The plan_Mini Update

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walked back to the exo dorms. Exo was split in 2 groups for the minute, saying as it was just a break in their concerts. "Who you staying with?" I asked as he held my hand tightly. "Suho-hyung, luhan-hyung, xuimin-hyung, Chen-hyung and Kai." He told me as he unlocked the door. "Sunny?" Chen shouted seeing me. He ran over and hugged me. "I missed you cous'" he said. "Hi." I said pushing him off me. "What are you doing here?" Suho questioned. "She's here so we can work a plan out..." Sehun explained as we sat down onthe sofa. "A plan for what?" Luhan asked sitting next to me. "That we can still date..." He mumbled. "I've been waiting forever for this reunion!" Kai cheered out of nowhere. The others just laughed. "Couldn't we just date in secret for a while?" I questioned "until our schedules calm down?" 

"I don't think you have another choice for the minute..." Suho agreed. 

*** 

So it began. We started dating in secret. Sneaking kisses and hugs, smiles when we saw each other. It was hard yet every little smile seemed to be worth it. We didn't tell many people, we tried to keep it a bare minimum, after all the less people that knew, the harder it was for SM to find out. So we only told he rest of exo and minha from my band. After all she was like my big sister now...

***

In the next chapter, that will be up tonight, there will be a serious make out scene, awkwardness, and cuteness. 

Sorry thats its just a small chapter but i didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter