Sehun & YMLS

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter might be a little advanced than the last one, because theres a time difference of a couple of months, but there is a reason, beacause i don't want to over drag certain parts of the sotry out...(if that makes sense), basically i don't want to make it boaring which i think it is getting a little... sorry...Anyways i hope you enjoy the new chapter...x 

***

 

I walked up into the practice room, when I got to the door I heard singing and the sound of real instruments playing. Which in SM was rare. I pushed the door Open to see sunny and the band practicing. I watched as they finished their song and she ran over to me hugging me. 

"I didn't think you were back for another week!" She said hugging me tightly. "Our last shows got called off because of Kyungsoos throat" I explained as she let go of me . "Is he alright?" She questioned worried. I nodded. "He just needs to rest his voice" I explained she nodded. "No welcome back kiss?" I teased, her face instantly became red. "Sehun!" She wined covering her face. I heard the others laugh in the background. I kissed her lightly before she disappeared back behind her guitar and mic. "Aren't you gonna introduce me to the band?" I pouted, It was so funny seeing her embarrassed, she was even cuter :). 

"This is Young-Jae-ssi" she pointed to a tall blond boy, "Leo-ssi" she pointed to the other boy. "And this is Minha-unnie" she smiled. "Happy now?" I nodded happily. 

"Sehun imnida" I said bowing to them.

"What you doing here anyway?" She asked me, as she put her guitar away. "I wanted to see my girlfriend as soon as I got back, is that a crime now?!" I heard the band laugh. "No but you should rest, you've been travelling all over and when we spoke on the phone the other night you sounded aweful." She spoke honestly. "Thanks baby, no need to reject me so quickly!" She sighed and came over to me. "I'm not, I just don't want you sick, you need to rest!" She kissed my cheek lightly. "You're worse than Suho-hyung! I'll wait for you at the dorm Kay?" She nodded and then I left her to let her pack the training equipment up. 

 

{sunnys pov} 

 

He acted so much like a kid sometimes, cute but hard to get through to ... 

I sat down with my bubble tea after we finished packing up our equippement. Young-jae sat one side of me and minha the other with Leo facing me. "I take it sehuns your boyfriend..." Minha said grin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter