Open Arms

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't really know why this chappie is called 'Open Arms' I guess i've been listening to exo's cover of it too much, but there's like 3 different versions of it that they've done and it's amazing, there accents are so cute and wow... I'll shut up now, before i go all fangirl --' 

***

(A/N : This carrys on from the last chapter, so it's the same day...Sorry if it's a bit odd or anything :) ) 

{Sun-young's pov}

After Breakfast, i quickly got ready saying as i was the one who was running behind the most. 

"So what we doing today?" I asked after coming out of the bathroom. I sat down next to Sehun, who instantly held my hand tightly in his, whilst Hyun-woo ran over and sat on my knee. 

"Today, The group has a mission. The babies however shall not be with you."

"What's the mission?" Tao questionned. 

"Each team must present a personal gift, or some form gift to commorate the time you spent together with the babies on this show. Then this afternoon, you may choose a friend from SM to help you with a quiz to see how much you've leart about looking after kids from the first time we started this show." We alled nodded.

"Are they the same teams as before?" I asked. The PD nodded. 

"So it could be a time capsul thing or a photo album or a song or anything like that?" Sehun asked. 

"As long as it's thoughtful and helps protect the memories, anything is allowed. You may ask around for help and ideas, but you only have the morning to finish this task and can only speak to the maximum of 3 friends in SM. Good luck. You're time starts now." 

We gathered in our group quickly discussing our ideas, and who we could talk to. 

"We could talk to chanyeol and write a song about our time on hello baby and our memories with the kids." Baekhyun said. It was a good idea. "Has chanyeol got anything planned today?" I asked. Baekhyun shrugged. "I don't think so, I think all of exo have got training or a day off." Sehun said. 

"Or we could make a scrap book. Like with photos, letters to the kids, and just random things we want to write or put in for the kids." I said remembering the time capsul that SHINee did. "We could ask SHINee Sunbaes." I said. They nodded. 

"Let's try and do both..." Sehun said. We nodded. "So we need to see Chanyeol, and a SHINee member?" I clarified. They nodded.

"Which one?" Me and Sehun said causing us to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter