The Music Video

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Sun-Young's Pov) 

 

I woke up to th sound of shouting. I'm dreading today already. Do they have to be so noisy so early in the morning. I finally pull myself out of the nice cosy bed and open my bedroom door to see what's going on. My eyes widen as i see an angry baekhyun chaising after a shirtless Sehun. "Gimmie your phone now!" Sehun just laughed. What's going on? I step out of the room and find Kyungsoo in the same state as me,  i walk over to him " What's going on?" I question. 

"I think Sehun took a picture of BAekhyun when he was sleeping, only baek isn't the most attractive when he sleeps." Then Kai butted into the conversation "Sehun threated to put it on a SNS" He said before walking sleepily off to the kitchen. "I guess i better make breckfast." Kyungsoo said following the drained zombie like Kai. 

I went back to my room, and gathered my clothes before retreating to the bathroom, beofre Someone like Kai got in their first. I quickly got dressed and headed to the Kitchen where i found Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai, Tao and Luhan sitting  at the table whilst suho and kyunsoo were cooking. "Morning" I said brightly before walking over to Kyungsoo and Suho. 

"Need any help?" I asked. "No it's okay, go sit down..." Suho replied. I nodded and did as i was told. After all technically i was the youngest here, unless you count mentality but hey! Let's not even go there. 

The other guys suddenly appear as food begins to be put on the table. 

"We're filming the M/v today right?" Chen asked. Suho nodded. I took a piece of Toast and ate it quietly. When i was done, i left the table and headed to my room to re-read the script. It was a basic storyline. Nothing Especially hard. Just an extended part of the 'wolf' saga. To be honest i don't know why they ddn't use the same girl as they did for Wolf and Growl (Drama Version). But i think it's becaue this sog is about  a different memeber. I think it was Luhan that did the drama series last right? And then Kai did it for the melon awards? I can't really remeber, let's justsay i'm not a super fan or anything, i just like some songs from them. 

 

***

{Later When teveryones at the studio, Normal Pov, Filming the m/v}

 

"So can you guy's remember the teasers?" The director asks.

"Which one?" Kai asks bluntly but has a smirk on his face. Sun-Young just stands behind the guys a little clueless. She was still new to all this, so she wasn't quite sure on what to do. 

"Most of them. I want to incorperate some of them into the M/v. Saying this is a love song, i thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter