The First Free Weekend_Part One

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first free weekend _saturday 

 

It had been a few months since I'd been working harder because of he debut. And since Sehun is in Exo and They've been promoting lately I haven't seen him much. Finally we both had a weekend free. I wanted to spend it with him but I knew he probably had other things he wanted to do but to my surprise to promised to come over so we could watch a movie or something. I was dressed in my black jeans, and the grey BWCW hoodie that used to sehuns. I remember he gave it to me when he first went on tour before I debuted, "keep it, it'll remind you of me " he said. I can honestly say that it's my favorite Hoodie even if it was three sizes too big. I went over to the kitchen and stuck the kettle on. I may Aswell make a drink while I wait for sehun. Just then there was a knock at the door and it opened. I gathered it was sehun as he was the only one who had a key to my new apartment . It wasn't that I didn't like living sight he guys it's just that  sm kinda pushed me into saying if the media found out the new debutee was living with 12 guys, those being exo, it might not look good. They even tried to break me and sehunnie up but sehun wouldn't let them. 

 

I felt warm arms wrap around me as sehuns sweet voice whispered in my ear "hey baby, miss me?" I turned in his arms to face him and kissed him lightly. "Is that all?" He pouted. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him. "Later..." I muttered lookin in the bag he bought with him. "You bought bubble tea?!" I squealed taking it out the bag. He nodded and chuckled at my reaction. "So want film we watching?" He questioned. I shrugged. "You choose..." I said pointing to the films. He nodded and walked over to the films. 

 

I sat down on the couch bringing 2 of the cups of bubble tea. Both chocolate. Sehun always had chocolate bubble tea, it was his favorite, mine too. One of the things that made me love him so much, we were weirdly alike. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. And grabbed he bubble tea with his free head. He put on this random comedy, every now and again he'd pull me closer to him. 

"I missed spending time with you" I said hugging him tightly. 

"Me too, I never realized how much I loved seeing you all the time At the dorm until you left. The guys miss you too." 

"Really?" I questioned looking at him. He nodded kissing the top of my head. "We should invite them over tonight" I said, he pouted slightly. "What about me then?" I giggled. "You can stay over if you want... I have a spare room" I said sitting up and grabbing my phone to text suho. "Tell them to bring bubble tea and pizza or chicken... Or both.." He said as I typed on my phone. 

'Hii I was wondering if you guys wanted to come over ? I miss you guys :) sehun says Bring bubble tea, pizza and chicken x :) ' 

'All of us? When? X :)'

'Whenever you guys want and yh all of you x :)'

'Kk see you in an hour or so.. I gotta round up the kids lol'

 

I placed my phone back on the coffee table before sitting back next to sehun. "Suho said he'd bring bubble tea, chicken and pizza" I said kissing him lightly. I pulled away, smiling at him before his arms wrapped around me and pulled me closeti him. His lips touched mine. 

 

We must have been kissing for like 5 minutes (okay maybe a little exaggerated ) , I decided I had to pull away for air. "I missed doing this" sehun muttered kissing me again. I pulled away when there was a knock at the door. "Leave it, they'll go away" sehun said reluntly letting me to. "Chen has a key remember." I said kissing him lightly once more before i got up and opened the door. 

"Hey" I greeted a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter