Rude

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

Three days passed, Pdogg and I made some new beats and rhythms and will start putting rap lyrics on it first with Suga and RapMon, then we will ask the rest to suggest any lyrics they wanted to put in if ever they have something in mind. The choreographer taught me the new choreo of BTS and asked me to supervise their dance practices for two weeks since he'll be out of town. On my first day, it was all fine and there just some little polishing to do and we still are finishing Jimin's and J-hope's solo dance parts but on the second day, I've noticed Suga has been a bit off and gets out of timing sometimes. It happened almost 5 or 6 times already so I stopped the music, "Suga, Why do you keep messing up some parts?" I asked sternly, it was as if it's on purpose but I don't want to think that way- maybe there's something bothering him.

"Sorry Minah-ssi. I'll do better, I'm just having a slight fever." he said with a low voice. I walked to him and grabbed his wrist then pulled him outside the studio.

I then let him sit on the couch outside  of the studio, "You stay here. Taegoo(assisstant choreographer), Please see bts' blockings inside and have a short break after 15 minutes, I'm heading out for awhile." I said then I ran out of the building.

 

Suga's POV

Why did she pull me out like that? Was she mad? but I already said I will be fine, How can she be this rude? ugh. I even told her I am sick and she pulled me out as if she heard nothing. Haayyyy, This kind of treatment makes me mad.

After like.. 15 minutes, the other members got out of the studio and J-hope and RapMon rushed to sit beside me, " What did she say?" J-hope asked quickly.

"She said for me to stay here then asked Taegoo-nim to look after you for awhile since she'll be heading out for something quick." I said while frowning.

"Maybe she called choreographer-nim or manager and told about this. haha, you're dead." J-hope joked , I thought about it too but really?? that'll be too much.

"I think she won't do that. Maybe she just want you to rest for a while." Jungkook cuts J-hope off then V  and Jin nodded.

"Well if that's the case, Why did she have to be rude and pulled me out-" I said frowning again, then V pinched me and I wasn't able to continue what I was about to say when I saw Minah-ssi at the door, V and Jungkook was biting their lips and Rapmon, Jin and J-hope were staring at some part of the room.

. She must've heard all the cuss I'm making, she walks infront of me and I get tensed by every step she make. Then she hands this brown paperbag which somehow came from the grocery store.

"Uhm. I bought you this medicine that can lower your temperature and lessen your headache and an energy drink so you won't feel really heavy. It works for me everytime. Since it looks like you still want to practice even if you have fever." she explained then ," uhm. Taegoo-nim. let's finalize Jimin's solo inside." she then faced Taegoo-nim and headed to the studio door. All of us were speechless then she stopped by the studio entrance then faced me again and bowed low," I'm sorry if I pulled you out quickly. I was worried that you might faint becuase you were trying really hard. I exprienced that with one of my students before. so sorry for being rude. uhm, go take that meds already. Let's start rehearsing after 30 minutes." 

She said went inside the studio quickly. So Jungkook was right. She was just really worried. Then I was just a real prick. I sighed then lied back my head to the wall, "Shibbal. I'm not that good in judging people." I said as I opened the paperbag. Rapmon let out a small laugh and tapped my shoulder then went to the water dispenser.

"I'm enviousss, Can I have that energy drink hyung?" Jimin asked while pulling my arm, "Aish. She put effort buying this for me then I'll just give it to you?! No!" I said  while hiding the energy drink to my side. Awhile ago I was mad at her, but now I'm very mad at myself for acting that way.

"I want to get sick too." V said then stood up and pushed his hair up. Jungkook stood and pushed V playfully then went off to get water too. I took the medicine and drank water then we freshened up a bit before returning to the studio.

I guess the medicine worked fast, my headache was gone and I can move accordingly again but I cannot exert much force. Then we watched Jimin and Taegoo practice his solo while J-hope and Minah-ssi practiced his solo. As I was watching them, I saw some moves of Minah-ssi that are a bit familiar. WAIT- that one was at the dance battle before.. then I continue watching them, the way she moves is really similar.

"I think she is really Ms. X" I said to Jungkook and V who both sat beside me,"I keep watching her dance with Suga and some of the moves she taught were similar to the freestyle ms.x did at the dance battle." I explained to them- supporting the fact I just said.

"Actually..... she is. I saw an evidence." Jungkook replied after a few senconds, I turned to him,"what evidence?"

"I went to her place three days ago-" Jungkook was telling the story when V cuts him off,"ohmy- you went to her place?! You cunning little devil."

"I taught her our choreo 'boy inluv' that morning and we went to her place because she will go for a shower-" Jungkook continues then V cuts him off again,"ohmy- she took a shower with you also in the room???"

"Hyung. We didn't do anything fishy okay? stop it. So yeah, I'll continue, while she was showering, I saw this black studded bag beside her closet and I was curious if it was an accessory stash so I looked in then-" Jungkook stopped and looked at me and V with a stern smile, "then???" V asked excitedly.

"then I saw the black mask with the white x-mark." He finished his story while nodding- as if he was a detective or something. Then it is proven she is Ms. X, haha - I should tell that to J-hope so he will have that sense of challenge whenever he is rehearsing with her... or not? 

"Then let's keep her secret." I told V and Jungkook and winked at them. They just agreed and V asked us to practice some parts of the new choreo for the lsat time before we get dismissed.

 

It was already 6pm when we were dismissed. I am still thinking of how I will apologize to Minah-ssi. Then everyone else went for a waterbreak before taking a shower and Minah-ssi was left in the dance studio. Now is my chance.

 

I walked infront of her then she stares at me quite confused, then I hear some footsteps nearing the studio door but I still continued to what I was about to say,

"Minah-ssi, Can you go out with me tonight?"

 

Then her eyes widened, "uhm sure." she just agreed. Then I looked at the reflection of the mirror to see the surprised face of Jungkook, Rapmon and Jin, V surprised with mouth open, J-hope's mouth was open too with a smile and Jimin with a depressed face.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------