The Snake

We are Bulletproof!

Your POV

The falls was really breath-taking! Then instantly I saw the yellow flag, just there stuck on one of those rocks. Well that was a bit easy to find, is there a trap here or something? hmm... it is a bit suspicious," I'll go up there and you just wait here Minah-ssi." Jimin said then tried to climb up the slippery rock but he slipped abit, good thing I too k a hold of his shirt before he entirely falls to the water,

"Hmm. I'll give it a try since I weigh lighter than you and I've hiked and climbed some mountains before. And also I don't want you to get injured especially you just had your comeback. Stay here, I insist." I told Jimin as I hold his hand and help him stand straight.

"It is indeed troublesome if I had a scratch on my face when we perform at mnet, then manager might blame you. wahhhh -  fine. I don't want you to get in trouble but please keep safe Minah-ssi." Jimin said then he hugged me. I just smiled at him then I climed the slippery rock and found a stable rock to step onto. I climbed a few more rocks up and finally I was near the yellow flag, It is a bit out of my reach but if I lean more forward and reach out to it - I think I can get it, "Jiminah! I can get it, I'll just lean a bit and reach out further!" I shouted. 

I just saw his mouth move as if he was cheering him loudly from beside the foot of the waterfalls, I cannot hear him because of the sound of the running water. Damn, I reached this high already, I can't go back now. When suddenly, I saw Jungkook, Suga, V, J-hope and PD nim coming out from the bushes and they looked a bit afraid or something, they were waving and pointing at something and like they were shouting - okay fine I'll go down, but not until I get this flag. 

But as I was finally able to reach the flag, A snake suddenly jumped out from one of the rocks and bit my wrist. I was really shocked and got out of balance that I slipped from the rock I was standing then all I remembered was I was falling into the water and sinking deeper and... deeper...

 

Jimin's POV

"This is all my fault. Why did I let her reassure me she can do it and I thought about manager-nim scolding me than minding Minah-ssi's safety?" my tears were rolling already down my cheeks. Jungkook and V jumped in the water and got Minah out of it, she was bleeding or what's worse is she might be poisoned by the snake. This is all my fault - it's the first I felt something or someone is more important than my career. But because she really is more important than my career! I'm such a dumbhead. 

"It's not your fault, it's the guides and maintenance people of this park who is at fault here! And we all know Minah-ssi will really won't let you do it since we're in the middle of our promotions for comeback. Please don't blame yourself too much." Suga said then he hugged me tightly, RapMon then carried Minah and we ran back to the main entrance of the park.

And as we reached the entrance, PDnim, J-hope and Suga confronted the guides about the incident but Suga cannot hold his temper, "You got an alert from our staff already, then why didn't you guys take any action - and you just waited here for this kind of stuff to happen?" he yelled. PDnim calms him and he just turns his back and kicks the ground. The guides were apologizing and were still waiting for the confirmation of the ambulance. It arrived after 10 minutes, which got Suga a bit angry again because they he said they were really slow in responding to emergencies.

We waited outside the emergency room for 1 and half hour, then she was transferred in a room and the nurse said she is already conscious and that we can see her already. As we hurriedly went to her room, "Minah-ssi!" I went in first and saw her sitting and sipping on an orange juice.

"Hi. hey don't look so worried like that, I'm fine now.. I really am." she said with a smile, I am really glad she's fine and that I can still see her smile like that. I ran to her and hugged her, "I'm really sorry, I failed as a man. My pride is really hurt." I said to her and she wiped a tear that rolled down my cheek.

"If I see you get hurt, I will feel really sorry too and soon after it I'll lose my job. I'm fine, thanks for being such a caring partner. When can we claim our dessert again?" she said then asked, I laughed when said about the dessert, obviously she wants to relieve this issue and comfort all of us - then I'll just go with it.

We all talked and asked what she experienced awhile ago and she tells the story cheerfully as if she wasn't scared at all, then she said the snake's poison will just make her wrist swollen for a few days that's all. Rapmon, Suga and J-hope volunteered to buy foods then V said he will get his laptop so we will watch a movie together and Jin said he will accompany him, I just said I'll go to the pee first and we all left Jungkook there to accompany Minah.

 

 

Your POV

They all got out to get and do some stuff except Jungkook who was alotted to accompany me first, I'm glad they don't worry that much anymore. Even though I was really scared earlier.

"Minah-ssi. Please.. don't do reckless stuff again." Jungkook said suddenly. "I didn't know there was a snake there, I'm sorry" i just said, I explained already, why does he sound a bit serious," Putting that aside, you also climbed that slippery falls, what if you slipped and hit your head?" he said then faced me with a serious face.

"Jeon Jungkook, I explained myself already and as you can see I'm fine now. well sure, I won't be that reckless anymore. Why are you angry--"

"Because I like you!" he shouted, I was surprised - wait, am I hearing this right or there are some sideeffects from the poison,"Kookie-" I  was about to ask what he meant when he said that when V ran inside and grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him outside, Jin was standing by the door also surprised.

"Minah-ssi, uhm, just stay here. I'll just see this two - " he said then he ran after V and Jungkook. I tried to stand, I'm gonna follow those two - What the f**** is happening here?

 

Jin's POV

V pulled Jungkook out of the hospital then stopped in front of the shore.  Are they fighting? And wait - Jungkook likes Minah? then why..

"Yah - Jeon Jungkook. You stopped me from confessing to her so that you will confess to her first, is this what you have planned in mind?!" V asked Jungkook seriously. Wait, so V likes MInah also and he told Jungkook, but at the hospital, we caught Jungkook confessing already to Minah when we got in her room to get V's phone. This is.. really troublesome. How can I stop this two.

"Well I guess you're right, so what? you can live with your one-sided love now!" Jungkook responded informally, - I need to stop these two already but then V punched Jungkook in the face. I pushed V away and helped Jungkook stand,"What has gotten in the both of you?! Stop this immediately and talk this out!"

"You're worse than the snake that bit her - as if you're the real snake.I thought we were friends." V said sternly then he turned and ran away.

Damn. How can we get out of this mess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER14

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've updated yay. I'll update again tomorrow! Thanks for subscribing. Goodnight!

And for EXO fans out there, stay strong and happy. you know what I'm talking about ;) *hugs you all*