When everything comes Crashing down

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry if this is going a bit quickly... Do you guys want me to detail it more, talk about other characters more ? Let me know in the comments... Enjoy x :)

***

When everything comes crashing down.

 

I had everything I ever dreamed of, an amazing job, the best boyfriend, the stupidest most adorable friends ever and a band I adored. But I ruined it all. I lost every tiny thing that made me happy.  

 

***

 

I woke up, it was dark and cold. Normal. A tear slid down my face. It had been exactly 3 days since I'd made he biggest mistake of my life. It happened when I got back from a week promoting with YLMS, and I'd come back home at about 1am. I was tired and grumpy, which when I say I had praticlly no time to sleep the whole week you can kinda understand, but I got home to find sehun waiting for me, lying on the couch. "Sehun?" I questioned, he sat up and smiled. "You're back so late." He said walking over to me and pulling me into his embrace. "Sehun... You know what we have to do right?" I mumbled. I got the news that if we both wanted to stay at our status in SM, in our bands we had to break up. Apparently we were a big target for bad publicity. If it was just me who had consequences I wouldn't care but because sehun could loose his position in Exo... 

"This is stupid..." He replied holding me closer to him. "It's for your future..." It was killing me inside but I had to stay strong. For myself... For him. 

"Exo can be 11. I don't want to loose you, it's nearly been an year since I met you...nearly a year since you became my beautiful talented girlfriend, Nearly a year since the best thing in my life happenned" he said kissing me lightly. "I don't want this either but I can't let myself be he reason to break up Exo." I said calmly trying to get out of his hold. "If we don't break up ourselves cleanly, the company will do it for us but it'll end up us both hurting twice as much." I whispered. 

"I know... You won't forget me will you?" He whispered in my ear. "Of course not... I'll always love you Sehunnie, but for now, friends right?" I quickly wiped away the tear that slipped down my face. "Let me just spend tonight with you in my arms, this last time" he told me. 

 

We sat on the sofa, my head laied on his shoulder as his arm wrapped around me and the other hand played with mine, occasionally entertwining our fingers. Every now and then he'd kiss me or whisper something like 'saranghae' or 'love is forever so you're mine forever'. I eventually fell asleep in his arms before waking up to a banging. 

 

I opened my eyes to find myself lying with my head on Sehuns chest and he was literally hugging me, glued to his body. The bang started again, someone was knocking at the door. I carefully got up and opened the door. Jinso stood their with Chen and kris. "What's up guys?" I asked still half asleep. 

"Have you seen sehunnie?" Chen asked, I nodded and pointed to the sofa as I let them in. "The bands been given extra activities, so you'll have to be At the studios ASAP. See in in 10?" Jinso said. "Give me half an hour, I've only just woken up!" I pleaded. "20 mins, hurry up or I'll get it in the neck from SM..." I nodded as he left. Leaving Chen and kris standing by the sofa next to a sleeping sehun. I walked over. "Why do you need sehun this early?" I asked looking at the clock. 8am. "Our schedules have been upped like yours..." Kris replied sighing. "Sorry" I replied. 

"Why are you apologising?!" Chen said hugging me. "I think I know why they're upping our schedules..." I said quietly watching sehun. I knealt down and brushed his fringe ou of his face. "They're forcing us break up" I muttered. 

"We know... Sehun told us..." Chen replied practically whispering. "We broke up last night, well sort of..." I explained holding my tears. "He was prepared to stay with me and leave you guys..." I explained admiring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter