Hello Baby {Part 2} Slowly Falling

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heyyy So here's part 2 of the Hello Baby chapter, I Was on Youtube last night and finally!!! Exo's comeback...Oh my god i was speechless, the song and video is amamzing, i'm kinda sad though that SM have put exo back on the 'box'. :'( But noneless it was awesome!!

***

I woke up to the shouting of Eun-ji and Hyun-woo. I sat up to see them hitting the guys who were fast asleep across the room. I couldn't help but giggle to myself. 

"Sun-young-umma you're up!" Eun-ji ran over to me hugging me. 

"Jon-eun achim." She greeted, letting go of me and bowing. "Jon-eun achim" I replied. (Jon-eun achim = Good Morning) 

"Are the Appa's not awake yet?" I asked pointing to where Hyun-woo was shaking Poor sehun. She shook her head "Will you help, hasibsio (please)" I nodded and walked over to where the 5 guys were sleeping. It was quite cute really, Poor Baekhyun had Kai leaning across him, he was pretty much kai's pillow. 

"Guys?" I asked shaking Tao. Normally he was one of the easiest to wake up, he just turned over. I sighed. "Baekkie...It's time to get up" I said lightly punching his arm. He just groaned pushing Kai off him. 

"Let's wake Sehun-appa up with Hyun-Woo" Eun-ji said, i agreed and we moved over to Sehun. "Sehun!" I said pushing him. "Sehun-Appa!" Hyun-Woo shouted, finally getting annoyed at the guys who were still asleep even though he'd been trying to wake them up for ages now. "Sehun-APPA!!" Eun-ji joined in with Hyun-Woo. He slowly opened his eyes. "Jon-eun achim APPA!" The kids shouted bowing none-the-less. He groaned as he sat up smiling at the three of us. "Morning" He said holding out his arms. The kids rushed into his arms hugging him. "Aigoo So cute" I said staring at the 3 of them. I couldn't believe that the Maknae of all people was so close to the kids. "No morning hug?" He questionned. "Huh?" 

He pulled me into the hug. Eun-ji giggled at my shock being pulled close to Sehun. 

"Now we're all together, Umma, Appa and Oppa." Eun-ji said happily hugging us all tight. 

"What about us?" Sehun let go of us and i saw a pouting D.O. 

"Morning Kyungsoo-appa." Hyun-woo said. Eun-ji still clung to Sehun like it was to save her life. 

"Morning D.O" I said smiling. 

"Oh I see Sehun gets a morning hug with You, but i don't?!" he questionned. I felt my cheeks burn slightly, which obviously ment i was blushing. "It's not like that Kyungsoo!" I protested. 

"oh let me guess, sehunnie hugged you..." D.O rolled his eyes. I didn't realise Sehun was next to me untill he spoke, sticking up for me. 

"yh i did!" Sehun said happily putting his arm around you. 

"Are you two some sort of couple all of a sudden?!" Tao shouted from his bed. The 2 kids looked up at us, with hopeful eyes. I shook my head. "He's my friend like you are, we're just the maknaes, and maknaes stick together, right?" I looked up at him, he nodded and smiled. 

I don't know what the big deal was. Me and Sehun weren't even that close, well i don't know it's complicated. All i know is i like spending time with him, especially when we're with the kids. He's so cheery around them. It's so cute. Kyungsoo's just ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter