Meeting the 'band'

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*2PM same day as last chapter* 

I waited in the reception, it was quite empty, saying it was a normal training day. After about 20 minuites of waiting, i got called up, into what i'm guessing is our manangers room. 

"Hello, Sun-young right?" He said shaking my hand. I nodded and bowed. "I'm Jinso, i'll be the manager of this newly formed group." I nodded and followed him into the room. 3 people already sat there. 1 girl, she had light brown hair, it was pretty long and she looked quite tall. She looked around 19... There was also 2 guys, who were whispering to each other. One had jet black hair, in a messy style and one had blond, also messy. They looked about the same age as the girl. 

"These, are your band mates." The manager said telling me to sit down. I took the free seat next to the girl as he sat behind his desk. 

"Please introduce yourselves." He said. 

"Annyeong, PARK Young-jae imnida, i'm 20 years old." The black haired boy stood up and bowed. 

"Annyeong, KIM Leo Imnida, I'm 19 years old." The blond boy bowed before sitting back down. 

"Annyeong, SEO Minha imnida. I'm 19 years old". 

"Annyeong, LEE Sun-young Imnida, I'm 17 years old". I said bowing 90°. 

"Good, so we need to figure out a name for you guys and then you have the rest of the afternoon as bonding time." Jinso explained, we all noddded. "Any ideas?" 

"New generation?" Minha suggested.

"Too much like SNSD..." Jinso replied tapping his chin, i'm guessing this means he was thinking. 

"YLMS?" Young-jae suggested. 

"It's something that SM has never done before...I'm guessing it's the names of each of you?" Young-jae nodded. "In age order..." 

***

In the end we decided to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter