Bacon & Baozi.

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**Slight suggestion of mature themes is mentionnd in this chapter.***

 

"SUHO, SOMEONES STOLE MY EYELINER!"

"HYUNG,CHEN PUT MOLDY FOOD UNDER MY BED!" 

"JOONMYUN, I CAN'T FIND MY BABY PANDA!!!!!!!!"

"SUHO,WHEN IS SEHUN COMMING BACK?! THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH A DEER CAN TAKE OF A BAOZI!" 

"JOONMYUN, LUHAN'S HITTING ME!"

"HYUNG, JONGIN IS STRIPPING AGAIN! PLEASE HELP ME! I'M TOO INNOCENT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!" 

"I WANT CHICKEN!"

"KAI? YOU ALWAYS WANT CHICKEN!"

"THIS THING IS MOVING?! GODDAMMIT CHEN? WHAT THE F DID YOU PUT UNDER MY BED???!!!"

"STOP SHOUTING!"

"BUT SUHO-HYUNG YOU'RE SHOUTING TOO!"

 

Me and Sehun stand at the Exo front door, bursting out laughing at the shouting coming from inside. "They sound like wild animals!" I blurt out. "Normally i'd defend my band mambers but i have to agree!" Sehun replied clutching his stomach laughing. "They're such idiots..." I mumbled. Sehun nodded as we recovered from our laughing fit. 

 

Sehun opened the door and and a few heads turned as the shouting died down. "SEHUNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Luhan launched himself at Sehun who froze on the spot as the elder hugged him tight. "Hi!" I waved to the others trying to mask the awkwardness of us just stepping in. "Sunny!" Chen ran up to me and hugged me. "Well did he do anything i can kill him for?" Chen asked eyeing up the Maknae. I shook my head and smiled at Sehun. "He made it perfect." I mumbled before chen let go of me rolling his eyes. He took hold of my hands and asked me to tell him everything. "Well, we went to the beach, watched the stars, dined out, shopping, i just enjoyed the time with sehunnie. Alone. Without my troll cousin butting in...." I said joking about the whole cousin thing. He chuckled before noticing the silver ring around my finger. "Couple rings?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. Luhan let go of poor Sehunnie and looked at his hand too. "Aww you guys are so cute..." He said acting totally normal like he hadn't neearly tacked sehun to the floor, hugging him tightly. Seriously lulu is so 4D sometimes... 

 

"LEt them rest guy's, they've been travelling all day..." Suho said walking over, he looked relived that they calmed down. "Hey oppa." I said hugging him. "Have a good holiday?" I asked. His eyes widened. "What?" I asked. 

"I was stuck with Kai, chen, chanyeol and baekhyun...." He said sadly. "Oh god, i'm sorry." I said patting his back sympathetically. "We're right here you know..." Baekhyun said waving his hadn infront of my face. "They made my holiday hell..." Suho mumbled walking off. Poor guy... 

"BACON!" I said hugging baekhyun before he pulled away to glare at me. "B-A-E-K-H-Y-U-N" He said. "yh. Bacon. That's what i said..." I said winding him up. "Leave poor Baekkie alone." A tall figure slung an arm around said-bacon and waved at me. "Hey channie." I said hugging him lightly. "How was you're holiday...Suho seems exhausted...What did you lot do to him?" I asked, eyeing up the troll, the bacon and the giant. He shrugged before the three left to (And i quote) 'Practice'... I should be worried ,right ? 

 

"I forgot how lively this place is." I said when me and sehun were finally left alone. He sighed and through an arm around my shoulder. "It's havoc..." He said, as we walked to the kitchen to greet kyungsoo. "Hey oppa, what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter