Goodbye Stage

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

we were just exchanging glances and smiling after while finishing our breakfast. he also took a picture of me sipping my coffee and I also took a photo of him while he was the syrup from the fork which made me laugh because his face was really funny. He then suggested that I take a shower while he is cleaning up and washing the dishes - and so I did.

After showering and dressing up, I got out the bathroom and saw him holding my phone, "hey. what are you doing there huh?" I asked as I lie down beside him.

"Checking if you're texting somebody else, hmmmm stop texting Jungkook. I'll allow Pdogg and the rest, but not him." he said while scrolling through the phone's menu.

"But we're like best friends now, and he doesn't try anything funny anymore unlike before, he's really fun to talk with.. but if you really insist... okay-" I explain to him, " I'm just joking, I'm not that strict, silly. He's like my brother already. It's fine you text him.." he said then pinched my nose, then he scrolled through my phone gallery and I saw lots of his selfies already; he must've taken them while I was showering,"hey. why do you have lots of selfies there??? it's like 10 rows of your face there-"

"Because I've set it as lockscreen, wallpaper, caller ID profile, and I posted in instagram 'my handsome prince', I did all that while you were showering hahaha.." he dictated and laughed with such low voice.

"Ah.. I actually downloaded a nice picture of you in my laptop and will set it as my lockscreen.. but this is better, I guess.." I told him then shrugged.

"So you were checking me out and downloading my pics from internet... aw, jagiya - why are you so inlove with me??" he faced me then wears that silly smile.

"Hey. You looked really cool there... and I was gonna set it as wallpaper because... when you're not with me, I tend to miss you... but just sometimes!" I explained to him and move a bit away from him because he might tickle me or something. He then stared at me then pulled me closer, "let's take a picture together. We still don't have one right?" he just said then he used my phone to take a picture, we took 3  pictures in my phone then also 3 on his phone, then suddenly someone texted me,

Pdogg:"Hey. come here at the sound booth this instant. I need to talk to you."

I sat up and showed the text to V, "I guess we should go to the building now. hmmm, what must be the reason he's calling me immediately.." I said. I stood and V followed me as we go down the stairs then he held my hand. We got out to the street and I tried to pull my hand off because there might be some fan of bts around that will take a picture or something, and I don't want taehyung to be in trouble but he doesn't let go, "hey. someone might take a picture." I told him.

"I don't care." he just said then we continued heading to BigHit.

As we arrive, Jin and Jungkook was in the entrance, "You're finally here! PD-nim will talk to us about our goodbye stage performance later this afternoon. Let's go.. btw, Goodmorning Minah-ssi." Jin said to Taehyung then he let out a smile when he saw me.

"I'll head to the sound booth, go ahead." I told V then I let go of his hand, then he suddenly pulled me again and hugged me tightly then quickly lets go,

"Aish. this woman is not sweet at all. See you later Jagiya." he frowns then smiles after and waves at me, I smiled at him awkwardly then rushed upstairs. It's just... I feel something bad is gonna happen... or I'm thinking too much again.

 

Taehyung's POV

"You're such a sensitive guy. Maybe she's just shy that's why she isn't too clingy to you." Jin said while we were walking through the hallway.

"Hmm... but earlier also! I held her hand as we were heading here but when we were on the streets, she tried to let go of my hand because she said someone might take pictures of us ... pfff I said I don't care.." I told them and crossed my arms.

"That's because she's concerned of your idol status and of your fans, aish. Kim Taehyung, you're so childish.." Jin replied then pushed me slightly.

"Actually... if there was really a picture taken... she might get in trouble..seriously, not all our fans are understanding... and there might be an issue made because of that picture..." Jungkook added then shooks his head.

"But there's no picture yet and I didn't see anyone around that time..you guys. stop it." I told them. Actually, Jungkook was right, then I felt worried after what he said as we arrive at the room, and as the meeting starts. I can't seem to focus to what PDnim was saying... 

Maybe I should've listened to Minah that time... hmmm.

We then rehearsed for a bit in the training room then freshened up and headed to the tv station for our goodbye stage - last day of promoting our new single. Days really pass so swiftly..

 

After finishing the entire broadcast, we were assembled back in BigHit building and we wait for manager-nim at the meeting hall before we retire this day, after a few minutes -  Manage-nim opened the door and sat roughly on his seat, he seems a bit... mad?

"hey. RapMon, I told you to look after this kid the most. Now his on the website headlines!" he said then suddenly yelled and faced his laptop to us. It was an article with... a picture of me holding Minah's hand. .

"Kim Taehyung, we allowed you to date her but you don't need the whole world to know it right? you're just starting in this business, how come you're in a controversy already?! - you could lose some fans because of this and create a reputation that BigHit isn't discipling their idols much and all of those stories.. even most are exaggerated, people will hear what they want to hear!" he exclaimed then hits the table with both palm.

"Now what are we going to do about this? tell me. you made this, now help me fix this will you?" Manager asked seriously... what am I supposed to do.. 

"I'll decide on the words I'll say tomorrow so you can respond to the reporters who'll be calling, I'm sorry Manager-nim.." I told him then bowed, then RapMon also apologized then Manager just sighs then complimented our last performance for our comeback single and let us retire for the day..

I hope minah-ssi won't read this articles.. especially the comment section.. why are some people so mean..

 

Your POV

Pdogg told me that Sony Music offered me a job in their company since they need new people who are into music composition but also are willing to be trained - it was really one my dreams to be a part of this company.. but then -  I'll have to leave korea and go to california for it.. which made me feel like I'm torn between two choice - To stay; because I handle lots of dance classes here, work with my friends and be close to Taehyung or To leave; and be trained more to be better in what I do and meet other professionals to inspire me and have big opportunities.. Aish. whyyyyyy is life like this?!

I sighed then jumped to my bed then went online -  why do I have lots of notifications? Wait.. why are they.. who are these people commenting on my photos and saying.. 'stay away from taehyung!, you're ugly btw, , ..' wait.

 

it seems someone took a picture of us at the streets. My eyes were tearing already because their words are really harsh, even pics of me with my family.. they put comments on. Then suddenly someone is calling, it was V, "Good eveni-" I was saying then he instantly says

 Please don't go online. Go rest Jagiya.."

"Why? I just finished showering again .." I asked slowly

"Just don't, I'll tell you tomorrow morning. Goodnight Jagiya, Saranghamnidddaaaa chu chu chu mwah mwah~" he said while making a kiss sound.

" Okay I won't, you're silly. Goodnight Jagiya Sarang...." I stopped and pulled the phone away because he might hear me sniffing.. then I just ended the call because my tears won't stop falling.

 

But I'll still hold on to my promise to him that whatever happens, we'll still be together.. even I get hurt by doing so..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER25

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy 1st Anniversary Bangtaaaaaannn! :> ^.^