X marks the Spot

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

The dance battle already started as I sink in the crowd- still looking for Pdogg then suddenly someone grabbed my arm," I looked for you outside! ugh." Pdogg sighed and scratched his head, "sorry. I saw bts heading towards the door and I panicked with unknown reason so I headed in. So what now?" I explained and asked what will we do next.

"So the manager did allow them. Nice. let's test them shall we? come here." Pdogg grabbed my arm and pulled me near the center of the dance floor. I then saw an orange haired guy pairing up with a red-haired guy while wearing bandana on their faces- surely that's V and Jungkook, they were amazing! They were competing with this tall korean guy and he's obviously no match. Damn.

Then Pdogg stood in the middle while holding the mike as the battle between V&Jungkook versus the Tall guy ended since the guy was out of moves.

"Now give it up for this duo! Let's see who'll be next here to show off some moves, step-up and daaaaaaance!" Pdogg shouted with a little rhyme in his words, I saw RapMon and Suga push J-hope in the middle. Then Pdogg pushed me to the middle too and stopped as I came face-to-face with J-hope.

"Really? a woman?" J-hope hissed, I guess if you're in a dance battle you must do a bit of trash-talking to entertain the people, " Don't go easy on me, mister." I said to him and as the next track plays and the beat drops - I cut him off with a combination of pop-lock and breakdance. The crowd cheered and I feel more energized as I finish my turn, he dance back with isolation moves but then I danced him off with a mixture of krumping and isolation.

He stood back and laughed then the crowd booed him then he throws his cap off to the floor; so I guess I won?

Then suddenly someone grabbed and raised my hand in the air - it was Pdogg, "make some noice for ms.X ! Now who'll be next to heat the night up in hereeeee??!!!" he let go of my hand and gave me a side wink, I winked back at him then I walked out of the dance floor and headed to the grocery upstairs. Damn, I'm freaking thirsty.

 

V's POV

"ugh!!!!! I got mindblocked dammit!" J-hope said as he keep on scratching his head, we were already heading back to the dorm since J-hope got a bit pissed, I guess?, "You guys, you don't need to follow me. I'm just.. I can't believe I lost to a woman! You guys go enjoy your night." he said as he stopped in the middle of the street.

"It doesn;t feel right if one of us is not there, and yeah. we're here for you, you loser." Jin said as he place his hand on J-hope's shoulder. That woman did dance really well but I know J-hope can keep up with her, I think he just got so nervous and pumped by the crowd's cheering. Good thing Jungkook and I won our match.

"If Taehyung and I danced with your opponent, we might've won. haha, such a looser Hoseok-hyung." Jungkook says as he shake his head slowly.

"I f ever there'll be a next time, I'm not gonna let her off that easily!" J-hope shouted while punching the air.

"Now he's crazy. By the way, I think the one who hosted your battle was Pdogg-nim, they sounded so alike and their hair looked alike.." Rapmon said while scratching his chin, "Yeah. I think I notice that too. and It seems he is close to that woman since he was the one who pulled her to the center while Jungkook and V was still having their dance off.." Jin said.

"Wait a minute. Pdogg was with a woman this morning right? and now he's with a woman. Maybe that woman was..." I said as I analyze the situation.

"Minah-ssi?!" Suga and J-hope exclaimed in unison with their eyes wide. "But we have no evidence, maybe it was a different woman who beated Hoeseok at dance off..." Jin added. 

"Yeah. But if ever she is Minahssi. Then we got an awesome new choreographer then." Rapmon also said. 

"Then we will be dance rivals!" J-hope shouted with his wide smile again

"I might have a crush on her if ever." I said as I raise my hand, well, it's just a crush - no biggie. She was really awesome out there especially when the spotlight focused only on her and J-hope." I might ask her to a dance off." Jungkook said after me then smirked. We then reached our dorm and still planned on how we will find out if Minah-ssi was the one who beated J-hope at the dance off. Things are getting a bit interesting when that newbie came.

 

Though we're not sure it was her; I have a strong feeling that she is - Ms. X.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------