, I wish.. we're still together." then he just glanced at me and smiled widely again then started eating.

I wanted to tell you too Taehyung-ssi, that even all of this ends, whatever happens, we will still be together. Can we?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER24

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------