I miss you

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

Taehyung told the complete story behind Hana-ssi and him while we were heading to their building and said he lied because he didn't want to look sorry because he was dumped then Jungkook and I just laughed at him, and as we finally arrived. "Goodnight kiddos, hayy. That's a lot of stuff for just one night. Go get some beauty rest for your fan meet tomorrow." I said then I messed up both their hair and I waved goodbye then went inside my place. Hayy.. I should definitely get some rest and forget all of these things. I must focus on our work and make an awesome comeback for bangtan. Then I remembered V's kiss again when I laid down on the bed. AHHHH! stop it! You're a starting to be like those freaky fan girls they have. ugh. I then placed the pillow on my face.. waiting for sleep to visit me.

 

Jungkook's POV

I washed my face when suddenly V went in the bathroom too and started putting toothpaste on his toothbrush, "Really? You found her first?" V asked curiously.

"Yeah, but she was facing opposite from where I was, then you appeared infront of her and called her. pff. I even called her.." I told him as I wipe my face with my hand towel.

"By any chance... Jeon Jungkook.." he says slowly, "What?" I asked because he's making this weird aura again, "Do you like Minah-ssi?" he asked before he brushes his teeth and faces me. Wait. I should say 'no' but why am I thinking of other things than just saying 'no'.. ugh, "I don't know. I've never liked any girl before. Maybe I just admire her talent and kindness, nothing else." I answered. Did I say it all right now? Why am I so nervous -.-""

"ah... I get it. I'm not quite sure of my feelings too- If this goes away in a few weeks, then it's just infatuation.." he said then he started brushing his teeth.

"But if you still like her after a few months -  then it's a different story." I added. Because it IS really a different story if he does. And also I wonder if I will.. like her too. WAIT - did I just say that.. I then looked at V, he's there brushing his teeth with a serious face which made me laugh then I pinched him and said goodnight.

 

For one and a half month, we were promoting our new single by performing in radio stations, do fan meetings, join some shows and shooting for the new music video. We were so busy, everytime we came back to our dorms or hotel rooms we go shower then straight to bed. Here comes the busy and tiring eras again but ofcourse, it cannot be avoided since we're idols. Minah-ssi was also busy and only sees us when we are recording in the sound studio since she has many classes at the other dance studio. She only helps Pdogg in making music and lyrics but doesn't supervise our dance rehearsals anymore. But we somehow eat together sometimes when our schedules match, and it was like for only twice or once a week. I do.. miss hanging out with her. And I'm sure Jimin and V does too. I always see V staring at her then cuts off his gaze after a few seconds then there's Jimin always asking her how she is.

 

One afternoon where we had lunch again together, " Yo kiddos. Since you guys worked hard and your new single topped charts again - not to mention your music video went millions in just hours or days I guess. PDnim is treating us for an outing! and not just any outing - it's in Jeju Island! Don't tell him I told you guys though.." Pdogg said a bit discreetly but his smile is reaching up to his ears.

"Wow. a break, we need that. Damn, it's been almost one and a half month full of stress!" Suga said then J-hope and RapMon keep making this funny dance and Jimin  just stood and does this isolation moves, "uhm. How many days will that outing be Pdogg-nim?" I asked,  well - I wish Minah will come too.

"It'll be for four days man! But PDnim chose only some who will come to the outing.. I do wonder who he also chose other than you awesome kiddos." Pdogg replied. Hmm.. well I think PDnim will ask Minah to come along since she manages the other building well and gets a lot of classes.

"Wah - I wish Minah-ssi will come a long, I really miss hanging out with her." Jimin exclaimed and tapped the table.

"Hey - I was about to say that." V said with his deep voice,  thanks guys for saying what I can't say out loud. pfff.

 

It was already night time when Suga and I went out to buy some banana milk when my phone rings - *MINAH :)* I saw on the screen then I instantly answered it.

"Kookie. PDnim said.. we will be going to Jeju Island!!! ah it will be the day after tomorrow!! Can all you guys go?" she asked.

"Well ofcourse, I'm sure he'll settle our schedule for that. So you were coming too?" I asked while smiling. yes - confirmed she's coming.

"Yeah. but he told me not to tell you yet. Sorry for messing up his surprise for you guys. How are you guys doing by the way?! Damn! All our schedules are tight we don't even have a chance to talk with each other for awhile."

"It's becuase of our comeback. But I was energized about that news, It's fine. Don't be sorry. Jimin and V said they miss you. haha" I said in a teasing voice,

"Yah. Stop that.But ofcourse I miss them too, all of you guys! I can't wait for the outing... so yeah. I need to talk to my Mom for a while. Goodnight kookie!" she said, "wait -Minah-ssi.." I stopped her, I also want to say that I miss her but - FINE, i'll just say it, we're close friends already, right? 

"I miss you. Goodnight." then I ended the call and let out a deep breathe. Then I turned to my left and saw a grinning Suga, "You miss her? WHO IS THAT HUH?" he asked while still wearing that grin then pushes me with his elbow.

"It was just Minah-ssi. She said she misses us all, that's why. Stop teasing me hyung." I said then I made a frowning face.

"Then why were you smiling like crazy while talking to her?" Suga asked with a half smile.

 

I was smiling while talking to her? I didn't even notice.. really?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------