Training.

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to D.O shouting that breakfast was ready, i sighed and gathered my trackies and a t-shirt, i was training with the guys again today, i tied my hair quickly up in a bun and went to the kitchen to see all12 guys enjoing breakfast. "Morning!" I said trying to be 'happy', the reply was mostly mumbles, i sighed and grabbed a slice of toast. 

"Is that all you're eating?" i looked up to see Baekhyun staring at my plate. I nodded. "you should eat more, espically the way you've been training!" He didn't seemed annoyed or anythng, mostly worry was on his face. "i'm fine baekhyun honestly, don't worry" I said smiling. "if you say so..." then he dissapeared from the table. 

My debut teasers had to be filmed soon, i think it's the end of the week, so that's why i'm training with exo, saying as on my 1st mini ablum i should be having a duet with one of them. That's what i've been told anyways, but i know what SMs like so i won't pin my hopes up on that. 

We all finally were ready and we headed to the training room. Like yesterday we were split up into 3 groups, the vocal line up (Baekhyun,chen,D.O,Luhan,Suho,) ; The dance line up (Kai,Lay,Sehun,Xiumin) and the rap line up (Chanyeol,tao,Kris). 

Firstly i was allicated to the rap line up. All i can say is i'm not a great rapper, never have been, and i doubt i will ever be. I opened the door to see the 3 guys already practicing. "Hi." i said walking in. 

"Sunny!" Tao said hugging me. He really was like my little brother ˆˆ . The other two greeted me with a wave and a smile. 

"So how do you teach someone to rap?" Kris thought out loud. I shrugged. 

"Try rapping one of our songs..." Chanyeol said. "I don't know the lyrics...." i admitted. He nodded and handed me his phone. It was already open on a web-page that had the lyrics to growl on it. I nodded. 

{Neomuna wanbyeokhan nae yeojara
Pum sogen budeureopge neoreul ango
Neomaneul wihaeseo naneun nanpokhaejigo
Gyeolgugen ganghan jaga eotge doeneun miin
Jariga eobseunikka geunyang doraga i win
Ganeungseong jeroya darheunikka geuman bwa
 Geunyeoreul neombondamyeon nareul meonjeo neomeobwa }


(English lyrics : 

Just in case another wolf looks at you
Because my girl is too perfect
I hold you softly within me [OR] I embrace you softly
I become violent just for you

Only the strong one gets the beautiful woman
Just go back because there’s no place
You have zero chance
Stop looking you’re going to wear her out
If you desire her you have to win against me first)

 

***

Let's just say Chanyeol & Tao were having a laughing fit after i finished the rap. "Sorry sunny but i don't thnk rapping is for you..." Kris said holding in his laughter. 

"I know...i'll stick to singing and dancing." I said, grabbing my back as i left the room. Saying as i'm a failure at rapping i headed to the dance room. Only Xiumin was there, dancing away to my lady. 

"Hey." i said dropping my bag on the floor. He turned around and smiled at me. "What you doing here? i thought you were rapping with chanyeol and tao..." I nodded. "I was untill i failed misrebly!" I admitted. 

"It couldn't have been that bad!" Xiumin said turning the music down. 

"Trust me it seriously was!" i said laughing slightly. 

"Where are the others?" i questionned realizing that xiumin was alone. 

"They went for a break or whatever." I nodded. "So are you in dance practice now then?" I nodded. 

"The guys, yesterday, said they'd help me perfect the dance for 'History'." Xiumin nodded. 

"I can help if you want saying as the others are probaby in the cantine..." He sighed, it's true that they do seem to eat alot...I still don't understand how they can eat so much yet it doesn't show. --' 

"Really?! Thanks minseok" I said smiling. 

"So do you wanna show me what you've already learnt?" He asked going over to his ipod. I nodded and got in place waiting for the song to start. I did the dance the best i could, trying to rememeber everything Kai & Lay taught me. I think it was ok, i don't think i messed up too much... 

"So Was it ok?" I asked when i was done turning to Xuimin. He nodded smiling. 

"There's just some points that need to be a little sharper." I nodded in agreement. I knew i was far from perfect. 

"Ok so if you get in to the pose for the chorus part, i'll help you perfect you're moves" I nodded and then i got in the chorus pose. I straightened out my left arm and held the other one straight by my side. Xiumin walked over behind me. He stood behind me and looked at me behind the Mirror. "Ok, so you can lift both arms if you want, kai just does one 'cause he has to complicate things..." I chucked, he does have a reason i guess but i understand i mean he's a really good dancer so... 

I felt him touch my arm from behind, to begin with it made me jump. Then i relized that he was straghtenning my arms out infront of me. "Ok now just stand up straighter. But don't forget that you have to release t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter