Vacation!

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

34

 

We got up early and headed straight to our destination. 

 

It took all day to get their and why the hell suho let sehun borrow his car, again, I will never know. The far pulled up outside a small corrige that wasn't far from a beautiful beach we had just passed on the way. "Here we are." Sehun said turnin off the engine. It was beautiful. We walked into the cottage and it was just as perfect on the inside as on the out. "Sehun..." I mumbled in awe. He smiled and pulled me into his arms. "Like it?" He asked placing a passionate kiss on m lips. He deepened it by placing his hand on my back, pushing me closer to him, our lips molded perfectly. Our tongues mixing. I pulled away out of breath, he smiled. "I love you so much baby~" he mumbled as he kissed me neck, occasionally leavin the odd mark. I pulled him off to get his lips back on mine. The second kiss was more rushed, more sloppy. We both realized where his was going, and neither of us bothered to stop. 

 

The next morning I woke up in sehuns arms, nothing unusual, only my head rested on his unclothed chest, as I felt his arms warp around my waist.  

"Morning jagiya~" I looked up to see sehun already awake smili me. 

"Morning." I replied sitting up. I pulled the blankets up which made sehun chuckle. "So what's the plan for today, mr.holidayplanner?" I asked patting my messy hair down.

"How about shopping? Or we could just lay about, or go to the beach..." He said shrugging. "But tonight we have a meal booked at a restaurant." He added. 

I nodded and got up grabbing some clean clothes and headed to the bathroom. 

I took a shower and changed into a par of blue shirt and a simple white Tshirt with colored patterns on it. I tied my hair up in a messy high ponytail as it was such a bother to dry it. I walked back into the bedroom I find sehun already dressed. "How?" I asked poitibg to him. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "There's 2 bathrooms." He said kissing y forehead.

"So the beach? Then we could walk around te local village?" He asked, I smiled and nodded. 

 

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"- 

The say passed quickly and before I knew it I had changed into a cute evening dress and sehun wore formal tert causal clothes too. We sat in what looks like a very  posh restaurant. "Sehun, the cafe down the road would jae been fine." I said quietly. He smiled and shook his head. "I wan this week to be perfect:" he replied. His smile never left his lips since this morning. I've honestly never seen him smile so much... I wish he would smile more, He looks even cuter when he smiles.  <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter