Confession.Confusion.

We are Bulletproof!

Jungkook's POV

Minah: [ what are you saying Jungkook? ]

Jungkook: [ I'll tell you tomorrow upfront, Goodnight Minah-ssi ]

Minah: [ um, okay. Goodnight Maknae-ya ]

Then I locked my phone and laid on my side where my bandages aren't(the cast was removed but there are still bandages wrapped). I said that to make her think a bit about what I'm saying kekeke. Though I'm just following the plan which is to ask help from her about liking one of the stylist. I set my alarm to 4.30 and put in my earphones so nobody else might be awaken later. I closed my eyes and easily drifted to dreamland.

I woke up about 4am, ahead of my alarm, but I don't feel sleepy at all. Hm.. a bit excited, am i? I grabbed my phone and set of clothes to wear later then prepped up before heading to Minah-ssi's place before the sun rises. I went in the emergency exit again wherein the lock was just hooked and not locked. lol. I went up to the 2nd floor and headed to where the bed was. Then there I saw her sleeping. Hm. I definitely wouldn't wake her up but what am i supposed to do? 

Staring at her while she's sleeping maybe enough but if she wakes up and catches me doing that, I would look like a stalker and a byuntae. So .. maybe just a few minutes then.. I'll figure out whatever to do next. I sat on the floor and laid my head on her bed next to her face. I can feel her breath on my nose which made me feel a bit ticklish in the tummy. I moved my face closer, though I don't know why.. NO. NO! Stop it! I quickly stood. I then realized I wanted to kiss her. When did I became like this? Jeon Jungkook. Contain yourself.

I decided then to just make breakfast for her with whatever she has in her fridge but when I turned, I accidentally stepped on the sheets on the floor and slided - which made a loud noise.. and my hurts. I stood up slowly while holding my ,

"Jungkook-ssi? how did you... what are you doing here.. so early..what's with the noise? ughhh you tresspasser!" she said while still mumbling a bit then stands up and throws the rest of shee on the bed then places her hands on her waist. She doesn't look mad, but she looks a bit funny because her eyes were only half open.

"I was about to make you breakfast though.. and tell you something. About last night-" I said then stopped, then suddenly her eyes widened.

"Ah. yes.. uhm, what were you about to say last night?" she asked then fixes her hair.

"I need your help.. because.. I like...." I keep pausing then stare at her as she looks puzzled.

"because I like someone. I'm no good at girls, so I need to know what makes you girls happy and what makes your hearts flutter." I said quickly then her face's expression became so lively, "AH! really? really? aigoo. That's really easy. But it's a process and you can't get ahead of yourself. wahh.. I'm happy for you, who is it that you like?" she said while smiling widely and curiously. Haha, she fell for the trap.

I told her it was one of the stylist then she pulls me to the bed and we sat side by side as she listens attentively. I feel a bit bad about making up these things but I can't back out now. She says a lot of tips, how a girl wants to be treated and how to make them smile in simple ways like things that will catch them off guard. A lot of it, I just list them down in my phone. So.. girls do like sweet, funny.. and understanding guys.. and a little skinship?

"I thought girls are not so into skinship at all.." I told her as I sat up and stretched.

"well, not the extreme skinship.. you know, the simple ones like holding the waist, hugging from behind, holding hands, putting your arms on her shoulder.. those type of skinship but you should do that if you're close to her already or you had enough chats haha. So yeah don't go ahead yourself..Let's make breakfast!" she explained then suggested to make breakfast. Hmmm... sorry Minah but I will try to do all those stuff you just said to you, I can't wait for your expressions *evil laughs internally*

She then wore the apron and I help tie the back knot, she just smiles awkwardly then faces the counter.

Then we proceed in preparing the mix for the pancake, she puts in the butter, flour and sugar then I cracked an egg to it. I volunteered to mix it then when she was about to taste it, I scooped my index finger in the mix and wipes some mix on her cheek.

"It's sweet, isn't it?" I asked then smiled widely.

"Hey! Jeon Jungkook, what the hell!" she said then she pulled my hand then bit the finger with dough mix. she bit a bit hard lol. She just laughs then lets go.

"wah - that hurts. I'm just playing around why did you hurt me Minah-ssi." I said with a silly look. She just scooped the mix with her index finger too then  pointed it at me, " you can get back at me." she told me then she looked away, she thinks I'll  bite harder. But nah -I decided just to nibble it gently. Ofcourse.

 

Your POV

 

HE.NIBBLED.MY.FINGER. F****. I pulled away and cannot remove my surprised look - because it was really surprising! I thought he will bite harder the way I did because he is childish. but.. he just.. ugh this evil maknae. Is he even conscious of some of the weird things he does??

"Hmm.. it does taste sweet." he just said then grabs the spatula and stirs it. What is really going on in his mind? but no, he likes the stylist noona.. so there's no point to assumpting. I grabbed the spatula from him and," I bet you haven't yet taken a bath, you will have rehearsals later by 8am and it's already 6am. Go take a shower. I'll take over in making breakfast." I said. He then looks for a clock around and saw the sun was already rising by the window. He just made an anxious expression then grabbed his bag and headed to the bathroom. His cast was removed already? yet there's still this beige bandage. oh well.

I quickly cooked the pancakes and set it on the table with strawberry and cream tops and as I was making hot drinks, I felt two arms wrap around my waist, I flinched a bit but, " Am I doing it right?" Jungkook asked then he laid his chin on my shoulder. WHAT THE HELL JUNGKOOK. ALL OF A SUDDEN- 

"You freaking startled me! But yeah... this kind of skinship works. But you can only do this if you're dating already." I told him then puts his hand off my waist. Aigoo. What did I get into again. Then he just stands there infront of me without a shirt on - Minah. Minah. You need to stop being embarassed about this just like Jin-hyung said. He then just nodded with a half smile then," Can you help me put the bandage, I don't know how to wrap it properly. I only know how to remove it haha." he said then he went and sat on the bed. I sat beside him and scoffs, " I'm gonna show it to you, better remember it okay?" he then just nodded while staring at how I wrap the bandage.

After finishing, I placed the hot beverage beside our plates and we started eating breakfast. He keeps on asking stuff and making situations that might happen if ever on a date or if ever they're alone, wha to say, things like those etc. *sighs* I think Jungkook is really into that girl. I'm a bit envious. I'm telling him mostly the stuff I want V to do for me yet he's the one that knows it. I cannot tell V to do it though because he might think I'm really demanding or pushy.. and he is not even asking.. hayyy..

 

After cleaning up, I am planning on heading to town first before heading to the other studio while Jungkook will be heading straight there.

"I'll be going first, maybe see you later?." he said as he waves and heads to the door.

"Yeah - see you later.. or nah?" I told him indecisively. He then puts his bag down and rushed towards me. Then he hugged me tightly,

"Thanks. Kim Minah for all the help." he said as he was lying his chin on my shoulder, " uhm. ah - that's nothing. She's really lucky." I told him.

He then lets go and smiles widely,"But I'm not as lucky as Taehyung. See you!" he said then carries his bag and runs out the door.

This kid. He is reaaally confusing me  alot. Well maybe I get why he said he is not as lucky as Taehyung, but.. what's with the two-sided words? the sudden finger nibbling? that sudden waist touch? that sudden hug? .. it's too much I don't think I'm over-thinking and over-acting.. 

 

I guess Jin-hyung is right. Why can't I remove the awkwardness?.. If this continues, If Jungkook continues to be like this..maybe I might..

fall for him.. but I already like V and we're good now.. Why is this happenning???  *lies on the floor*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 32

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------