You're in Danger

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

“Congratulations. You’re in the dance line. I know you had it in you.” I told V and tapped his shoulder. He just smiled back as we were heading to the rehearsal studio’s entrance. “But sadly, I won’t be the one supervising you since your main choreographer said he’ll take my place first and I’ll go with Taegoo with the others. I think he suspects I might go easy on you!”

“Yeah. He thinks you’ll be biased because you like me. Sheesh. But I’ll do my best for the fans and for you.” Taehyung said then pinched my cheeks. Aigoo, he still makes me smile like crazy. He then went in the studio and I just stood at the entrance first waiting for PD-nim and Jungkook who were walking a few meters behind us.

“So what will be the plan sir?” I asked as I approached PD-nim then looked at the cast on Jungkook’s arm.

“He will attend the rehearsals but won’t dance full-on for three days, just markings of his position.  The dance line will stay later than the rest after each rehearsal for the whole choreo. So Jungkook, eat well and have enough rest so you’ll get well sooner.” He said then messes Jungkook’s hair.

“Do you need help in changing those plasters? I know how to do it since my brother got his arm broken before too.” I offered, since I guess he can’t do it by his own. Such pity.

“Yeah – you should help Jungkook after trainings. These kids don’t know how to do these stuff and might worsen his condition, I guarantee it. Hahaha Thanks Minah-ssi. I’ll be heading to my office, something’s up.” PD-nim said then he headed to the elevator.

“Sorry for this commotion and all the bother.” Jungkook said as he walks nearer.

“It’s fine. Incidents like this can’t be prevented. If you feel any pain, don’t push yourself okay?” I said then he just nodded and we both went to the rehearsal studio.

After 2 hours, the rest were dismissed while the dance line will still continue on rehearsing their parts, I saw Taehyung stare at me as we head out the studio, I looked back at him and winked then he lets out that big smile again – wah, I’m so proud of him.

As we were heading to their dorm, “I think I’ll grab some groceries for this week, anyone who wants to come with me?” Jin blurted out. Suga then raised his hand, “I’ll look for a new cap and beanie. And I’m craving for yoghurts. I’ll accompany you.”

“I will buy some fruits too, I’m craving and Jungkook will need some to speed up his recovery.” Rapmon said then I added “Jin-hyung. Do you know the ingredients for  Mul Naengmyun (Korean Cold Noodles)? I’m gonna prepare it for tonight since I’m entitled for this kiddos recovery.”

“Yes I know the ingredients. You better make it yummy, de~?” Jin reassured then I nodded and gave him bills.

“You guys go ahead so you can come back quick, I’m just gonna help Jungkook change his plasters.” I said then waved at them as they head the opposite way.

“Nurse Minah Fighting!” Jin said before he turned his back then followed Suga and Rapmon who’s walking away and waving already.

Jungkook and I arrived at their dorm then he puts down his bag on the floor, “you don’t need to babysit me that much though, it’s not that worse..” he said, I walk slowly to him and poked his cast.

“Ow! What was that for?” he exclaimed surprisingly then asked with a pout. Obviously he can’t move his arm up, . I’d have to help him remove his shirt.. I need to act calm and act as a nurse. Why am I feeling so tensed? Aigoo. Maybe because I’m about to see his abs or something. Shut up Minah, you better not stare at it or you’ll die. I need to stay stronnggg kkaebsong…

Jungkook’s POV

“Not worse you say… pshhh, for today we cannot remove the cement cast but we can remove the plaster. Can you remove your shirt by yourself?” Minah said, then I felt a bit tensed, I actually cannot move my arm up so basically I cannot remove my own shirt but.. but..

“Hey. Don’t just be quiet there and look at me like I’m a ert. I’ll help you, just stand still.” She said with a frown then she moved near and pulled my shirt from behind then over my shoulders.. ughhh my tummy feels funny and when did our room turn so warm?? Chill. Jungkook. Stick to the plan and be cool.

She held my shirt and was looking down, I guess she’s hiding she’s a bit embarrassed. Hahah.

“Minah-ssi.” I called her so she’ll face me. She slowly looks at me then turned her stare to the window, she looks so funny when embarrassed haha then I’ll go continue teasing her then.

“Can you please wipe my back with that shirt since it’s soiled already?” I asked her then turned my back. She then moved closer and wiped some sweat off my back. I then faced her then took the shirt off her hand and wiped my neck and chest.

I saw her surprised face then she moved back, “uhm I’m just gonna get the plasters in your bag and cook some rice, you go take a shower.” She said then turned her back heading to my bag, I hurriedly went in the bathroom and locked the door then I laughed silently, trying not to let her hear it. It was really really funny seeing her startled like that, lol – now I got the chance to do it more often.

 

Your POV

I can’t do this anymore aigoo ah aigoo.. I think I’ll just teach Jin-hyung how to change the plasters carefully and help Jungkook, I cannot do this anymore. I don’t want to commit sin and crimes here. Ugh.

I placed the plasters on the table then washed the rice and placed it in the rice cooker, I just sat there by the window and waited for Jungkook to finish, after a few minutes, the bathroom door opened slightly then I saw Jungkook’s face peeking,

“Minah-ssi – can you get the towel on my bed?” he said. I just nodded then headed to their room and grabbed his towel on his bed then headed to the door and handed it to him, then suddenly I realized... He peeked at the door... Without towel... I gave it to him quickly then turned my back and ran to the kitchen – Minah, calm yo self and stay away from distractions. Stay put and wait for the hyungs to arrive.

“Minah-ssi. I’m dressed now, please teach me how to change this plasters.” Jungkook said coming from their room, did I talk to myself too long he had already dressed up??

I then went in their room and sat beside him, “look closely, ‘kay?” I said. He just nodded and watched as I change the plasters and carefully remove the bandage. Then I helped him wear his big shirt and fixed his hair after.

“I’ll be teaching Jin-hyung how to these stuff so next time he’ll be the one to help you, ‘kay?” I told him then stood up.

“You don’t want to take care of me anymore? Awwwww” Jungkook asked sadly then looked down. Aigoo, ofcourse not. But doing this stuff is a bit crucial for me, you know???

“I’m just.. fine I’ll be honest, It feels a bit awkward when I help you with some stuff like.. Remove your shirt etcetera because maybe.. You’re a guy and I’m a girl? Right?” I explained a bit fidgeting.

“But that’s what nurses do, right?.. well unless you like me, you will feel awkward seeing my skin sometimes?” he asked teasingly then laughed a little.

“No. No, I actually don’t feel awkward at all! It’s just my first time doing this so… maybe that’s why I’m feeling tensed, but I’ll get used to it. Sorry for this useless blabbering…I’m still your nurse then!” I interrupted him so he won’t get the wrong idea and explained.

He let out that half-smile which looked little evil and it gave me an uneasy feeling, as if he was thinking about something when I said my reply.

“Jagiyaaaaa – I’m home!!!!” Taehyung’s voice roared and the door banged open, we heard it clearly even we’re inside the bedroom. I then hear quick footsteps running towards the room – He then pops infront of the bedroom door.

“Taehyung-ssi. How’s your pactice?” I asked, he then walks infront of me and kissed my cheek quickly, Both Jungkook and I was startled with what he did. Then he stands and stares at both of us.

 

Taehyung’s POV

“Tiring. I see your Jungkook’s nurse. To be honest I’m jealous, but don’t worry I trust you Jagiya.” I said then I crossed my arms.

“Wah – I should see if the rice is cooked, I’m heading to the kitchen first. Be right back, you should go take a shower taehyung, you might get a cold.” She said then she pinched my cheeks and dashed outside.

I then turned looking to Jungkook again, how come I feel he’s up to something.. and the way he looks back at me , I know he really is.

“What are you staring at V-hyung?” he then took of his gaze at me then stood up.

“Why do I feel uneasy when she’s with you Jeon Jungkook?” I asked him.

“Do you want me to give you reasons to feel uneasy?” he asked, sheesh – he’s being stingy again.

“I said I trust Minah, but I feel I can’t trust you at all..” I told him honestly because he really does give off this new suspicious feeling.

“Then don’t. “ he said then he headed out of the room. What’s this? Did he just… threaten me?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------