Luhan's Girl & Preperations.

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan invited me and sehun to go on a double date with him and a girl he asked out from the bubble tea store. Reluctantly we agreed. Which explains why me and sehun are sitting in a reaturant waiting for luhan and his date. 

 

"I hope she's nice...it's about time luhan hyung found a nice girlfriend..." Sehun said. I nodded in agreement. "Why'd he invite us again anyway?" I questioned. "We'll he said he didn't want it to be too awkward..." I understand compleatly that a double date would make them feel more at ease but I think it would have been better if it was two new couples and not Me and sehun because me and sehun are quite comfortable around each other. Sometimes too Comfortable...

"Annyeong! Sorry were late." Luhan bowed. A pretty brunette stood next to luhan. "Hi! I'm sunny." I bowed I greet her, sehun did the same. "I'm Mae." She said bowing.

 

We then got a table, I sat next to luhan whilst she sat next to shun. I faced sehun, as she faces luhan. "Isn't this a little awkward?" I mumbled to sehun. He nodded. "I should be next to luhan hyung." He replied quietly. 

 

"So how did you two meet?" I asked trying to make conversation as there was pretty much nothing but silence around the table. "We met when my friend asked him for an autograph in the bubble tea store downtown. He asked me for coffee and then we ended up here." Mae said slightly disinterested. She seemed to keep staring at Sehun. "So how did you two meet?" Mae asked slightly bitterly, as her eyes still rested on Sehun. 

"Her cousin, is my friend, and she came to stay with us..." Sehun began. "And then well we got closer, filiming Mv's and then we did Hello baby together, and the Kids really bought us together right, jagiya?" He smiled sweetly at me. I nodded in reply. "Yh Eunji and Hyunwoo acted like our real kids!" I chuckled. 

"They were adorable!" Luhan chimed in. "I wonder if we'll ever meet up with them again?..." Sehun thought aloud. "That would be great!" I agreed. 

"Yh bring them to the dorm! I'm sure Kyungsoo missed them too a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter