Change of Heart

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

We entered the studio while V was holding my hand then when all of them saw us, they all clapped and cheered - then I released from V and dashed towards them, I grabbed the towel nearby and hit them one by one, "This is for tricking me you sneaky kids!" I said with a sarcastic tone.

"But everything is fine now right? when were you planning to tell him the truth anyway, we got so impatient!" Jimin yelled after I hit him then they all just laughed and V sat on the floor and covered his face, i guess he's embarassed.

"Well you really embarassed me a lot! I even stood infront of the taxi to stop Taehyung then I yelled at him under the rain then it was all just a prank, aish." I said then I crossed my arms, "yea. she said to me- 'please don't go to hana-ssi and..'" V stood and tells what happened outside then I instantly covered his mouth. It's just all embarassing! ugh. Then they shouted and insisted for V to continue the story.

"Kim Taehyung. I will yell at you again if you say another word." I threatened him then he gestured zipping his mouth. I just nodded at him then I pick up my bag then he suddenly added, " then she was speechless when I hugged her then she doesn't move at all and the taxi honked because we were blocking the way ahhahaha". Then they all laughed and even fell on the floor, "Kim Taehyung!" I shouted then I punched his arm lightly, he just smiled at me which made my heart flutter and I just smiled back at him without any reply and all. His smile is just stunning.

 I returned to my apartment and had a shower first before finally lying on the bed, then my phone beeped:

V:"What are you gonna do tomorrow at lunch?"

You:" just listening to new remixes, then I'm free the whole day. Might as well see you guys at your rehearsal after noon then?"

V:" Let's eat lunch together!"

You:"But, you won't be eating with RapMon and everyone else there?"

V:"They were the ones who pushed me to ask you out for lunch tomorrow haha *.* :"3"

You:" ahh. these guys. But I love them. Sure, let's eat lunch together :>"

V:" I'm soooo excited... Can I call you?"

You:" me too. What?"

V:"~Jagiya?"

I felt goosebumps when he said that, I'm quite sure i'm blushing and I was smiling alone like crazy.

You:" you're so sweet. really.... haha Goodnight, see you tomorrow... Jagiya :)"

V:" wahhh Jagiya! *hides under the sheets* Goodnight. see you too :3"

I rolled on the bed and was still smiling like crazy. But I can't be too happy because I believe in that superstition that if you're really happy at this time, there will be a saddening event that will happen sooner or later. But I can't contain all these feeeels wah! I lied down trying to remember everything that happened, and wished that this wasn't all just a dream..

I was awaken by my alarm, it was actually already the third alarm and I might've snoozed it unconsciously awhile ago.. I hurriedly prepared then went to the sound studio and waited for Pdogg. I was ahead of him for like 10 minutes only. He played all remixes he made and possible rhythms to use and to be filled with lyrics. I took almost 3 hours to brainstorm and to just harmonize to it but I was happy that time passed swiftly. I'll be having lunch with Taehyung!

I then went out of the sound studio then walked along the hallway and was about to text him when someone pulled me to the elevator,  it was V. We were just taking glances at each other and smiling but we weren't talking at all. It's just funny.. and a bit fluttering.

I followed him to this traditional looking noodle house near the BigHit building and both ordered Chashu Ramen, we waited until the order came and none of us were saying a word, we just stare at each other then smile then take off glances. 

"Aish. I lose, I can't help but talk to you and ask how you are!" V then exclaimed, he anticipated this first and in the end he lost to his own game. nyah

"You started this! haha, well, I'm fine and a bit excited for composing the songs already. How about you?" I replied then asked him.

He told how he and Jungkook were still exchanging death glares then just hits each other and they weren't making any mistakes anymore in the blockings. We then went to the topic about our favorite foods and places we always want to go to.. suddenly, I saw manager and PDnim at the counter. I'm sure PDnim saw me then I just turned facing V again as he eats. damn.

"Taehyung-ssi. I'll be honest, PDnim also said.. that I must turn you down if ever you confessed and give an answer that will make you not like me again so you'll focus on your career... then, I saw him and manager-nim there at the table by the window. I'm dead....we're dead. wahh" I told him then made a frowning face.. He then looked around and when he saw PDnim and Manager he instantly looks back at me.

"ugh... don't worry. let's just act like we didn't see them." he said and let out a comforting smile. I smiled back then started eating my Ramen.

We ended quickly and went out quickly without even taking a glance at PDnim and Manager. As we arrive to their studio, I heard Taehyung's phone beeped then he takes a look who texted him, "uhm. Minah-ssi. I'll just talk with the staff noona for a bit. Stay here."

I just nodded but why did he looked a bit serious... can it be that.. PDnim or the manager texted him? Jungkook and J-hope then arrived in the rehearsal hall and gave me a high five, "hmm.. Hoseok-ssi, can I borrow Jungkook for a while?" I asked then grabbed Jungkook's wrist, J-hope just nodded and danced in the middle of the rehearsal room, I pulled Jungkook out of the room and told him about what happened in the noodle house,

"I get this feeling that it wasn't the staff noona that texted her, it might be PDnim or the manager since they saw us and we left without greeting at all." I told him.

"Then let's find out." Jungkook said then winked, he then held my hand and we ran to the hallway heading to the Manager's office. Luckily the door was left a bit open, and I was right - Taehyung was there standing infront of PDnim but Manager was not there.. Jungkook and I hid behind the door and began eavesdropping on them.

 

Jungkook's POV

As we were eavesdropping, it seemed they are already in the middle of their conversation..

"Are you really telling me the truth?" PDnim asked.

"Actually.... No, but partially yes. Since I know you were trying to discourage us through her, I really thought about it and you were right, she might just distract us especially we just had our comeback. I just admired her because she is talented but it's just infatuation. I was there with her because I'm doing this also for Jungkook who also liked her, I'll make her think I like her - surely he won't be minding Jungkook anymore if we already go out. then I will break up given the reason we don't have time for each other. After that she will definitely distance from us and everything will be back to normal." Taehyung said, as if he planned this all along, did he really? But... this sounds really mean.

No, He's just making this up.. this is not taehyung, he cannot do this. He really likes her.. I know him.

"Wah- Kim Taehyung. I didn't expect this from you. I didn't know you were this focused on your career.." PDnim said then tapped his shoulder.

"Guys are guys. and all girls are the same. There's more out there, what's the rush?" Taehyung added then smiled at PDnim. 

I then remembered I wasn't the only one eavesdropping here, . Minah is also here! I then faced her and saw her tears rolling down her cheeks. She shouldn't hear any of these lies anymore - I'm sure those stuff Taehyung said weren't real but ofcourse it still definitely will hurt the second person. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the building, I didn't know where to go and looked around while she was still sobbing silently. I then pictured the balcony in her place then I pulled her heading to her place since she was still stiff. I pulled her 'til we reach the third floor - the balcony.

"I'm sure Taehyung just made that story up to convince PDnim.." I told her, trying to stop her from sobbing.

"When he was saying that, I instantly think he was making it up.. but his tone of speaking and his expression.. is a bit confusing.. I wish I can hold on to what you said but... what he said confuses me so much. Did he tell you anything about that reason he just said a while ago?" she said while catching her breath and trying to stop sobbing. Taehyung never said anything about that actually, maybe he made that reason in an instant..

"Honestly he didn't tell me anything like that.. but maybe he made that up that instant.. and was pressured to think quickly because PDnim might suspect anything.."

"But is liking a person enough to know he is worth fighting for?" she asked.. That's a hard question. Liking a person doesn't really lead to knowing if he is  worth fighting for..

"If you're sure about each other, I'm sure you'll automatically fight to keep what you both have." I answered. Yes, that's the right answer though now it is really not clear with V and Minah because they keep on saying things they don't mean..

"If you were in Taehyung's place,if PDnim saw us in the noodle house awhile ago and confronts you while you two were alone - will you admit the truth?" she asked then she stares at me directly. Why does she make me feel really nervous all the time?..

"V and I are different, but if it was me. I'll admit the truth. I had enough misundertsanding already, considering also what happened to the beach. I'm confident fighting honestly than risking with a lot of uncertainty.." I explained. It is really hard to stand up for the truth but it's better be sure than playing safe all the time.

"I wish he thinks like you." she let out then stood at the corner of the balcony and just breathes out. Then I remembered what I said when we were at the beach, that if V won't fight for her, then I will take her.. well, if he keeps this up, I'm really going to do it. 

"Let's go back, your rehearsals must be starting already." she said with a smile. Why do I feel depressed all of a sudden when she smiled like that. Ugh, I'm definitely gonna confront V later.

We got back to the dance studio and fortunately they weren't starting yet because the choreographer wasn't there. We both sat on the bench near the door and I wait for V to approach her or something.. but he didn't, instead he lied down on the floor and placed his handtowel on the face. He didn;t even greet the both of us. What the hell are you doing V?! Get up and tell us what happened a while ago. I then look at Minah, her smile was slowly fading and impatiently looks at her phone. Fine. I'm done with this.

I stood up then headed to V, "hey. Kim taehyung. I need to talk to you." I said. then he stood up and his towel fell, "what is it?" he just asked.

I walked out the dance studio then he just followed me, 

"Is that true, what you said ot PDnim awhile ago? " I asked then placed my hands on my waist.

 

"ah- so you were the one eavesdropping. . . I won't tell you the truth. Since you're close to Minah-ssi. Sorry." V replied. 

"I know you like her, really really like her. Now you're like this? What's wrong with you? What's with the sudden change of heart? I don't get you at all hyung." I asked with a louder voice.

"If you don't get me then don't in these matter jungkook-ssi." V replied sternly. Now he is really confusing me, if he is acting right now-  he is really getting good at this.. it seemed so real. He sounded so real. 

"Don't talk like you don't care about Minah's feeling at all!" I interrupted him. 

"I don't." V replied blankly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER18

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------